Al Packer Ford West

10601 Southern Blvd, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

New 888-313-9679
Used 888-460-6893
Service 877-585-1318

Before you buy, Price Al Packer!

Great service

by from West Palm, FL |

Bought my first new car at Al Packer. Nobel Adili was a huge help and the process was completely painless.

Quality and fast service

by from Wellington, FL |

Recently purchased a vehicle from Al Packer West and got a great deal ,(Explorer Sport). Recently had my first oil change and tire rotation. Service Representative David George went above and beyond to accommodate my work schedule and get this service completed in a timely manner. Thanks again.

Great Service, extremely polite service people

by from Wellington, Fl. |

Ashley Moore went above and beyond to help me with my recent visit to Al Packer Ford West! He was extremely helpful, and very cortious, returned my phone call, and got me an appointment on a Monday in the Service Department, as my battery was dieing very quickly. Ashley got me in, got the battery changed and I was out in less than an hours time. Thank you!

Great service and value

by from West Palm Beach FL |

I brought my 2013 F150 to Al Packer West for an oil change/tire rotation. At $39.99 a great price...I can't even buy the oil for that price if I did the change myself. I arrived a little later in the morning on Saturday and they were lined up into the parking lot. I didn't expect they'd get to me but a couple hours later I get the call they are all done. I had a small issue with a tire center cap that was broken during the rotation(we're all human...accidents happen). I spoke with Mark Mckewin, the Service Manager, and he instantly apologized, took ownership, and ordered me a no one at no charge. I picked it up on Monday and he again apologized and even came out into the parking lot to put in on my truck. In this day and age having someone running such a tight ship giving such awesome service is truly refreshing.

Great Service as always

by from Wellington, FL |

Mark McKewin assisted me during my visit. He was very efficient and thorough.

Service

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

After Dion left I had no hesitation taking my vehicles to Ashley Moore for my service work. He is very professional and attentive concerning my vehicles. He keeps me updated as the service work progresses. As soon as the work is finished I receive a call from Ashley informing me as such and offering to have me picked up at home. Good man and very very good service writer. Thank You Ashley you take most of the stress out of my concerns for my vehicles.

Tony D.

by from Wellington, Fl |

Was treated like I am important and with great respect. I could not have asked for a better experience. Mike Goodman was an awesome salesperson and did a great job on finding the exact car I wanted. Thank you Mike.

REGULAR SERVICE

by from Wellington, FL |

As usual Dave George was thorough and friendly, making the visit wonderful :)

David George - Service Advisor

by from Wellington, FL |

David George was my service advisor. He was excellent. He kept me updated as I waited. I am very pleased with him. I had been going to Dion for many years & I was leary when I found out he left. David has big shoes to fill & in my opinion, he is doing a great job.

David George

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

It was a pleasure dealing with Dave- He is my new associate in service since Dion & Marc left and I was worried. He was friendly as well as professional and checked everything to be sure we did the right thing for this service call.