David Bruce Toyota Cadillac

555 William R Latham Sr Dr, Bourbonnais, IL 60914

New 888-719-4065
Used 888-960-1686
Service 888-719-2316

Dealer of the year on DealerRater.com! Easy process without the gimmicks! Give us a chance to make you happy!!

Dave Sosnowski knows his stuff!!

by from Coal City, IL |

I had been to a different dealer first go around and that sales person could not find the vehicle I was looking for or at least something comparable. Within 15 minutes of talking to Dave Sosnowski he was able to find the exact vehicle I was looking for. He gave a bottom line price out the gate that no one else could come close to and got the ball rolling on getting the vehicle from a different dealer that day. I would highly recommend David Bruce and ask for Dave Sosnowski. Tell him Dan sent you!

September 24, 2014

Thanks so much for your business and taking the time to share your experience on Cars.com! We appreciate that and we look forward to helping in the future!

Would Give Dave 6 Stars if I Could!!

by from Dyer, IN |

We purchased our used 2011 ford edge with Dave Sosnowski's help and couldn't be happier. We found the vehicle originally online via a different website and after calling him, he confirmed that he did indeed have it on his lot and we could see it. Living 45 minutes away, this was important to us, so that we didn't drive out there to be disappointed. When we arrived at the dealership, the edge was parked in the front ready and waiting for us to test drive. He ran over the highlights of the car and we were already sold. Dave is very personable and easy going. He was very flexible with our timing was not pushy at all (as we all know many car dealerships can be!) He answered all of our questions and I can tell you he really knows his stuff! He was willing to negotiate to get us a good deal. We would most definitely suggest him to family and friends in a heartbeat.

Great Tundra Experience!

by from Woodridge, IL |

Talked to Dave Sosnowski at David Bruce Toyota for about two years before deciding to order and buy a new 2015 Tundra. Didn't feel pressured or hurried at any time. Dave was always there to answer any questions or concerns. I will tell anyone in the market for a new vehicle to see Dave or someone at David Bruce for a great buying experience.The price was very competitive also!

Great Experience!!

by from La Porte, IN |

It was a pleasure working with Dave Sosnowski, I have always bought from same dealer for years. I felt right at home, made transistion very easy for me. Would definately buy from him again!

October 27, 2014

GREAT dealership for women!!

by from Champaign, IL |

I went to David Sosnowski online, then drove 1.5 hours to see him the same day after a kind and honest conversation. I purchased my vehicle the same day! Thank you for making my experience fair, pleasant and not the least bit intimidating! Unfortunately so many car dealerships direct their attention to men. This was not my experience at all (after experiencing that TWICE at other dealerships). David treated me as a person and earned my business hands down!!

Internet Purchase

by from Leonard, MI |

I was EXTREMELY pleased with the degree of professionalism and personal interest in my purchase. I drove 5 hours to pick up my new car...it WAS as. described, and BETTER !!

October 27, 2014

Dave Sosnowski knows his stuff!!

by from Coal City, IL |

I had been to a different dealer first go around and that sales person could not find the vehicle I was looking for or at least something comparable. Within 15 minutes of talking to Dave he was able to find the exact vehicle I was looking for. He gave a bottom line price out the gate that no one else could come close to and got the ball rolling on getting the vehicle from a different dealer that day. I would highly recommend David Bruce and ask for Dave Sosnowski. Tell him Dan sent you!

October 27, 2014

Dave Sosnowski "Class Act!!"

by from New Lenox, IL |

I spent countless hours in dealerships and with online pricing. Dave Sosnowski was the best salesmen I have ever experienced. His overall personality, professionalism, honesty, and respect of the customer was a total class act. Dave did not play the what payment game do you want with us. Dave went right down to business. Gave us his bottom line price, configured out the sales paperwork, then submitted them to us review. Dave gave us the best deal, and it was done in about one hour online. When we arrived to close the deal, everything was ready, just as Dave promised. Car buying does not get any better than this. Thanks Dave!

Dave Sosnowski Class Act

by from New Lenox, IL |

Best Experience

by from Willowbrook, IL |

We traded old Toyota Highlander to newer Highlander. Dave Sosnowski helped us to go through all process. We had best shopping experience at DB dealership. Friendly and enthusiastic sales consultants. Dave is awesome dealer. It's pleasure doing business with such a professionals you can trust like your brother. We drove 1 hr from Chicagoland and don't regret driving distance for good deal at David Bruce Dealership. And I will recommend Dave to all my friends! Thank you and keep doing good business.

Great Customer Service!!

by from North Riverside |

This is the second time in my life that I have bought a brand new car. I want to tell you that from the minute I walked through the door, I was treated to the most awesome service ever. All of the salesman are very polite and very welcoming. My experience was with Dave Sosnowski, and he is the nicest person you could ever meet. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. They are the best. If you visit this dealership you won't regret it. Ask for Dave. I also want to tell you that I got lost and Keith stayed with me on the phone directing me to the dealership and then greeted me at the door. I am telling these guys are great.