Mullinax Ford

Service 888-651-9459

Mullinax Ford - Upfront pricing and no Dealer Fees. Price. Selection. No Fees

excellent dealership

by from 07054 |

visiting Florida I needed a car and shopped for a 2011 Ford taurus - the shopping experience was painless - no pressure, they had in stock a lot of cars to choose from. In the end I did not buy because it was more convenient to buy from New Jersey, but will come back to them next year.

Amazing!

by from St Petersburg, FL |

This dealership is amazing!! Right when I walked in, I didn't feel pressured at all. My salesman, Joe, is amazing. He knew all the questions I had about the vehicle I was interested in. The process was easy and went smoothly. I have purchased vehicles in the past, but Mullinax is by far the most reliable and knowledgable dealership I've dealt with. Thanks guys!!

Buying an Explorer at Mullinax

by from Port St Lucie, Fl |

I was in the process of negotiating with 3 other Ford Dealers when I contacted Mullinax. Mullinax delivered the exact vehicle I wanted for a reasonable price. They were very professional and very pleasant to work with. The other dealers, locally, could not deliver the vehicle I wanted. I chose Mullinax and would highly recommend them to everyone else.

Best Experience

by from N. Palm Beach FL |

I had not planned on buying a new vehicle until 2015, but I had been doing extensive research on the type of car I wanted, and narrowed it down to Honda CRV (I am a long-time Honda owner), and the Ford Escape. I had found a used Ford online, and went to my local dealership, Mullinax Ford, to check it out. Bottom line, I ended up buying a brand new 2014 Escape Titanium that day, never made it to the Honda dealership at all! The buying experience was about as painless as buying a car can be, the price was more than fair (I did a lot of research), and the trade-in for my old Honda was perfect. I LOVE my new Escape - it is so nice to be in an SUV again, and driving this vehicle is such a pleasure.!

Stress free buying experience!!!

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

Mullinax ford found me exactly what I was looking for!! My girl friend and I were looking for a few weeks and Ray Bowen was very helpful!! He knew exactly what I wanted and needed in my new toy!!! We love both of our 2014 Ford's we purchased from mullinax!! They treat you like family and it is very personal!!! I was very pleased with my interest rate and also the rebates I received!! Thanks again Ray we will see you again!!

Great car buying experience --

by from Boynton Beach, Fl |

Our salesman Ken Maltman first spoke with my husband over the phone--the deal was made over the phone--when we arrived at Mullinax Ford there was nothing hidden --no surprise charges--what we were quoted was what we paid---We didn't have to listen to any "sales pitch" and "let me check with my manager"--The car we were told about was there and that's the one we bought---not like other places where the car we were questioning suddenly was not on the lot once we arrived--- This brought the "dreaded car buying experience" to a whole new level--- If I need another vehicle Mullinax Ford will be my first and probably only call

Mullinax Ford Raymond Bowen is AWESOME

by from Palm Beach Florida |

Raymond Bowen is great we went looking for a new car and he had us in and out with in about 1 hour that is looking at car, driving car, and getting all the paperwork done!!! Great job! Raymond has been our guy to go to when needing a new car! Mullinax Ford is great the people who work there are awesome they made us feel like we were at home. Also want to say they go over and beyond at Ford!!! I am sure when the time comes again we will be going to Mullinax Ford and seeing Raymond Bowen : ) We love our new car.

Love my new truck

by from North Palm Beach,fl |

I was very hesitant to shop for a new pickup, because I hate dealerships and the pressure the sales people put on me, but went to Mullinax, and it was painless, the price was given to me, and never changed or had more added to it, plus the bank that has my business accounts was offering what i thought was a great rate, and Mullinax beat it by .75%.

Mullinax Ford is the best!

by from Jupiter fl |

This is our second purchase from Mullinax Ford, and we will go back for our next vehicle. The entire staff made our purchase a pleasant transaction! Ask for Ray!

great experience, no hassle

by from Palm City, FL |

Felt no pressure at all to buy, after visiting at least 10 other dealerships and vultures I was truly sick of the entire process.. but at Mullinax everyone was friendly and there was finally no pressure. Recommended them to my friends who are also looking for cars

Great Car Buying Experience

by from North Palm Beach, FL |

I went in to Mullinax just to "look" at the Edge. I was just beginning my search for a new vehicle and wasn't sure what I wanted. John Wayne and Chuck were both extremely knowledgeable on all Ford products and were able to answer my long list of questions. Neither was pushy to seal a deal which made me more inclined to purchase. Left the dealership and ended up returning a few hours later. Quick and easy process! Great Service!