Langford Ford

(5.0) 7 Reviews

851 S Main St, Labelle, FL 33935

Langford Ford Superior Service and Sales

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

Buying a new truck from Langford Ford is what every car buying experience should be! Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The personal touch. The best prices in the area. No high pressure, just honest, friendly folks with great deals on Ford cars and Trucks. It is certainly worth the drive from Naples, Fort Myers and the surrounding area.

excellent!!!!

by from labelle Fl |

I went into the dealership with somewhat of a "defensive wall" already erected thinking that I would be bamboozled somehow. By the end of my experience Nick Smith had changed my mind completely. I told him what I wanted and he got it right. I mean EXACTLY right. We love our new ride and I don't feel "screwed" in any way. Huge thanks to Nick Smith, Pat Langford, AND Fifth Third Bank for giving me an affordable interest rate and payment. :-) IF YOU WANT A NEW FORD, GO SEE THE GUYS AT LANGFORD IN LABELLE FLORIDA!

Great deal, excellent service

by from Alva, Fl |

Wonderful buying experience from non aggressive sales people. No confusing info and solid quick purchase.

Thank you !!

by from Fort Myers |

I wanted to thank you Nick Smith for the very easy transaction with purchasing my truck recently !! I found this dealership to be very easy to deal with and everybody in there was helpful and great to work with. thank you again and I will let my friends and family know the same Matt

WORTH THE DRIVE!!

by from Ft Myers |

I found everyone from the salesman, appraiser, and finance guy to be extremely honest, fair, and straightforward.They very helpful and their no-pressure approach was refreshing, even as I was comparing vehicles from other dealerships. I got a great price for my trade-in and still paid under retail. While my first, and not last, vehicle purchase here, I have used the service department and have no complaints. What more can you ask for?

Very good experience

by from Englewood, Florida |

Ignore what Labellemike has to say. My experience was very good. I went prepared to purchase after much research. I bought a beautiful preowned Ford Focus at a fair price. I was impressed by the simplicity of the dealership. It was not a huge fancy Taj Mahal place and that translates into reasonable prices. I drove 76 miles one way to buy here.

Lemon From Langford

by from LaBelle, FL |

My family has purchased 3 cars in the last three years from langford. 2 of them are lemons. 1 was sold right away. Currently stuck with the last one. Pat langford promisd to look into it then never called back. GREAT WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS.

Y'all spoken there

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Was a seamless process. Kind of like Mayberry RFD!! Kudos!!