Al Packer Ford West

10601 Southern Blvd, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

New 888-313-9679
Used 888-460-6893
Service 877-585-1318

Before you buy, Price Al Packer!

Buying a new vehicle

by from Boynton Beach, florida |

Al Packer Ford West made my buying a new vehicle one of the most pleasant experiences I have had when buying a new car or truck. Michael Strassman, my salesmen, made the process so easy I left the dealership with a brand new Ford Expedition within 3 hours from stopping just to "look". They had just the vehicle I had been looking for and with the incentives offered, it was something we just couldn't pass up. Michael was just great during the whole process and I cannot speak anymore highly of him.

Service of my Ford Edge

by from Royal Palm Beach, FL |

Jackee Allen had me written up quickly while explaining everything needed in this service. Showed me to the comfortable waiting area and can it to explain that i needed a new air filter also. Had the job done quickly and me out of the shop in less than 75 minutes thank you

New Ford Explorer

by from Royal Palm Beach Florida |

Fabio Giacometti helped me get my car. Great experience and very efficient.

Very helpful

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

David George helped me with my situation in a friendly, professional, and courteous manner. Would definitely go back.

Worsty service!

by from Loxahatchee FL |

Had a scheduled appointment - vehicle was there the entire day ( 8 am till 6) and they never touched it When I called to get a status update that is when I was informed that my vehicle that HAD an appointment would not be completed - routine service -really! Never offered a loaner or even an apology or even a call to inform me till I called - I even went to the service manager, Mark and I can see why they are NOT customer service oriented. He basically said "oh well" I will never go back and suggest you go elsewhere too! Went to Al Packer East hoping for a better experience and it was a pleasure - so save yourself time and hassle and go to Al Packer EAST first!

New Car Purchase

by from Boynton Beach |

My sales associate Myke Gooden was fantastic. He was very patient as my interests were all over the place, new/used, truck/car... Myke took his time with my wife and I explaining all the purchase/lease options and incentives available to us. A true professional who made us feel genuinely appreciated.This is the second new vehicle I have purchased from Al Packer in the last three months. Both experiences were excellent!

Great service and great working relationship

by from Lake Worth, Florida 33467 |

My experience with Al Packer Ford West was awesome. My sales person was Glenn Dunn and he was great.

Service PLUS

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Service employee Mark Vera was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Honestly, he made the whole process as smooth as it could possibly be and provided a warm, friendly smile with honestly the whole time. I am very satisfied with working with Mr. Vera.

Excellent service

by from West palm beach, Fl |

Mark Vera was my service person.He returned my phone call promptly and took care of my vehicle repairs quicy and efficieny

Al Packer Ford West Service Department

by from Wellington FL |

I purchased my car at this dealership a year and a half ago and Ashley Moore has taken care of the service. I was most pleased this past week when I made an appointment and then found I had a conflict. Mr. Moore graciously assisted me in rescheduling, and everything was completed satisfactorily and in a timely manner.