Napleton's WPB Hyundai

2301 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409

New 877-422-3088 New877-422-3088
Used 866-967-6768 Used866-967-6768
Service 877-493-8894 Service 877-493-8894

Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai - The Number 1 Hyundai Dealer In West Palm Beach

OUTSTANDING!!!!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Our sales person was outstanding! I purchased in West Palm. However, I live in Coral Springs. I am so far absolutely happy with the vehicle I really liked my salesman he was very patient with me because I was undecided between the Elantra and the Veloster. Thank you!

Great service from professinal & friendly staff

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Our service person, Fred, is professional, friendly, prompt & provides wonderful service! We have everything taken care of as well as a clean washed car!

a disaster of a dealership.

by from West Palm Beach |

I spent more than 8 hours at this dealer trying to purchase a car with my daughter. After agreeing on a price and asked to wait a few minutes for the finance manager, our sales person left as the dealership had closed. Well after 2.5 hour wait for finance manager, we saw that they had changed the price on the buyers order. we had agreed on a price before we applied the down payment. the buyers order had the price with the down payment added in, so it made the car 3000. higher. what a joke. While waiting for the service manager we saw au upscale model on showroom floor that someone was purchasing, when they tried to remove vehicle it had a dead battery. Just after this incident there was another identical issue with another vehicle. As this dealer is in South Florida, sudden showers happen often. While we were discussing price on the vehicle we were interested in another sales rep showed same vehicle to a customer and they walked away leaving passenger door wide open. a couple of moments later it down-poured a hard rain for about 5 minutes, all the while the door stood wide open. I had to walk out there myself to shut it before any more rain could get in. I informed the staff of the situation and was basically ignored. I could mention several more things but I will save that for another forum. Be advised about this dealer, they are not honest or do they care about you as a customer.

Great, efficient service dept!

by from West Palm Beach |

My service tech Fred is so professional, thorough and friendly. He's very straight forward about my car needs and doesn't try to upsell

Great service, returning phone calls is an issue.

by from Okeechobee, Florida |

Service is a pleasure at the dealership. They have a hard calling back and the receptionist can hardly get a hold of the Service department. If you have a question, it's best to just go into the dealership and asked for Brian May. Brain, thanks for your help, as always.

Great service loved the Lunch and the hot chocolat

by from Port St Lucie Florida |

Customer adviser was grate he check on the computer to see that was any recalls. There was and he took care of it. He came into the waiting room to let know how everything was going. He said they where washing car and vacuum.

Great and quick service, friendly employees

by from West Palm Beach |

The service is quick, the service rep, Brian, quick, efficient and if there is a problem with the vehicle, explains it clearly and the recommendation to fix it. I find all of the employees to be helpful.

Very good service

by from West Palm Beach |

courtious and competent personnel. finished in short time. Return car in shiny condition. good job - done in in reasonable time

Wouldn't change my dealership for the world!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

I am always blown away by everyone's attentiveness and willingness to help. My service adviser, Bryan May is patient, helpful, and always working with me and very respectful of my time. Anyone I encounter at the dealership is attentive and very professional, from the greeters to the advisers, to the techs and any of the managers I run into. I had a lovely conversation with the lady at the register who helped me check out (on 5/18/2016 between 8:30-9am), which only proves that everyone at Hyundai is beyond helpful and kind. Thanks again!

All went well

by from West Palm Beach, Fl |

In and out in timely way. Cost was reasonable. Recommended an alignment based on check. I agreed. Fred ,my Service Manager was great !

Napleton's WPB Hyundai responded to this review

May 19, 2016

James, we're glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. We are grateful for choosing us for your vehicle's service needs. We will share your comments with Fred and we look forward to serving you again in the future! Best regards, Gene Khaytin - General Manager - gkhaytin@napleton.com or (888) 561-7077