Tamiami Giant Lot

1471 Airport Rd N, Naples, FL 34104

New 888-476-5045
Used 888-458-6026
Service 866-449-3918

Our Name Means A Great Deal!

Great experience

by from Naples, Florida |

Our sales representative, John Kolek, was very helpful in finding the vehicle that met all our wants and needs. He also had everything ready for us to finalize the paperwork and take possession of the vehicle in less than an hour. All in all, a great experience!!

May 7, 2014

Frank, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that John was able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable purchasing experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Facebook. Enjoy your new car! Sincerely, Sheldon Wise | Operations

Great Experience

by from Naples, FL |

We worked with Cesar Rusch purchasing a used car and everything went great. Everything I noted during the process was taken care of and looks great. At this point I would recommend Tamiami Ford to family or friends to purchase a new or used car.

Freindly Staff,Promt Service

by from Naples |

Overall pleased,Service Writer pointed out up coming things to be looked at.

Tamiami Ford Naples - Vinnie DeLong

by from Naples, FL |

We had a terrific experience at Tamiami Ford in Naples and Vinnie DeLong did a great job. Got us exactly the vehicle we wanted at a great price and without pressure. We love our new vehicle and how easy it was to buy at Tamiami.

Love my Escape

by from Naples, Fl |

We leased a 2014 Ford Escape from Dan Buckley at Tamiami Ford. He was the best car salesmen I have ever dealt with! He was kind, patient, and not the least bit pushy! I highly recommend Dan to ANYONE interested in getting a Ford at Tamiami Ford!

Internet sales great!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

The internet sales process was very convenient. Set up appointment and test drive ahead of time, met and looked at vehicle and negotiated a deal in short order. They took my trade sight unseen, based on my description and I think we both got a fair deal. Very happy with overall experience.

Absolutely Amazing!!

by from Naples, FL |

I went in just "window shopping" for a new car because mine was in the shop brewing repaired. I never felt pressured by any of the sale reps was just asked if I needed any help. I then went in a dealt with Peter Groll and got the greatest customer service from a car dealer I had ever had. Buying a car previously at a completely different dealership had left a bad taste in my mouth for the entire experience of buying a new car but Pete made my experience a "perfect transaction!" I walked out the next day with my brand new car feeling so happy and relieved. I felt like I got a great deal on the exact car I wanted and Pete was the one who made that happen for me. So overall I'd give my visit a 5 star rating! Absolutely 150% satisfied customer right here! I will definitely be dealing with Tamiami Ford in the future for all my vehicle purchases!

Great Service & prompt

by from Naples fl./ Jacksonville fl. |

We were in from out of town & had car problems. Your Service Manager Jose got us right in, problem was under warranty, repaired & out within 2 hrs. Extremely Satisfied!!

July 16, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Curt! We are glad we could get your car all fixed up and back on the road in no time. We are happy to hear that you are extremely satisfied with our service. Take care! Sheldon Wise | Operations

2013 Mustang GT steering rack replacement

by from Naples, FL |

Convenience. I had warranty service performed and I was provided a rental vehicle, even though the service extended over a weekend. Jose was fantastic at communicating status with me. They took great care of me and my car.

July 15, 2014

Gregory, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that Jose was able to make your service experience so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the maintenance work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Sheldon Wise | Operations

Outsanding Service

by from Naples, FL |

The overall experience from start to finish, the employees at Ford are so great to work with. This is my 3rd car with Tamiami Ford & wouldn't buy a car from anyone else.

July 15, 2014

Jessica, it was a pleasure to read about your third car buying experience at Tamiami Ford. Congratulations on your purchase! Our top priority is delivering efficient service from the initial negotiations to the final paperwork. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such an outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Sheldon Wise | Operations

Great personnel.

by from Naples, Florida |

Sean, at service, kept me informed, made sure I got my rental and thanked me for coming to Tamiami Ford. Can't ask for more than that!

July 9, 2014

Norman, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Sean was able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Kind regards, Sheldon Wise | Operations