West Palm Beach Kia

(4.4) 7 Reviews

735 S Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL 33415

Used 561-846-1849

The best car buying experience EVER!!

by from wellington fl |

Truly the best experience ever, was greeted outside before getting inside the facility. Upon walking in their facility was greeted by the nicest,courteous and professional people Especially a lady named Andrea and a Gentleman named Chris was a GOD sent to me . Everyone from sales to finance to even the main management. Truly a great bunch of people. Will definitely share my wonderful experience with everyone I talk to.

My expereince...

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

We dealt with Nicolas Bucacos, who showed us the car my wife wanted, no pressure extremely helpful. Then another salesperson came in JORGE NEYRA, the way he expressed himself I thought he was the manager...he started saying "your down payment of $2,000.00...the dealer in making no money with your sale." Mr. Neyra made my wife cry and that I won't forgive him and I will write bad reviews until my fingers bleed. He graved my wife's card and the trade in value of the car and crouched it and throw it against the window. That same day I found out he was just another salesperson and I called the General Manager Mr. Otto Pena and explained to him what happened. DISGRACEFUL... I WOULD NOT SET FOOT IN THIS PLACE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Service Department

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

I recently brought my vehicle into the service department for a factory recall issue and oil change. Once there, my service advisor Pablo informed me of another recall and stated they would handle the issue without having to make another appointment. My vehicle was delivered in the time frame promised and they actually washed and vacuumed it for me too. Thanks for a wonderful job JT,Pablo and the service department mechanics,you are the reason I purchased my second Kia.

Oustanding team!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

They should hire more salesmen like the one who helped me. The sales rep and finance guy were both outstanding. They have a really good sales team here. You are lucky to have those two!

Great dealer!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Ie had some really crappy experiences with other dealers. Kia was so accommodating. They assured me it would not happen and were right. It was out in about an hour and 45min. I referred family and friends to this dealer!

GREAT JOB!!!!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

BESIDES THE FACILITY BEING A LITTLE BIGGER, THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO MAKE THIS PLACE BETTER. THEY DID A GREAT JOB. I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY. MY SALESMAN, DON MYERS, WAS PHENOMENAL AND DID A GREAT JOB.

Outstanding service department!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

J.T. and Irene and of course the magicians who work on my car, make your service department a pleasure to visit!!!! Thank you!!!!