Jaguar Palm Beach

915 S Dixie Hwy, West Palm Beach, FL 33401

New 877-268-3216
Used 877-509-9857
Service 877-467-1326

Awarded #1 Volume Jaguar Retailer in North America. Pride of Jaguar Award recipient for 15 consecutive years.

Professional and Outstanding

by from Wellington Fl |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had! My consultant Don Cody was professional, precise about the vehicle, and didn't give me the classless pressure sale. He made buying my F Type S enjoyable. The delivery process was awesome!. I would refer this dealer to anyone!

XK Coupe

by from Carmichael, CA |

Purchased a CPO 2013 XK coupe which I found through Cars.com from Palm Beach Jaguar. I dealt initially with Cassie and then Jumo in their online Sales department and could not be happier with the way I was treated. Admittedly purchasing a used car, even a certified one is a leap of faith when you are literally across the country, but the car arrived exactly as described, i.e. in perfect condition. I would recommend Palm Beach Jaguar, the car I received was exactly as described.

Great Service, solid experience

by from Lexington, KY |

Bought a used XJ from Cori Ridley, great experience. Looked at a lot of used cars, test drove a few, she helped me narrow it down by price and features until we found the one that was the right fit. The dealership did a great job cleaning it up, even taking the back apart to clean under the rear window.

review of my experience

by from jupiter fl |

My experience was excellent Ken Cominsky was superb

OUTSTANDING!!

by from Hillsboro Beach, Florida |

An OUTSTANDING first experience with Jaguar Palm Beach and couldn't ask for a better salesman then Ken Comiskey. I'll definitely be back for our next purchase!

Purchase of Jaguar XK

by from Destin, Fl |

After buying dozens of cars over the years I have never had an experience as easy as Jaguar Palm Beach and its salesperson Jumo Smikle. After finding the Jaguar XK on Ebay and one call to Jumo the deal was finalized. After an drive 8 hours drive on Saturday my wife and I received the best car buying experience of our life. As we drove into the dealership we were greeted by Jumo Smikle and immediately the process began, within an hour the paperwork was signed and the car delivered. The pleasure of have a salesperson with a great personality and business acumen of Jumo is a rare find. I would encourage anyone looking to purchase an automobile in the near future to first contact Jumo Smikle and Jaguar Palm Beach. Wally Caldwell Destin, Fl

A perfect organization!!

by from Boca Raton, Fl |

Jaguar Palm Beach and in particular their saleman John Thompson make every buying experiece a pleasure. They consistantly deliver services professionally and beyond expectation.They have developed a new car delivery experience which is beyond beief.

Jag F-Type

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

The dealer is in at Palm Beach Motor Cars. Not only did they have a great inventory to choose from, but they did a deal with me that put me in the car of my dreams....the new Jag F-Type convertible. Instead of a stuffy,stoggy sales staff, I was able to communicate to them, and them to me....with the goal of putting me in the vehicle I wanted If you are in the market for Jaguar, Aston Martin or Land Rover, I suggest you take the time to pay them a visit.

Great treatment at Jaguar Palm Beach

by from Lake Worth, Fl |

Our sales person, Cori Ridley, was easy to deal with and made our first Jaguar purchase experience an extremely nice one. Unfortunately, our new XK-R was sideswiped in an accident after only being a week old. The dealership performed the repairs and Mike, the body shop manager was most helpful. The repair work was excellent and we are now enjoying our new car. We highly recommend this dealership.

My best buying experience was at Jaguar Palm Beach

by from Port St. Lucie, Fl. |

My review of John Thompson and Jaguar Palm Beach is short and simple. I bought two Jaguars and had warm and entertaining purchasing experiences. John was professional, thorough, knowledgable, helpful, and friendly throughout our visit. Also, our service visits were handled perfectly by that department. I will continue referring people to John and Jaguar Palm Beach. Sincerely, Don Thompson