Jaguar Palm Beach

915 S Dixie Hwy, West Palm Beach, FL 33401

New 877-268-3216 New877-268-3216
Used 877-509-9857 Used877-509-9857
Service 877-467-1326 Service 877-467-1326

2016 Pride of Jaguar Retailer Excellence Award Winner!

Jaguar Palm Beach buying process was excellent!

by from West Palm Beach, Fl |

Bought a 2016 XF. Jumo Smikle our salesperson, was a 10! He was patient, knowledgeable and informative through several visits. It was definitely the best car buying experience we ever had. Can't give Jumo or the dealership enough kudous.

Facility to Service : quality all the way

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I had intended to visit several dealerships in my desire to purchase a "roadster" convertible. My first stop was Jaguar Palm Beach. I never visited any other dealership. I was introduced to Lance Pain who guided me to the one car in particular I had earmarked. It was exactly what I had envisioned. But Lance, in an understated way, took me through all the necessary steps, explaining all that I needed to know. He cooperated on the trading in of the car I had, worked out all the financial arrangements which satisfied my ideas, and completed what I consider a warm, friendly, efficient arrangement. It might not have happened were it not for Lance and the people I met at Jaguar Palm Beach.

Pleasant, knowledgeable, no pressure service

by from Boca Raton, Fl |

The complete buying process was made very comfortable for me by explaining and understanding my choices..

3 Jaguars and coumting

by from West Palm Beach |

I have leased my last 3 Jaguars through Jaguar Palm Beach. My salesperson for all three was Don Cody. Don is great, he listens to make sure I get the right vehicle. I have always find their prices to be the best and there service is second to none. I recommend both Jaguar Palm Beach and Don Cody whenever I can.

Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

I recently visited Jaguar Palm Beach to look at a 2016 Jaguar XF S. I ended up working with Ken Comiskey and found his knowledge and professionalism to be superb. In addition, the dealership was beautiful and well run. Every aspect of my purchasing experience at Jaguar Palm Beach was a 10 out of 10. I thank Ken and the rest of the staff for making my experience stress-free, hassle-free and truly one-of-a-kind. I'm loving my new XF S!

B\Great salesperson

by from West Palm Beach ,FL |

This is my sixth Jaguar purchased at Palm Beach Motor Cars from Lance Pain and I strongly recommend that you see him for your next purchase.

English Automobile dealership for Aston- Jag

by from Atlantis Florida |

customer for 15+ years. Jag; Aston. Have dealt with Don Cody, Sales Consultant with purchase experience for Jag and Aston. Don is consummate professional in all aspects of experience. Will return when in the market for next new car. Call Don in advance of your next visit to Jag Palm Beach- he will exceed your greatest expectations !

Awesome service

by from Miami, FL |

I just recently bought a Jaguar XK for my wife at Palm Beach Jaguar. My sales rep Ken Cominsky was outstanding and made the whole process easy with no stress. When I brought my wife to the dealer to pick up the car the presentation was superb. They put us in a room and asked my wife what was her favorite color. Perplexed she answered pink. Well, a few moments later the wall slides open and there swashed in pick LED lighting accented with fog on the floor was her new Jaguar. The look on her face was priceless! I will definitely continue my relationship with this dealership and Ken.

Excellent experience with Tracy Whyrick

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

I recently purchased a certified Jaguar XJ from Jaguar Palm Beach. Worked with Rick Whyrick and had an exceptional buying experience. Thank you Rick.

Awesome, professional experience

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Lance Pain, the sales specialist was great! He was always very professional, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. Upper level management was also helpful and courteous. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a professional and helpful dealership. P.S. Customer service lounge outstanding!