Mullinax Ford

Service 888-651-9459 Service 888-651-9459

Mullinax Ford - Upfront pricing and no Dealer Fees. Price. Selection. No Fees

Second Time: A continued proof of excellance

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Mullinax in Lake Park The salesman Alfredo Gonzalez very patiently explained how to work with Ford Sync and the other systems we had purchased. We couldn't have asked for any more information and it was so well presented. As usual, Ford stays by its prices, other then the rebates of the season, and that makes it so much easier. You don't have to worry about a closer showing up at your table to try to muscle you into purchasing something your not sure about. My first Taurus was in excellent shape four years after its purchase. It was unfortunate that some idiot was texting and went through a red light totalling my vehicle. Luckily all the air bags worked and I walked away without a scratch. This is another reason I am buying a Taurus as it is rated extremely high in safety which is my first concern. Kudos to Mullinax Ford all around. The best cars and the best salesman!

2016 F-150

by from Jupiter |

Ordered a new F-150, and received it in just 5 weeks. It was just about perfect. Ken Maltman was great to work with. I love the new truck. There was only one error in the order. The tonneau cover was misses and ended up with a different one than I wanted. Still working on getting this Corrected.

Mullinav Ford ob North Lake Blvd, Lake Park FL

by from Tequesta, Florida |

I hate buying a car and dealing with the "sharks"! But I was so surprised at the service I received at Mullinax Ford. The showroom is stark and impersonal with desks and computers. Someone needs to decorate this work space. Its dismal. But step outside they have a very large selection of vehicles. I did my research before I went in to see and drive the new Explorer Platinum. I was treated with the utmost respect from Billy Stamboulides. He had all the answers to my questions and spent all the time I needed to go over the vehicle. I never felt rushed, up-sold, or pushed into another vehicle that I was not interested in. When it came time to do the paperwork there were no "games". I was able to receive a good price for my trade in, too. With the test drive, paperwork and the talk to the finance office I was out of there in less then 3 hours. After everything was completed. Billy spent another 30 minutes (approximately) syncing my phone and explaining all the bells and whistles on my new vehicle. He made the whole buying experience pleasant. Being a woman we are not always treated well at dealerships. Not here I was pleasantly surprised. Between Billy and the finance office being so professional I would not hesitate to return to Mullinax Ford for my next vehicle. Shop by and see Billy. He will treat you right..

Great dealer!! Awesome service!

by from Miami,Florida |

First time buying in mullinax and definitely will recommend it! Great customer service by Mike and can tell he knows his trucks! Very attentive to any questions you have or concerns! He even checks back with you after to see how you like the car! Not many people do that! He answered all the questions needed and made the process as easy as possible! Definitely will recommed it!

Amazing customer care

by from West palm Florida |

I will always shop at mullinax! It was an easy process and I bought the car of my dreams. Mullinax is the way to go.

Superior Product Knowlege

by from Cudjoe Key, Florida |

This is the 9th vehicle my wife and I have purchased from a Mullinax Ford dealership and we absolutely love the highly personalized and friendly service as well as the 100% stress free buying experience. When I went to order my new F 150 there were so many changes in the truck line, especially in the areas of technology, engine options and accessories over my 2005 F 250 that I needed the advice of my sales representative, Dennis Trace, to guide me through the process. He was so helpful and really up to speed on the many questions that I had. Considering the fact that I am more of a research/technical buyer this is exactly the type of person I wanted to advise me during the ordering process to make sure all the towing, engine and other options not only met my needs but would also provide me with a value added vehicle come sale and trade-in time down the road. The financing went extremely well and I found out three days prior to picking the vehicle up (Dennis called) that Ford Credit was offering an outstanding 0% for 60 month financing plan. What a blessing! I called up my credit union and cancelled my prior financing offer that was sitting on the table for several weeks. I will continue to drive past over a dozen other Ford dealerships in Broward and Palm Beach county to make my purchase at Mullinax Ford!

Great Experience!!

by from Daytona Beach, FL |

Bought a new Ford F150 from Mullinax of West Palm Beach, FL. I live in Daytona, but local dealership is not easy to deal with, so I send my business out of town. I told the salesman what I want and what I want to pay, and two days later he emailed me several options that he had found for me. It was what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. They drove the truck up to me and signed papers, left with truck. It was that easy. Best experience I have had buying a vehicle.

Mullinax was easy to deal with!!

by from Palm Beach Gardens, Fl |

Chuck was my salesperson, knowledgable and made the process so easy! A++++ very happy with my new truck!!!

Great Dealership,

by from Palm Beach Gardens, florida |

We bought a 2016 Ford Explorer, love the car. Ray Bowmen was the perfect sales person enjoyed dealing with him. Beautiful dealership well kept will buy from them again and send friends to them

ford explorer

by from Tequesta |

Raymond Bowen is the number one salesman friendly and caring great at what he does