Wallace Auto Group Stuart

3801 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

New 888-802-1981
Used 888-378-3547
Service 877-282-7644

Wallace Auto Group will BUY your car for MORE and Even Come Pick it Up!

New car

by from Jupiter FL |

Very easy process and cordial staff made this a very good experience.

Repair Shop at Wallace Cadillac

by from Jensen Beach FLorida |

I have always found the customer service at this shop to be above average from the front end staff to the mechanics who actually come out and EXPLAIN what diagnostics were performed on the car and what problem, if any, was found. Marshall Chaffee, Service Manager, and Assistant Manager Colin are courteous, helpful and always willing to go that "extra mile" to assist their customers.

Mr Walter Glasz

by from venice, fl |

I am happy that Dave, service writer, was able to get me in to diagnose, my engine check light, and get it repaired, apparently, Charlotte VW, tech, did not secure the sensor correctly, and They were informed to please repair this problem, with out charge to me, as it was under warranty, thank goodness, it was an expensive part. I am glad, that this dealership, works with the customer, and other VW, shops to get their customer back on the road smiling, Thanks to VOA Customer Service.

When I Needed Help

by from "Fort Pierce,FL" |

I really like Wallace Lincoln of Fort Pierce. The service representatives are friendly and courteous. My car had a system failure in 98 degree weather. I called Wallace Lincoln customer service department. Immediately they were able to assist me in getting my car to the dealership for repairs. They showed empathy about my concerns and were considerate of my time. They were prompt and ready to help in any way could.When I received my car it was cleaned and washed.I would recommend anyone to Wallace Lincoln of Fort Pierce. Thanks for a job well done!

BEST experience ever purchasing a NEW vehicle

by from Jensen Beach, FL |

Five BIG stars for the above. Scott was very professional, yet easy going, fabulous to deal with and extremely knowledgeable about any and all vehicles I asked him about.

Wallace Hyundai

by from Vero beach Florida |

We bought our 2015 Hyundai Genesis from Wallace Hyundai in Stuart Florida. We had great service, the car was clean from top to bottom. Our salesman, Sheldon, was friendly, knowledgable and made the whole experience pain-free. We were driving away in our new car in less than 1.5 hours.

Wallace Nissan

by from Port st Lucie, Florida |

I recently purchased my 2014 Nissan Pathfinder from Wallace Nissan, this was by far my best car buying experience ever!!!!!!! My salesman Brian, was awesome, very professional. as was the entire staff from finance, they made my car buying experience a pleasure. I highly recommend this dealer for a worry free car buying experience. A+ ratings all around the board, even the coffee was good!

lack of customer care

by from port st lucie |

I purchased two cars with this dealer. One was new ,one was used. When I came in with a vehicle for service, there was no loaner vehicle or offer to drive me some where. Only an offer to arrange a rental vehicle. The waiting room is basic. TV Coffee. When the service was complete my car was returned unwashed. The Employee's are polite and courteous. I purchase Cadillac becuase I wanted something a little bit up scale. I also expected upscale service. I also had the same car serviced at autonation Cadillac of PalmBeach. I was given a loaner car. Text messages on the vehicle status. The waiting room was excellent. TV Coffee Donuts stations with computers. My car was returned cleaned and washed. I know where I will be doing business in the future despite having to drive an additional twenty minutes.

Wallace Auto Group Stuart responded to this review

June 13, 2014

Dear Tony, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We take customer service very seriously here at Wallace Cadillac. I would like to discuss more about your experience with the service dept. but was unable to look up your customer file based on the minimal information provided. Please reach out to me directly angelamontoya@wallaceautogroup.net. We want to make this right. Sincerely, Angela Montoya Wallace Auto Group

Too slow to respond!

by from Palm Beach, FL |

C'mon guys! Get it together!! You have someone that wants to buy... follow up and close the deal! Too bad.

Wallace Lincoln

by from Ft pierce |

Had repairs done Julie handled it professionally recieved a loaner and free car wash