Mercedes-Benz Of Palm Beach / smart center Palm Beach

4000 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409

New 888-419-1421
Used 888-443-1896
Service 877-650-4076

Mercedes Benz Certified Pre-Owned Rates as low as 1.99% at Mercedes Benz of Palm Beach.

Thunder4867

by from Lake Worth, FL |

Great experience! MB of PB came up with the right deal and made it happen super smoothly. Their director of sales helped us through the process and we got the car we wanted. Very happy!

I called dealer and he never called back

by from Wellington, FL |

I called 2 times. Never answered phone. We left message and he never returned our calls

Let my misfortune be your warning

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

This dealer is not trustworthy, stay away. If you did purchase a vehicle and have problems with it, return it immediately and demand your money back, do not go the route of endless warranty "repairs"....MB quality has suffered, my "new" car had loose parts, shakes, and the transmission shifts poorly. This dealer is only interested in closing sales, they don't care for you and will ridicule you after the sale. I have the e-mails if anyone wants to see the lack of professionalism. My Sales person was Jas**n, acts a good part, but lied to my face. The Sales Manager is a snake. Service tries hard, they are the only reasonable part of this dealership I could find, but after buying a new car you shouldn't have to see Service. I hope this saves someone wasted time and aggravation; my advice; reconsider choosing a MB, check the forums and look at the number of problems they are having. If you decide on MB, stay far away from this dealer.

ABOVE & BEYOND

by from Miami, FL |

I really appreciate the service I got from Jeffrey Pensak, I bought my first Mercedes from him and returned to him to get my latest Mercedes. He always works with me patiently and even delivered my car to me when I was not able to pick it up. I can't say enough about how happy I am!

mercedes-benz of palm beach

by from FLORIDA |

THIS WAS OUR THIRD MERCEDES FROM MERCEDES BENZ OF PALM BEACH. THEIR EXCEPTIONAL WAY OF DOING BUSINESS SHOULD BE THE MODLE FOR ALL OTHERS TO FOLLOW. THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL, PROFESSIONAL STAFF, AND A TRULY OUTSTANDING MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT COMBINE TO DELIVERY THE MERCEDES BENZ EXPERIENCE WHICH IS SECOND TO NONE.

Does not uphold Mercedes' standard of workmanship

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

Perhaps the quality of work this dealership performs has become normalcy for the Palm Beach area or even Florida in general, but it does not uphold Mercedes-Benz standard of workmanship or professionalism. I brought my brand new vehicle here after a rear end collision because it is the only Mercedes authorized Body Shop in the area. As expected and as forewarned, numerous repairs were done incorrectly and now have to be re-done at my own cost. Also, the interior of the car was immaculate when I brought it in but now needs a full detail to clean the massive amounts of sanding dust and greasy fingerprints off of every surface. No explanation or compensation was offered other than "we looked it over when it was done and are sorry the repairs aren't up to your standards." Communication was unprofessional and never forthcoming. The parking lot and body shop itself looks like it belongs to a junk yard. There is no pride in their work, and I believe a lack of skill and training as well. Would never recommend or return.

Michael Petrucci

by from Destin FL |

As many of us purchase a car or two every year or so the process tends to be tedious..........I worked with Richard King he did a great job, we purchased this car from 500 miles away and he is even making arrangements to pick my wife up at the airport.........we made a deal in 3 minutes on the phone and he is a star in my book. He was so great to work with when I return to P.B. in a few weeks I'm meeting him for lunch................Richard King you earned all my future Mercedes business!

SCORE 5 STARS (5 out of 5)

by from Miami, FL |

I have purchased 2 cars(Mercedes Benz)from Mercedes Benz of Palm Beach because the sales staff is tremendously informative, honest and always go the extra mile to make sure you're getting what you want for fair value. I keep going back to the dealership because after researching the market and visiting other Mercedes Benz dealerships Mercedes Benz of Palm Beach just rose way above the competition in friendliness, professionalism, and follow-up. I have never ever had my cars serviced anywhere else other than the Service Dept. at the dealership. They are very helpful and extremely honest. Nothing has ever gone wrong. I have recommended the dealership to a lot of my family and friends whom are also very pleased with their transactions. I have never heard a complaint. It was definitely a great decision to choose Mercedes Benz of Palm Beach!