Wallace Auto Group Stuart

3801 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

New 888-802-1981
Used 888-378-3547
Service 877-282-7644

Wallace Auto Group will BUY your car for MORE and Even Come Pick it Up!

Hundae Genesis buying experience

by from Palm City, FL |

Scott Livingston did an excellent job in selling us this car. He met our price, gave us a fair trade in on our old car, gave unbiased recommendations for options based upon his experience with his own Genesis. We did not expect to buy on this visit and hadn't driven our trade in to the dealer. When the deal was complete, he drove with us home and picked up our old car. Scott took a lot of time to explain in detail the many features of this car and set up the optional adjustments both in the dealership and on the road. He laid out all the options for lease or purchase, and we found the lease option a no brainer. He introduced us to the their service area and one of the service managers, as well as the general manager.

Good service

by from Stuart FL |

100% satisfied. Every issue handled in a courteous and timely fashion.

Service horrible!

by from Palm beach gardens, FL |

We are not happy at all with the purchase of our Cadillac We have taken it back this will be the third time for repairs Never rode in a car that you feel like it's going to stall out as you're driving or at a stop sign and it's going to stall out I feel like we are driving for our life and it's not to be trusted the car very disappointed with the Cadillac!

service experience at Stuart, Florida dealership

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

Good place to take your car in! Good reliable staff and polite. Quick turn around!

Mrs. davis

by from Vero Beach, Fl |

Vic Dunn, salesman terrific, business manager Ted Koch prepared seamless papetrwork. Good pricing on used car purchase, and facilitated last minute loan at great rate! A professional team!

excellent service and the best experience

by from Stuart, Florida |

I will recommend Wallace Hyundai to any one, my experience purchasing our car was very pleasant. Our sales person was Louis Matos in which he was very helpful, answer all off our questions and made it very easy for my spouse and I to make the right car choice. Staff was very attentive and thanks to Louis devotion to helping his clients made it possible for us to purchase our Sonata. Thank you Wallace

HAPPY NEW CAR OWNER

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

WE LOVE OUR NEW CAR THANKS TO SHELDON MERRIT AT WALLACE HYUNDAI, HE MADE THE PROCESS SO SIMPLE AND EASY.....THANKS SHELDON:)

Deceptive Practices

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

Exercised lease end purchase option. Despite the lease clearly stating the fees and amounts I would be responsible for Wallace increased the fees and would not honor what was clearly spelled out in the lease agreement. Spoke to VW Credit and they said it was a dealer issue. I currently own 3 VW's and have owned others in the past. These are my last three and my last dealings with this or any other member of the Wallace Automotive Group.

James wolf , a real pleasure to deal with

by from Stuart florida |

Recently my families 8th cat was purchased at Wallace Hyundai. My personal salesman was james wolf whom i have dealt with before. James truly goes above and beyond to give the buyer a great deal. I despise the car buying process but not with wallace. A real pleasant experience!

Excellent representative.

by from Stuart, FL. |

My representative (George Warrack) followed up on all matters. Allways available, and when necessary returned calls same day. In the end, he delivered the vehicle with the specs I wanted. He was very illustrative in how the delivery system worked, thus making the delivery time span acceptable. Would work with George again.