David Bruce Toyota Cadillac

555 William R Latham Sr Dr, Bourbonnais, IL 60914

New 888-719-4065
Used 888-960-1686
Service 888-719-2316

Easy, honest process without the gimmicks

I will never go anywhere else!

by from Covington, in |

I am a busy single mom and I was in the market for a minivan. I had been in touch with Zach Warren and he was fantastic!!! He TRUTHFULLY answered all of my questions and even some that I hadn't thought of! Which really wasn't many. I went up alone an walked away happy with the entire experience and a van!! I didn't once feel like I was being cheated or worried that they would take advantage of me or my situation. They worked with me and I have been talking to everyone about them. I will from now on go here to look at, and hopefully bring home cars! Thank you

April 28, 2014

Thanks so much for your business and taking the time to share your experience on Cars.com! We appreciate that and we look forward to helping in the future!

very pleased!

by from Kankakee, IL |

I felt very comfortable and not pressured into buying that day. They provided me with all of the info I needed about the vehicle I was interested in.

March 5, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write that nice review! Glad to hear that you were happy with your experience here! We look forward to helping in the future!

My first car!

by from Morris, IL |

Dave Sosnowsk and this dealership were great to deal with and they seem to go above and beyond as far as customer satisfaction and service. Would definitely buy from Dave again or give his name to friends!

Happy Again!!

by from Beecher, IL |

This is the second car I have bought from Dave Sosnowski. I came back to him because of the pleasant experience I had when I bought my first car from him. I felt that I was being treated with total honesty and professionalism. Dave knows his cars, I really appreciated the time he took with me making sure I understood all the features of my new car. I know I can come to Dave with any questions or concerns and can do so easily via the internet. Being a computer professional myself in this Internet age, I love how tech savvy Dave is. I plan on keeping this vehicle for a while, but when the time comes for me, or any other family member, to get a vehicle we will be back.

January 20, 2014

Thanks so much for your continued business and for that great review! We value your opinion. Please let us know if there's anything you need in the future!

Worth the Drive!!

by from Geneva, IL |

Dave Sosnowski was wonderful to buy a car from. He was very friendly from the first contact I made with him over the phone. I requested the pricing over the phone so I could decide if I should take the hour drive to test drive the car I was interested in. Dave was upfront about the price and had the cars ready for me to drive when I did make the trip the following day. As a whole everyone at the dealership was friendly and knowledgeable and we did not feel pressured to buy. We will definitely contact Dave again if we are in the market for another car.

Happy once again!!

by from Bourbonnais, IL |

The door of the dealership was opened to us immediately after leaving our car. It wasn't long before Dave Sosnowski came to greet us. Dave had been communicating with me for several months concerning a 2014 Toyota Camry and the possibility of leasing. So he knew why we were there. He had a new car brought to us and let us take a drive in it. We loved it and sat down to make a deal. It didn't take long to go through the process and get the paper work done. We took the car for a long drive afterwards. We liked the personal attention Dave gave us and the atmosphere of the dealership. Everyone is friendly and interested in our needs. We appreciated the picture of us and our new car. That is the first time that has happened and it was fun.

Penny's Rav4

by from Monee, IL |

It was a great experience. Dave is very knowledgeable and friendly. Looks for the common link with you the customer and makes the shopping pleasurable. Answers all of your questions. I am the third family member to purchase because of their recommendation of Dave and his expertise. Thanks you made my purchase of my first Toyota painless.

Very Satisfied!

by from Winnetka |

Dave Sosnowski and David Bruce dealership were as straightforward and simple to do business with as could be. The experience was terrific. I would definitely recommend calling Dave Sosnowski if you're in the market for a new car!

Love My Rav4!

by from Bourbonnais, IL |

Jason was great to work with. Informative & helpful--very friendly & puts you at ease--answered all my questions without feeling rushed--honest & believable without all that phony sales tactics one often runs into while searching for cars elsewhere--Kudos to Jason & a heartfelt thanks for going that extra mile even after the Rav sale was finalized! Toyota is very lucky to have a salesman with your caliber. Keep up the good work! And I absolutely love my new Rav !!! Judy Ziemer

March 5, 2014

Smoothest Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Gilman, IL |

Jason was great! He not only listened to what we said we were wanting, but asked the right questions to make sure we were getting the right vehicle for our family. I believe he went above and beyond with us to make sure we were getting the right car at a great price. Jason came across as friendly and not pushy at all. My wife actually said "This was the smoothest car buying experience she had ever had!" Thanks so much Jason...the car is great and fun to drive!!

September 3, 2013

Thanks for your kind review! We value your business and your feedback! Please let us know if you need anything!

Awesome Rav4

by from Beecher, IL |

I highly recommend David Bruce Auto Center. Dave Sosnowski is very knowledgeable and goes out of his way to serve you. The new car was in excellent shape. The price he quoted was the price we paid and it was ready the next day and even had a full tank of gas. He told us to call anytime with any questions or concerns we may have. He's got a great personality too.

September 3, 2013

Thanks so much for your business! We appreciate that and also completing that nice review! Please let us know if you need anything in the future!