Advantage Ford of Stuart

4000 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

New 877-289-8943
Used 866-463-9190
Service 888-614-5203

Your Stuart, Florida Ford Dealer!

Buyer Beware! Avoid the Service Dept. at all cost!

by from Stuart, Florida |

Unscrupulous business practices occur here! Actual labor time estimates are doubled. The service writers and service manager assume that all customers have no mechanical insight and will fluff your bill! Beware! Beware! Beware!

No Problem!

by from Port St Lucie |

If you live in the Treasure Coast area there are 2 major Ford Dealerships to choose from, unless you want to travel. I had a horrendous experience with the Ford Dealership's service dept in Ft. Pierce & I would never go back! Advantage Ford was and has been great to me! My salesman was patient, kind & very helpful with every aspect of my purchase. I told him what I wanted and he pointed me in the direction of the vehicles that he felt were what I mentioned. No pressure at all! I was able to stroll leisurely around the lot without having someone always asking, "Can we help you?" or worse, being my shadow! He gave me my space to make a decision, which you don't find very much when buying a car...most are like buzzards circling for the "kill". This was not the case at all here. Yes, there were a number of salesmen in the showroom, but I wasn't "attacked". My salesman introduced himself to me & once he showed me around the lot, he left me to make my decision. I didn't make a decision on the first day there either. I came back a second time after doing some research & talk with family to seal the deal. And I feel I got an excellent deal! No double talk, what I asked for I got! As a daughter of a man that worked for over 30 yrs in the American Auto industry, he made sure all of his children knew how to handle themselves when purchasing a vehicle. As with anything you purchase, do your homework first! An informed consumer, is the best consumer. Ask questions! And I did, and I received clear answers. I've taken my vehicle for it's usual servicing during this past year and every time I've been treated with kindness & respect. In my opinion, they are great!

Disappointing Ford Dealership

by from Stuart, Fl. |

After two days of hassling over a price, finally purchased car for a decent price. Had to return the car the next day to have a small ding repaired and scratches buffed out. Then receive a call the next day telling me they need another $1000 because they blew it on my trade-in. Sales manager flat out told my wife and I they would not eat the thousand dollars. Returned the car and then the next day they told me they would eat the thousand dollars for their mistake. This is now day five I've been to the dealership. Told them I expected something for the wasting of all my time. I was offered 1 free oil change. They really went out of their way to take care of me, NOT! Told them to keep the car. This was only my second Ford purchase in 30 years. I definitely would never go back to this dealership again. The Sales Manager is not a very nice person, we told him we would call Ford headquarters and he said go ahead. He couldn't care less. Well once I called Ford, I found out why. Apparently they couldn't care less as well. They said they don't get involved with dealership/customer disputes. In other words your on your own. So basically the dealer can treat you however they want with no repercussions from their corporate headquarters. This is a fine way to run a business.

ZERO Stars

by from Stuart, FL |

We had to give one star, but it should be ZERO STARS! We are completely appalled by the treatment we received at Advantage Ford of Stuart. We spent 2 days working out a deal with them, signed the papers, and drove the car home. We found a ding and scratch within the first hour of owning it and had to return the next day to have those fixed. The following day, the manager called and told us we would need to pay $1000 MORE dollars due to a difference in our trade-in value. Even though they had 2 DAYS to figure out their mistake, we were being made to come up with the difference. When we returned to the dealership, the manager was very cold, rude, and unapologetic about what was happening to us. He passed the blame onto the salesman and would not own any responsibility for our mistreatment. WE RETURNED THE CAR and got our original vehicle returned to us. We wasted our time at this dealership! Definitely would change the name to "DIS"-Advantage Ford!

RUN AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!

by from PSL, FL |

Convinced my 90 year old grandfather to sign two contracts on two vehicles, when he only needs one car! He went there to buy a small car and when he took the first car home he realized he needed something simpler so he took it back and they convinced him to buy a second car with the promise " just take both home and they would come take the first car off his property when they find another buyer" Well the family got wind of it , tried to go and talk to them into taking one car back and they got very nasty, We left both cars on their property and left without even his old car he traded in. They had the nerve to tow both cars back to grandpas property in the middle of the night! Is this good business?? Why would you take advantage of a 90 year old veteran this way? How do they sleep at night????

Awful

by from Stuart,Fl |

They are very dishonest and deceptive people. I would not Recommend every going and looking. They quote you one price and then try to come up with something different. I would never go back. And be sure i will let it be known how appalling their behavior is and how poorly I was treated.

Be very careful..

by from Stuart |

Nice facility, welcoming staff. Everything is peachy until you sit down and negotiate the price. Ask a lot of questions and be very clear. They'll make it seem like you're getting the deal you want then switch it up on you at the last minute. Classic bait and switch. Keep your eyes open or they will try to take advantage of you... just like they're name.

Great Dealership to buy new car.

by from Port Saint Lucie,FL |

They will work with you and get you the best price for your money.