Roger Dean Chevrolet

Used 877-682-2973
Service 888-466-8912

Great Job

by from Wellington, Fl |

Everything was done in a timely matter. They called and gave estimate before doing any work. I will go back for more service if needed.

Service Department

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Jeff always takes care of my vehicle and try and have me out of the dealership at no time. Friendly service department ask questions and try and fix any issues that i might have.

great service

by from WPB, FL |

on 7/22/2015 I received a phone call, so I am in for a look. Well almost 4 hours earlier I am now a proud owner of a 2015 Malibu and loving it. Hope to never let you all down and have this vehicle for a very long time. the service and friendly ways of everyone I would gladly recommend these guys to the world. U have a excellent crew. and I am so happy I was matched up with all of them. Janie M Webb WPB, FL 33401

Good service, bad manners

by from Jupiter, Fl |

Only real issue was with the cashier in the service dept. she didn't even say hello , can I help you or even a thank you , very rude in my opinion. On the plus side the service writer was very good, the service was performed in a reasonable time and the coffee in the waiting room was fresh!

by from West Palm Beach, Fl. |

I set up a reservation to have an oil change and tires rotated along with a recall item taken care of. I got to the dealership about 45 minutes early and the Jeff told me my car would go in to the bay as soon asap. I went to the waiting room to do some reading while I waited. Jeff came in and updated me when the car was being taken into the maintenance area. Once the car was in the bay it only took one hour to complete the work. My only negative comment is the waiting room is small and those of us that want to do some reading have to do so with a fairly loud television running. I could have gone outside but it was quite hot and humid out.

Service

by from Lake Worth, FL |

My only problem was waiting beyond the expected time given. I wasn't given an update and when I inquired how much longer it would take, it took 30 minutes for someone to let me know that I would have to wait another 30 minutes.

Great Service & Sales

by from Port St Lucie, Fl |

I have been using Roger Dean Chevrolet for the last 17 years for sales & service. Roger Dean's Staff have always been accommodating, fair, knowledgeable, honest & what more could anyone ask for! I recommend Roger Dean Chevrolet when ever someone asks where to go for Chevy sales & service.

No Regrets - No Complaints -Timely Service

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

What's to tell? I had my car serviced, not my leg amputated. I got in, they did their thing. It was done on time. Car was returned clean. Service Advisor is awesome, Cashier is quick and competent. I left. Everyone was happy.

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Although the wait was long, it was well worth the wait. Things were taken care of additionally than what i came in for which was great. What was even better was I got a lot of things checked out and fixed under my warranty, so i walked out only spending less than $50 for my oil change and tire rotation which never happens anywhere else!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

The staff was most supportive in the early morning with an irate customer. I appreciated their concern for my comfort. Thank you for having wonderful people on your staff. The car service was thorough and speedy! I appreciate being relaxed that my car will give me perfect service. Thank you for making that happen.