Wallace Auto Group Stuart

3801 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

New 888-802-1981
Used 888-378-3547
Service 877-282-7644

Wallace Auto Group will BUY your car for MORE and Even Come Pick it Up!

Compassion

by from Palm City, FL |

A Tropical Storm was headed my way and my passenger window would not go up. I have no garage. My car has to sit out in the storm. It was a Saturday. I did not have an appointment. I drove to the dealership and they fit me in. I had to wait 2 hours because there is no rental service on weekends. But they replaced the motor and I returned home safely.

Larry Flowers

by from Sebastain, Florida |

William and the lady ( Not good with remembering names ) have all ways been helpful and knowledgeable in their field of work. They make you feel at home. Service is 100 per-cent plus.

Wallace is oustanding

by from Jensen Beach, Fl |

Ask for; Bill Getchell or Sheldon Merrit. You can't miss we either guy. Great from start to finish.

Friendly service people, salesman excellent!

by from Port Saint Lucie, Fl |

Efficient, agreeable, and courteous, great deal! Easy to negotiate with, understanding of my needs and budget.

Julie is one of the best at quick polite service.

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

Julie is one of the best service advisors at quick polite service at Wallace. I can count on her to give me the best advice and a quality experience when I need service on my MKX.

Replaced rear hatch window (heating filament).

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

Julie took care of everything. A service car was reserved for me and I was in and out in no time at all. The repairs were made in a timely fashion and professionally completed. I am completely satisfied with the job the dealership did and the short amount of time it took to resolve the problem.

great service

by from Port St. Lucie, Fl |

The service was great and everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to.

Wonderful service

by from Coral Springs, Florida |

From the moment that I got to the dealership to when I left with my new car I had a wonderful experience. Adam, my salesman took great care of me. This was the first time that I ever felt relaxed in a dealership. I never felt intimidated at any time. Adam showed me several models as well as all of their features. I left knowing that I got the right car for me.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Delray Beach, FL |

We truly had a five-star experience when purchasing our Durango from Wallace Stuart. Jimmy Pescatore was our liaison. He was super-friendly, cool, and an absolute professional. With a two year-old daughter and driving up from Delray Beach, we needed an accommodating group to help us make a good decision without being pressured. Being a time-sensitive decision as well, we were hoping not to feel the squeeze. Jimmy made sure that did not happen. Not only was he patient, but he brokered smooth dealings with the other Wallace departments. Rafael in financing was awesome. He helped us understand the numbers and addressed any questions or concerns we had. Penny wrapped up the deal without hitting us over the head with unnecessary up-sells. There was no propaganda. She explained our choices and let us make our own decisions. All in all, we could not be happier with our experience and our purchase. The good people of Wallace Stuart took _great_ care of us. We're loving this new Durango and what we paid for it. I recommend these guys all day. Make sure you ask for Jimmy. You won't regret it!

A #1 rating in parts, sales and service!

by from Port Saint Lucie, Florida |

Recently had my six month Auto Butler application on my 2013 Genesis. The process didn't take very long and the results were nothing short of amazing. Drove away with a " Show Room" looking Hyundai. My family has purchased five vehicles from Wallace; Three Chevrolets and two Hyundai. Our thanks go out to our advisor, Bob, and the Wallace Hyundai service technicians who performed the service on our car. Ajob well done!