Champion Porsche

Service 877-261-4565 Service 877-261-4565

#1 Porsche Dealer in America

Professional, painless experience

by from Melbourne, FL |

Worked with Thad J in pre-owned sales. Very cordial, professional, and accommodating. Did everything over the phone, vehicle was ready to go when we got there. Paper work took less than 15 minutes!

August 11, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and hope that you continue to choose Champion Motors for any and all Porsche related services.

Great follow up support

by from Parkland Florida |

Bruno is fabulous and is very proactive. He went out of his way to follow up to insure complete satisfaction. He was also very patient in the sales process

Expectations Exceeded

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I went to Champion with the intention of leasing a new Porsche. My interaction began via email and I was immediately encouraged to come in and test drive the car I inquired about. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a friendly person who directed me to the salesman I was looking for. The showroom is impressive and a museum of sorts. Bruno, my contact, was knowledgeable, informative and not pushy. He is a brand ambassador and it showed in his conversation about Porsche. He wasn't trying to sell a car to me. He was sharing his passion for an iconic brand that I was familiar with but learned more about as a result. I was excited. After a quick introduction and some discussion about the model I was there to see, he quickly got my boyfriend and me into a car to test drive - not even 15 minutes after walking onto the dealer property. It was great! We had an easy time with the drive, loving the experience and I was eager to discuss next steps. Bruno was calm and took his time to explain all options, answer my questions thoroughly and in a friendly manner. Again, not pushy at all. When it came to the numbers, he worked with me to meet my goal. I was very pleased with that. I didn't feel desperate or urgently trying to rework my financial plans to get into the car of my dreams. Once I signed, he took his time to walk me thru every detail of my new ride, from top to bottom. It was awesome and I have since told everyone I know about how great Champion was, the experience itself, and Bruno for making it such a fun day, allowing me to drive home in the car I went to see. Once home, within days, I received a nice email from the dealer manager asking about my experience and if there was anything he could do for me. Bruno also emailed a few times in weeks after to make sure I was still in love with my car and if I had any questions, gave me some additional tips. I also received many fun items in the mail about ownership of my new car, cool gifts, magazines and such to keep my interest up on the global brand itself. It has been greatly appreciated. I was also invited to participate in the Porsche Road Show which was unbelievably fun and I highly recommend to anyone who loves driving quality cars. I have gone back for fluid top-offs and service has been on point, friendly and even offering comp car washes. I am looking ahead to my next Porsche and will be going back to Bruno at Champion.

Excellent Experience

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

Alejandro Negreira, was pleasure to deal with he made the process as easy as possible he is very professional, courteous and engaging experience, and we are happy to be part of Champion Porsche family

Service department no better than Kia dealership

by from FORT LAUDERDALE, FL |

I had my car serviced at the dealer 3 or 4 times as the car was under warranty. The customer service there has no passion for cars. They may be a Porsche dealer but they behave as if they were a Kia dealer. They are not very knowledgeable and they process customer as if you had bought a $25k cars. But don't be fool the invoice will be nicely padded Porsche style. In other words it is overpriced and the service is really not there to back it up. I assume the cars are flying off the shelves and if you don't want to go there, they don't care as customer line up in front of their door. At least that's how I felt when I waited 1 hour seated in front of my service guy while he was on the phone. Once he was done i think he spent 15 minutes with me for basically printing a piece of paper and making me signing it. That was the last straw. Judging by the quality of the service, i can only imagine the quality of the repairs... The whole experience simply made me sell my Porsche and wish to never want one again because the price of dealing with the service was just too disheartening. last piece of information, the supposedly largest dealer in the area only has 3 guys at their service department in a 600 sq.ft office. Pathetic considering the price of Porsche cars..you have to see it to believe it.

Poor Customer service

by from Sussex, WI |

I tried inquiring about a used car and even gave them some trade in information. They did Not even try to contact me! There loss.

Bait & Switch

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Contacted them in reference to a 2014 Cayman fully loaded. Was a really good deal and seemed almost too good to be true. It was. Posted an amazing car for a cheap price just to get customers to inquire and then once they E-mai you back the price is raised 15k. Arrogant too. Take your business elsewhere!

Go somewhere else!!!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I've been going to this dealership for a few years now & I'm finally at the point to where I hate taking my car in. They're the closest dealership, so unfortunately I don't have a a choice. My car simply needed to be serviced, yet they have had it for 5 DAYS now! They are the SLOWEST people I've ever dealt with in my life. And on top of that, it's almost impossible to get a service tech on the phone. I've called plenty of times & have even left messages. When I finally spoke to someone, it was 6 hours after I left the message. I called once again, and the service tech says "Oh yes, I did get tour message". So why wouldn't you call me back?? Save the headache, don't go anywhere near this place!!

August 11, 2014

We apologize for the slow response time during your last visit. There are only 17 technicians that handle 700-800 customers that come through service every month. At times they have more than a handful of cars to deal with at once. This is why we have shuttle and loaner programs for such instances where an extended wait time on service is expected.

Excellent - Professional service

by from Miami,Fl |

I typically do not write reviews- and typically do not enjoy shopping for cars, however these guys deserve some positive feedback. I located a pre owned vehicle and emailed the sales person. Within hours I received an email back. I scheduled a visit several days later and ultimately ended up purchasing the vehicle. At all times the sales team was professional and courteous. Never pressured or played games. It was actually a very pleasant experience.

August 8, 2014

We're glad that you enjoyed your experience at Champion Motors and hope you return for all your Porsche needs.

missing in action...

by from west palm beach, fl |

Put a deposit on a beautiful rs60 spyder, came back to pick it up and was told the car had been sold!