Al Packer Ford West

10601 Southern Blvd, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

New 888-313-9679
Used 888-460-6893
Service 877-585-1318

Before you buy, Price Al Packer!

Great Service

by from Lake worth, fl 33467 |

I want to Thank Ashley Moore, he always knows who I am and what kind of vehicle I am driving. He lets me know if something on my car needs immediate attention.

Purchase of a Transit Connect wagon

by from Palm Beach, Fl. |

An extremely pleasant experience with our Salesman Ivan Jazmin and the entire team at Al packer Ford West. They certainly made buying a new car a great experience.

Great Service

by from Loxahatchee, FL |

I have taken my vehicle to Ashley Moore at Al Packer Ford West for service for years, Ashley is very courteous and goes out of his way to provide GREAT customer service. My vehicle is ready on time and the service work is excellent quality. I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else and I have a lot of confidence in Ashley and the service team at Al Packer Ford West.

Professional time savers

by from WPB, FL |

Everytime I take my car into Al Packer Ford West for my oil changes, I get quick and efficient service. The staff is professional and always in a pleasant mood. They save me time and make me feel like an appreciated customer. My Service Advisor, Ashley Moore is familiar with my car and thoroughly explains the necessary service my car requires, or may require in the future. I am confident in the service of Al Packer Ford West.

honesty

by from Somers, NY |

In every visit to Al Packer Ford Service, my staff and I have been treated with the utmost respect and timeliness. Repairs were done only if necessary and every opportunity to keep costs reasonable was taken advantage of. A large, efficient operation which keeps its personal touch.

Sales experience with Glenn Dunn

by from Lake Worth, FL |

My sale experience with Glenn Dunn was excellent. The time taken to show me the best vehicle for my budget was outstanding. The processing of the paperwork was also pleasant and quick. i would highly recommend Al Packer Ford West to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

Great Service as usual at Al Packer Ford West

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Great Service, since Dion moved on to a career in Firefighting, I am dealing with Ashley, he is top notch. Had service done on my F350 and my Stang....both came out perfect.

AL PACKARD FORD VISIT

by from west Palm Beach |

I went in for an oil change a tire rotation. Ashley Moore was great. The car was service and done fast and right. I would recommend Al Packard Ford anytime.

Excelent service.specialy Ashley Moore

by from Wellington Fl 33414 |

Excellent service. I brought my car without appointment and Ashley Moore help me with courtesy and efficiency, I waited and in about 2 hours my car was ready to go. Thank you

Ashley Moore is THE BEST service advisor!

by from Wellington, FL |

I own a 2002 Explorer which was purchased at Al Packer West. Ashley Moore has been my service advisor for most of these years. I have owned many other cars- from Honda to Jeep to Dodge and VW. I must say that, hands down, Ashley and the service dept. here are the most efficient, friendly and knowledgeable of all! Because of this, I WILL ONLY BUY FORD!!!!