Braman Motorcars

2901 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409

New 888-844-8903
Used 888-308-8381
Service 888-285-7606

Braman - A Name You Can Trust!

Highest Praise

by from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida |

Entering into Braman BMW of West Palm was an exceptional experience! In my search for a special particular car, I dragged my husband through many internet searches and through many car dealerships, meeting many sales related personal. Until our introduction to the people who work at Braman BMW, our experiences let us to to believe that car sales personal possessed neither people skills nor product knowledge. At one reputable dealership, when I asked the length of a car, the sales advisor left for 15 minutes to locate a tape measure to discover the answer!! People who work at Braman BMW though are uniquely wonderful! From the moment we met, Nicole Stem, our Client Advisor, we smiled and were flooded with confidence. She is a personable and competent professional who impressed us with her consideration of our needs and her fingertip informative facts about the car. She made it her mission to locate the specific car I wanted and once she found it immediately set us up for a test drive. When Phillip Roe, the Sales Manager, stopped by to chat with us, he had the same easy demeanor and at no time pressured us to make a purchase decision; however he and Nicole let us know what the purchase price would be and reaffirmed all the car particulars. When we left the dealership to reflect about a decision to purchase, we knew the BMW and its excellent handling was not a question. Our discussion to purchase rested a lot on the Braman dealership (sales and service,) the people who work there and the standards set by Braman. It was a dealership we could see ourselves interacting with for a long time. When we called Nicole the next day to confirm the purchase, she immediately pulled the car, scheduled it for detailing and met with us to give us more information, complete the paperwork, and introduce us to the finance people as well as the service center staff. The axiom, "you never get a second chance to make a first impression," is so true and Nicole Stem and the staff at Braman really make an intelligent, professional and competent first impression!

Looking for an Acura MDX

by from Santa Rosa Beach, FL |

I only contacted this dealer because I ONLY wanted an Acura MDX. They had just the one I wanted! The sales rep called me, did a good selling job, but in the end it was too far for me to go test drive it and I didn't want to have it shipped sight unseen. They were helpful and informative though!

this is not a Disneyland!

by from Wellington Florida |

I have been Braman of West Palm Beach customer for 4 years. M5, 750i, Panamera S, z4, 328i... i asked for a test drive of Cyman but the sales person said to me -This is not a Disneyland! We can't do that.

Exceptional Experience At Braman Porsche WPB

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Outside of the type of the make/model of car you purchase, for anyone looking for a car buying experience that merits what can only be described as ?exceptional?, the professionals at Braman Motors (Porsche) in West Palm Beach will deliver it. Apart from the look and feel of the place, auto dealership reputations are predominately fashioned via personal interaction ? leaving aside the machinery, it?s basically a people business! My interaction with Braman Porsche was via Michael Flom and I can only describe Michael as the consummate brand ambassador and a true gentleman. From the moment I walked in the door he could not have been more helpful and personal. For starters, no pressure or sales pitch, rather a calm and thoughtful conversation about my needs and the highlighting of features/attributes that might interest me?articulate and enlightening responses to my various follow on questions?straight forward and professional approach to final price without any smoke and mirrors ? the way all car negotiations should be?almost instantaneous follow up to any further correspondence I had with him when I went home to weigh up my options?and finally, post purchase follow through and responsiveness that, in this day and age of ?thanks for your business, now don?t let the door hit you on the way out?, sets the benchmark of how to take care of your customers and positively influence another set of potential clients via a satisfied clients expanded social sphere. Would I go back and do business again? Absolutely. Would I recommend Braman Motors (Porsche)? Absolutely. Would I want to deal with Michael again? Absolutely.

Outstanding dealership experience

by from Coconut Creek FL |

I don't usually write reviews, but I felt compelled to share the amazing experience I had at Braman Mini. I contacted Braman Mini over the phone after my local Mini dealer was less than helpful. As soon as I talked to their salesman, Michael Flom, I knew Braman was where I was going to find the Mini my wife wanted. Michael is very knowledgable about Minis and just a great guy to talk to. He knew just what I was looking for and patiently helped my wife find the right combination of options. He kept us updated throughout the process and never pressured us even when it took a couple of weeks for us to make it up to West Palm Beach to make the deal. On the day we went to Braman Michael had a couple if different Minis ready for us and gave us plenty of time to mull over our options. While we deliberated, we got to enjoy the opulence of the Braman facility and some genuinely delicious snacks. Once we made our choice, Michael gave us a great deal and had us behind the wheel of our new Mini Coupe in record time. I buy a new car every couple of years and have never had such a stress free and enjoyable experience.

Wonderful Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

I was thoroughly impressed with the Braman experience. I live in Tampa and there are no shortage of car dealers between here and Palm Beach. Without outstanding customer service from your Internet Specialist, Esme Maldonado, I would not have made the 5 hour drive. And, after arriving and dealing with Jamal Al-Safeer and Steve Patsatsis, I was glad I did and glad I bought from Braman.

Amazing Presentation

by from Plantation, FL |

Braman dealership pulled the car for me before I arrived and had it waiting in the front. Everything was correct, exact color and options. I took the car for a test drive and decided to purchase it. They made decent offer on my trade. Financing was quick with Braman and I was on my way. Everyone at this dealership was nice, friendly and well informed especially James Angel. I highly recommend this dealership for a new car purchase.