Champion Porsche

Service 877-261-4565

Largest volume Porsche dealer in the Americas

Professional, painless experience

by from Melbourne, FL |

Worked with Thad J in pre-owned sales. Very cordial, professional, and accommodating. Did everything over the phone, vehicle was ready to go when we got there. Paper work took less than 15 minutes!

August 8, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and hope that you continue to choose Champion Motors for any and all Porsche related services.

Service department no better than Kia dealership

by from FORT LAUDERDALE, FL |

I had my car serviced at the dealer 3 or 4 times as the car was under warranty. The customer service there has no passion for cars. They may be a Porsche dealer but they behave as if they were a Kia dealer. They are not very knowledgeable and they process customer as if you had bought a $25k cars. But don't be fool the invoice will be nicely padded Porsche style. In other words it is overpriced and the service is really not there to back it up. I assume the cars are flying off the shelves and if you don't want to go there, they don't care as customer line up in front of their door. At least that's how I felt when I waited 1 hour seated in front of my service guy while he was on the phone. Once he was done i think he spent 15 minutes with me for basically printing a piece of paper and making me signing it. That was the last straw. Judging by the quality of the service, i can only imagine the quality of the repairs... The whole experience simply made me sell my Porsche and wish to never want one again because the price of dealing with the service was just too disheartening. last piece of information, the supposedly largest dealer in the area only has 3 guys at their service department in a 600 sq.ft office. Pathetic considering the price of Porsche cars..you have to see it to believe it.

Poor Customer service

by from Sussex, WI |

I tried inquiring about a used car and even gave them some trade in information. They did Not even try to contact me! There loss.

Wrong Doind to a Friend

by from Avon Lake, Ohio |

Hello to all who shop for vehicles. I have a friend that lives in Florida. I did some searching for a car that he wishes to buy, which was the 2008 Koenigsegg CCX that Champion Porsche had up for sale here at cars.com. So, I told him about it. He wanted me to find a price for him about said car that I am mentioning. He was over all happy that I found this rare vehicle for him. Any way back to why I am writing this review. Today, my friend went to Champion Porsche and wish to see and test drive the vehicle I mentioned above. They would not even let him into the car or even test drive it unless he gave out his credit card and a bunch of personal information, (which on his behalf was very smart). He got really angry and left the dealership steamed because of poor customer service and what they asked of him which was in my own opinion way to much personal information that is on a need to know bases. Also in my review of this dealership I would like to add. I emailed them for my friend about the car I mentioned. Just to do some research for him about pricing. The dealership nor its employees never even once emailed me back to give one once of information about the vehicle. All and all I would rate this dealership as a big 0 and I would have to say take your business elsewhere.

Bait & Switch

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Contacted them in reference to a 2014 Cayman fully loaded. Was a really good deal and seemed almost too good to be true. It was. Posted an amazing car for a cheap price just to get customers to inquire and then once they E-mai you back the price is raised 15k. Arrogant too. Take your business elsewhere!

Go somewhere else!!!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I've been going to this dealership for a few years now & I'm finally at the point to where I hate taking my car in. They're the closest dealership, so unfortunately I don't have a a choice. My car simply needed to be serviced, yet they have had it for 5 DAYS now! They are the SLOWEST people I've ever dealt with in my life. And on top of that, it's almost impossible to get a service tech on the phone. I've called plenty of times & have even left messages. When I finally spoke to someone, it was 6 hours after I left the message. I called once again, and the service tech says "Oh yes, I did get tour message". So why wouldn't you call me back?? Save the headache, don't go anywhere near this place!!

August 11, 2014

We apologize for the slow response time during your last visit. There are only 17 technicians that handle 700-800 customers that come through service every month. At times they have more than a handful of cars to deal with at once. This is why we have shuttle and loaner programs for such instances where an extended wait time on service is expected.

Excellent - Professional service

by from Miami,Fl |

I typically do not write reviews- and typically do not enjoy shopping for cars, however these guys deserve some positive feedback. I located a pre owned vehicle and emailed the sales person. Within hours I received an email back. I scheduled a visit several days later and ultimately ended up purchasing the vehicle. At all times the sales team was professional and courteous. Never pressured or played games. It was actually a very pleasant experience.

August 8, 2014

We're glad that you enjoyed your experience at Champion Motors and hope you return for all your Porsche needs.

missing in action...

by from west palm beach, fl |

Put a deposit on a beautiful rs60 spyder, came back to pick it up and was told the car had been sold!

Poor Internet Dealer

by from S Florida |

I can't comment on their instore as I'll never set foot in it. Three Cars.com inquires to get a response. Best price was $100 more than the walk in AAA price. Arrogant, take itor leave it emails. Claimed didn't know when a 2012 could be ordered even though 2012 Porsche ordering had been in effect for 3 weeks. Used "unknow" 2012 date as a reason to pus 2011's.