Jaguar Palm Beach

915 S Dixie Hwy, West Palm Beach, FL 33401

New 877-268-3216
Used 877-509-9857
Service 877-467-1326

Awarded #1 Volume Jaguar Retailer in North America. Pride of Jaguar Award recipient for 15 consecutive years.

Excellent experience with Tracy Whyrick

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

I recently purchased a certified Jaguar XJ from Jaguar Palm Beach. Worked with Rick Whyrick and had an exceptional buying experience. Thank you Rick.

Awesome, professional experience

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Lance Pain, the sales specialist was great! He was always very professional, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. Upper level management was also helpful and courteous. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a professional and helpful dealership. P.S. Customer service lounge outstanding!

Great buying experience and car

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I dealt with Ken Comiskey and purchased a CPO Jaguar XF premium. The customer service was very professional and timely. I have nothing but praises for Ken and the rest of the crew at Jaguar Palm Beach; compared to my previous experiences with luxury car brands, they've already surpassed what I think the car buying experience should be.

Jaguar Palm Beach responded to this review

July 4, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback Rich! We appreciate your business.

New Jaguar owner thrilled with buying experience!

by from Palm Beach, FL |

To say my experience with this dealership was excellent would be an understatement...these guys were a car buyer's dream to work with...I was treated more than fairly (they even offered me a higher price on my trade-in, after the original quote they gave me/post test driving it!), and now I will only deal with Jaguar of Palm Beach, moving forward...not to mention, I love my new ride!!

Smooth and amazing

by from Ponte Vedra, FL |

Bought a certified pre-owned [CPO] Jaguar XF from Jaguar Palm Beach. After test-driving one at a competitor in Jacksonville, I searched online for a low-mileage XF with the extended manufacturer's warrantee only available on CPO vehicles from Jaguar dealers. I found a beautiful car at Jaguar Palm Beach that was less expensive even than the competitor-- and with the extended warranty. Upon calling the dealer, I was greeted by Internet Sales Manager Harry Hanson, Jr., who was truly enthused by these special cars. Harry was professional and knowledgeable about the Jaguar lineup and history and about the vehicle in question. He tactfully ascertained my interests and skillfully guided the conversation while accommodating every question I had. Though I had already secured financing at a very good rate, he indicated he thought he could get me an even better rate. Harry deftly "reserved" the vehicle with a credit card binder and helped me set an appointment, which required travel for me. Harry followed up politely to confirm, sent promised documents (CPO Program Guide, credit application), and well-taken pics of the car. When I arrived at the dealer, Sales Associate Ken Comiskey greeted us as planned, brought us into a room, shut the blinds, and along with the theme song from the movie 2012 Space Odyssey and fog, presented our vehicle-- gimmicky but pretty cool stuff. Ken knowledgeably walked us through each and every feature of the vehicle, taking time to point out things like how to turn off inadvertently activated steering wheel shifters. He also pointed out some additional features available as dealer add-ons at our local dealer (e.g., fold-down rear seat release handles). Ken presented additional warranty items available for purchase (e.g., ding protection, wheel and tire protection, etc.) Though I had not anticipated that, Ken was helpful in his presentation and accommodative. Ken escorted us to the office of Britt Henriksen, Business Manager, who already had all the documents ready for signature. We were in and out of the dealer in about 1.5 hours. My overall impression was that these were professionals at the top of their industry, polished and efficient. They followed up post sale. I would definitely recommend them and their dealership.

Great service and inventory at Jaguar Palm Beach

by from Bonita Springs, FL |

We were looking for a Certified Jaguar XK8 Convertible & found Jaguar Palm Beach had the best selection. We visited with our Sales Consultant Jason at 4pm and within 3 hours were on our way with an immaculate 2011 XK at a fair price and a very fair trade in price for our older XK. This is a first class dealership and Jason was very professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.

Over the top excellent white glove sales staff

by from Jupiter, FL |

I was pleasantly surprised of the excellent service I received from Jason Tabasky and the sales management staff at Jaguar Palm Beach. More often than not, even when buying multiple cars from both Mercedes and BMW dealerships I felt less than satisfied because the purchase experience was tedious and negotiations untoward. The staff at Jaguar made me feel like they were there to make my experience a pleasant and seamless one, and walked away not only happy with my purchase of a great Jaguar XK, but happy with the way the whole deal went down. The follow up has been wonderful as well, and Jason made sure I was adept at all the nuances and workings of my new car, and has called a few times just to make sure all my questions have been answered and I was happy. I am!

Lotus Evora S

by from Vero Beach,Fl |

Lance Pain & Jaguar of Palm Palm Beach made my negotiating & buying experience trully easy & pleasurable.They went out of ther way to get the deal done & they even atayed after hours to finalize the transaction!

horrible service

by from florida |

Worst service dealership I have ever been to. Detail a car to have it come back scratched. Work requested never done. would recommend any other service Wether ft pierce or lauderdale.

Fred L Griffiths

by from Palm Coast, Fl. |

I found the Jaguar we were interested in on line. I spoke with Harry Hanson and he was very sincere, honest and prompt. We put down a deposit pending further discussions. I was than contacted my Cori Ridley and again I received the same excellent service. We agreed on a price and my wife and I drove 220 miles to meet Cori and purchase the car. The care and service we were given when we arrived at the dealship surpassed anything we had ever experience. I call it the "WOW" factor. This is my third Jaguar and I would never consider shopping with any other dealer.