Wallace Auto Group Stuart

3801 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

New 888-802-1981
Used 888-378-3547
Service 877-282-7644

Wallace Auto Group will BUY your car for MORE and Even Come Pick it Up!

Replaced rear hatch window (heating filament).

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

Julie took care of everything. A service car was reserved for me and I was in and out in no time at all. The repairs were made in a timely fashion and professionally completed. I am completely satisfied with the job the dealership did and the short amount of time it took to resolve the problem.

great service

by from Port St. Lucie, Fl |

The service was great and everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to.

Wonderful service

by from Coral Springs, Florida |

From the moment that I got to the dealership to when I left with my new car I had a wonderful experience. Adam, my salesman took great care of me. This was the first time that I ever felt relaxed in a dealership. I never felt intimidated at any time. Adam showed me several models as well as all of their features. I left knowing that I got the right car for me.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Delray Beach, FL |

We truly had a five-star experience when purchasing our Durango from Wallace Stuart. Jimmy Pescatore was our liaison. He was super-friendly, cool, and an absolute professional. With a two year-old daughter and driving up from Delray Beach, we needed an accommodating group to help us make a good decision without being pressured. Being a time-sensitive decision as well, we were hoping not to feel the squeeze. Jimmy made sure that did not happen. Not only was he patient, but he brokered smooth dealings with the other Wallace departments. Rafael in financing was awesome. He helped us understand the numbers and addressed any questions or concerns we had. Penny wrapped up the deal without hitting us over the head with unnecessary up-sells. There was no propaganda. She explained our choices and let us make our own decisions. All in all, we could not be happier with our experience and our purchase. The good people of Wallace Stuart took _great_ care of us. We're loving this new Durango and what we paid for it. I recommend these guys all day. Make sure you ask for Jimmy. You won't regret it!

A #1 rating in parts, sales and service!

by from Port Saint Lucie, Florida |

Recently had my six month Auto Butler application on my 2013 Genesis. The process didn't take very long and the results were nothing short of amazing. Drove away with a " Show Room" looking Hyundai. My family has purchased five vehicles from Wallace; Three Chevrolets and two Hyundai. Our thanks go out to our advisor, Bob, and the Wallace Hyundai service technicians who performed the service on our car. Ajob well done!

Great service Poor sales

by from Hobe Sound, FL |

I have owned 2 Suburbans and now a new Tahoe. These vehicles have never been serviced anywhere other than Wallace n Stuart and I have always received highly professional, friendly and effective service. In all three cases I tried to purchase my vehicle there and was treated unprofessionally, talked to as if I was not very bright and rudley from the sails manager. I will not try there again even if I choose to buy another Chevy product.

Wallace Stepped up to the Plate

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

Had a problem with my 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe GPS/infotainment system...not Wallace's fault by the way...came from California! Wallace not only provided the updated GPS version but replaced the entire hardware (radio plus) at no cost to me. My only out of pocket expense was $16.70 to activate the new radio. I'm very pleased and will certainly continue to have them service our Hyundais. (We're a 3 Hyundai family by the way.)

Excellent Customer Service

by from Palm City, Florida |

The experience of buying our black 2015 Chevy Volt at Wallace Chevrolet was very very good. The staff was friendly and answered any questions we had. Our salesman, Ricardo, was very helpful in making our buying experience a good one. He showed us both of the Volts Wallace had, and helped us to get the best deal possible. We purchased the Volt through USAA,a process which Ricardo was familiar with, making the purchase quick and easy. We definitely recommend Wallace Chevrolet to anyone looking for a New or Used Chevy. I only rated the facilities as good because the building is so old and Wallace Chevy deserves an upgrade.

A Job Well Done

by from "Fort Pierce, FL" |

I recently took my car to Wallace Lincoln because I thought my right front tire was about to come off. I was driving and heard a terrible noise in my tire.. When arriving at the dealership with my concern, the customer service representative drove the car but didn't hear the noise. He had all of my wheels checked. When I left I felt assured and safe to drive my vehicle again. Thank you for your concern and service.

Super Service

by from PSL FL |

Wallace provides superior service and is very accommodating in scheduling appointments! We very much desire this facility even for our Ford Taurus!