Advantage Ford of Stuart

4000 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

Used 772-781-6524

Wonderful sales experience

by from Stuart, FL |

Nadyne Fike at Advantage Ford is a very professional sales person. My husband and I tend to stay away from car dealerships because we don't like dealing with the sales people. Well Nadyne completely changed our car shopping experience. Upon first meeting her we felt completely at ease. She was very informative and helpful. She was very personable, it felt as though we had a friend working at the dealership. She was never pushing in any way, which is exactly the way sales people should be. Every car dealership should have sales people like her. She made our car shopping experience a great one!!

Easy and pain-free buying process

by from Palm City FL |

We recently purchased a great used Ford Pickup from Advantage Ford. Our salesperson Nadyne was great from the start. I have always preferred women salespeople as they tend to be much less intimidating than men and make the buying process much less stressful. Nadyne did not disappoint. She was friendly and very understanding of our buying needs. She did not try to push us into something we did not want. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the market for a new or used car. She listened to what we wanted and came through. We will visit her again when we are in the market for a car.

Excellent service

by from Hobe Sound, FL |

We bought a very gently used 2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid and had a very knowledgable salesperson. We have had a few little repairs that were handled quickly and professionally. We have had some problems with getting answers by phone and it usually takes more than one phone call. Everyone we have dealt with in person has been helpful and knowledgable.

Buying experience

by from Palm City |

I had a good experience buying my new F150. Chuck Peterson was very patient and professional!

PAINLESS

by from Jensen beach fla |

Our sales girl Nadyne was AWESOME : ).My husband is not a fan of car sales people due to past experiences. His guard is up as soon as we enter the dealership.Theses days you can shop for anything on line including cars.After researching and sending out 3 to 4 emails to different dealerships for 2 different SUVs we were interested in we were lucky enough to get a call from Nadyne.She was not your typical sales person.She was able to answer all our questions and what she wasn't sure of she would find out and call us back right away.She is just as nice and pleasant NOT PUSHY at all in person.Our experience with Advantage ford and the staff we encountered was extremely pleasant,stress free and painless.Thank you Nadyne

ADVANTAGE FORD STUART FL THE BEST IN THE STATE

by from PORT SAINT LUCIE FL. USA |

MY WIFE AND I WERE HAVING OUR F 150 SERVICED. WHILE WAITING WE DECIDED TO LOOK AT THE NEW MODELS AT THE DEALERSHIP. IT WAS A HOT DAY TYPICAL SUMMER WEATHER IN STUART FL. A YOUNG SALESMAN BY THE NAME OF DOUG FIELDER APPROCHED US AND ASKED IF HE COULD ASSIST US. YES WE SAID AND HE PROCEDED TO SHOW US DIFFERENT MODEL FORDS OF 2015. AFTER WORKING WITH US FOR SEVERAL HOURS HE SUGGESTED WE TAKE AWATER BREAK.WE SAT INSIDE THE SHOWROOM AND HE BROUGHT US COLD WATER.HE THEN WORKED UNDERSTANDING OUR NEEDS AND SUGGESTED WE LOOK AT THE MODELS ON THE SHOWROOM FLOOR. WELL WE FELL IN LOVE WITH THE EXPLORER SPORT.HE BROUGHT US SEVERAL TO TEST DRIVE ,AND WE FELL IN LOVE WITH IT IN MAGNETIC.BEING SPORT CAR BUFS WE WERE IMPRESSED WITH THE STABILITY,THRUST BITURBO,INTERIOR FINISH,EXTERIOR FINISH AND ALL AROUND BEAUTY OF THE EXPLORER.P/S HATS OFF TO THE SERVICE DEPT. THEY KEPT MY F-150 HUMMING AND WILL SERVICE THE EXPLORER IN THE SAME WAY. KUDOS TO THE ENTIRE STAFF AT ADVANTAGE FORD. THANKS FOR MAKING OUR FORD BUYING EXPERIENCE ENJOYABLE. LOYAL CUSTOMERS REN/ESSE

Professional and friendly

by from Jupiter, FL |

Advantage Ford's service department is friendly and professional. My vehicle was returned in the time frame promissed and within 35 cents of the written estimate. Additionally the car was cleaned in and outside. Very happy to bring my vehicle to these guys!

Outstanding Service

by from PSL, FL |

I walked into the dealership with the idea of purchasing a new Ford Escape or Ford F150. I have had both vehicles in the past and felt that they were reliable and affordable. After browsing the inventory for a short time, I was approached by a low pressure and down to earth salesman, Bill Bee. Mr. Bee took his time with me and was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles. After test driving the Escape, Mr. Bee recommended I try out the Ford Edge. After getting behind the driver's seat I feel in love with the vehicle. After test driving the a new Edge, Mr. Bee told me that he had a CPO Edge with all sorts of bells and whistles for even cheaper than the base new one. The CPO drove as well as the brand new vehicle and I know I would leave with it that day. The deal was struck and I left a very happy customer. The entire staff was friendly throughout my time there and I could not ask for a better sales person than Mr. Bee. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone considering a Ford vehicle to got to Advantage Ford of Stuart.

NEVER AGAIN!

by from Jupiter FL |

My best friend with perfect credit leased a 2012 Edge from Advantage. We went to possibly get into a new lease thinking as a repeat customer with perfect credit that they would be fair with us. They treated us like we walked in off the street. The salesman, Dan, said he was going to pull up an Edge for us to test drive, instead he went and got reinforcement, JR, so he lied. He then drew our attention to the ONLY model they had with the features we requested, parked inside with the battery disconnected. We then thought we could work some numbers with JR, but then JR brought over Mike who was RUDE and asked me " what my relationship was to the buyer?" I said " what difference does that make? " I was there to help my friend as 2 years ago they sold her a service plan that she did not need and then told her she could not cancel it, we later found out that you could. We dealt with liars and bullies who did not respect that we were educated consumers. We went across the street to Wallace Nissan and leased a Murano. Viola treated us with respect and kindness. This morning we checked consumer reports and the Murano was rated "above average" and 2nd in its class of SUV's. The Edge is rated "worse than average" with reports of electrical problems. So happy we left Ford and went to Wallace!

review

by from Stuart, FL |

I purchased a vehicle in 2011 and feel that I was lied to in order to make the deal, then I was made aware of additional money down when I went to sign the papers. I received all kinds of phone calls, emails, and letters advising me to bring in my trade right before christmas and they had incentives to put me into a new vehicle and would work with me. I have wasted about 24 hours in 3 months making trips there, talking to management and being lead to believe one thing, but the dealer did not deliver in the end. I would not buy another vehicle from this dealership, nor would I recommend.