David Bruce Toyota Cadillac

555 William R Latham Sr Dr, Bourbonnais, IL 60914

New 888-719-4065
Used 888-960-1686
Service 888-719-2316

Dealer of the year on DealerRater.com! Easy process without the gimmicks! Give us a chance to make you happy!!

Wonderful!

by from Madison, WI |

I was in the market for a 2010 or 2011 Cadillac DTS with lower mileage. Before inquiring about the car, I researched the vehicle as well as the dealership. Buying a car through the Internet was a new experience for me (albeit scary). I learned what I could, e.g., car's origin, auction sale, 1-owner, Carfax, length of ownership by dealer, fair market value, blue book, e-price checks, pricing on other Internet sites, etc. Dave S. and I stayed in contact for nearly two months before I decided to test drive. Dave had the car brought to me 3 hours away. What service! I did buy the car. They have my highest recommendation!

April 8, 2015

Reliable, hassle free, and Honest Service!!

by from Bourbonnais, IL |

This is my sixth vehicle that I have purchased from this dealership (way back when it was located in Kankakee and now in Bourbonnais). The service is excellent and the experience is unique compared to the other dealers that I have experience with. Equally, the service department and its personnel are excellent and very helpful. I specially want to mention that I was at ease during the entire process of purchasing a vehicle knowing that I was working with Janelle Hindmand.

Exceeds Expectations!

by from Champaign, IL |

I went in expecting to purchase a used vehicle. I didn't even want to consider a new vehicle thinking it was out of my price range. Dave Sosnowski took the time to give me all of my options and was never pushy. I ended up getting a brand new car that I LOVE and can afford. He even took the time to make sure I knew how everything worked and was set up properly as far as connecting the blue tooth with my phone, etc. I highly recommend David Bruce Toyota. It was worth the hour drive to get there.

April 8, 2015

Thanks so much for your business and taking the time to share your experience on Cars.com! We appreciate that and we look forward to helping in the future!Thanks so much for your business and taking the time to share your experience on Cars.com! We appreciate that and we look forward to helping in the future!

Service with Multiple Vehicles!!

by from Manteno, IL |

Have had a total of 4 cars through David Bruce and have had everyone serviced regularly. They always treat to you like family and explain the work well. Highly Recommend!!

April 8, 2015

Service and Sales Customer!

by from Danforth, IL |

Always had a good experience when buying a car and servicing a car. Worked with Steve in Service for any service. Good relationship with Jason in Sales & Steve in back! We feel these people go the extra mile for you.

Quick Service

by from Wilmington, IL |

Had always love the Service Department previously. Then decided to check out buying a car! Took very little time to buy the car. Was in and out before I knew it. Love the car it is perfect. Very easy car buying experience.

Treated Like Long Time Customer....Not First Timer

by from Marion, IA |

We hadn't purchased a vehicle through a dealership for many years. We found a vehicle we were interested in but were 4 hours from the dealership. Dave was very accommodating to work with our schedule and made the process comfortable for us. We were treated as if we were long-time customers, not first-time customers.

They are the BEST!

by from Kankakee, IL |

My parents always purchased their vehicles from Dave, and I purchased my first car from him. He was able to hook me up with a great deal, and is always there when I have questions or concerns! I would recommend Dave to anybody fresh out of college and is looking for a car!

Jeepin!!

by from Anna, IL |

I bought a pre-owned 2009 Jeep Wrangler. Contacting Dave was extremely easy (especially considering I live 4 hours away). Dave came in on his day off to sell me the vehicle, which I thought showed tremendous customer service. He had everything already set up for a smooth transaction and even suggested a restaurant for my friend and I to try, which was a great choice! Upon driving the vehicle home there was an unforeseen issue with the jeep. Dave had everything taken care of even on his day off. He turned what could've been a nightmare into a good experience and had his service department take care of everything for me. I can understand that issues happen, but it's how you handle those issues is what I see. Dave is worthy of any of my business and if I need anything in the future I would make the 4 hour trip to deal with him again! Thanks for everything you helped with during this transaction Dave!

Save Time and Money and Go See Dave at David Bruce

by from Frankfort, IL |

If you're in a the market to buy a new vehicle do yourself a tremendous favor and check out David Bruce. This is my second vehicle that I've bought from them and the customer service that I get from Dave is second to none. He goes out of his way to make sure you are getting what you want at a fair price. I personally drive 40 plus miles to buy my cars here and when it's time to purchase another one I will then again make the drive to see Dave.

Dave is Exceptional!!

by from Homer Glen, IL |

This is the second time that my husband and I purchased a Toyota from David Bruce. Dave Sosnowski is the most exceptional and knowledgeable salesperson that we have encountered. We had a problem with our credit and thought that we will not be able to get the vehicle that we wanted, however because of Dave's persistence and hard work he was able to tie us up with a bank who was willing to extend an auto loan to us. Now thanks to Dave, we are the proud owner of a 2015 Toyota Highlander Limited. We will always come back to David Bruce Auto for all our car needs.