Bert Ogden Kia

8321 W Expy 83, Harlingen, TX 78552

Used 956-793-0483

Great Service and Sales Department Very Clean Fac

by from San Benito, Tx |

I have been a customer of them for about a year now. I use to get my other Kia serviced there and they were great. I bought a another car there and have using them for that one also. There service and sales department are great and very helpful. If you want to do business with them then your making a very good choice!!:>) The sales person was Shane he is very good at his job ask for him, he is a big guy you can't miss him. He was not pushy and is an excelent sales person. He knows the vehicles and can compare them to other cars like the Camery and Altimul. I purchased an Optima from him and it was a great experence. I will use them even when they move. I wish the Kia department would stay on Jackson but I will make the drive to the new dealership it is very nice I stopped by and talked to Shane one day and it is not very often you stop and visit with a sales person but that is how they are!! great people to be around!!! I have purchased very many vehiches inmy life i'm 46 and I have never stopped at a dealership to vist..

Great service and facilities

by from Brownsville Texas |

Great place to do business with. Sales people are excellant.

Great service

by from Brownsville, TX. |

We always take our Kia Sorento to Harlingen for change oil and maintenance. People is always kind and ready to answer any question. Service is really good. We will keep going to Kia Harlingen to maintain our Kia in good condition.

Great Dealership Experience!

by from Donna, Tx |

Buying a new car here was very easy because all of the staff was so nice and welcoming. They did not rush me into making a decision and that's what I loved about this experience. I'm definitely happy with the choice I made.

Loved my buying expiriance

by from Harlingen, Texas |

I recived a grate car, exactly what I wanted, 2013 Kia rio (white) we bought back in october, the service that my husband and I had was excelant and we continue to bring our cars to Bert Ogden for all our service needs, plus we got grate deals on every car we have traded in. We also bought a 2012 Kia rio (black) back in march.

Great

by from Raymondville Texas |

My overall experience was great. The entire staff was very helpful and knowledgable. I would definitely recommend Bert Ogden to everyone.

Great Customer Service

by from San Benito, Tx |

Bert Ogden Harlingen Kia Hyundai is my number one dealership for great customer service. They always make you feel you are there number one customer, from answering all of our questions about our automobile. They also offer discounts on oil changes which i think is fantastic. I would highly recommend this dealership to all my family and friends. And would defently purchase another vehicle from them as well.

by from Edcouch, Tx |

As soon as I arrived I was greeted by an employee, my information was taken and was told to wait in the waiting room. They had coffee,cookies and the daily newspaper for customers. Time went by fast! Above all their customer service was excellent.

Pleasure doing business with you

by from Harlingen, Texas |

Everyone was great! Shane is a fabulous salesman; Ruben in finance is awesome. The restrooms were clean and the custodian was very friendly. Overall it was the best experience I could have hoped for.

Great people

by from Harlingen, TX |

Keep hiring nice folks!!! I love the facility. I would definitely not mind getting hired for anything with y'all! Keep up the good work!