Wallace Auto Group Stuart

3801 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

New 888-802-1981 New 888-802-1981
Used 888-378-3547 Used 888-378-3547
Service 877-282-7644 Service 877-282-7644

Wallace Auto Group will BUY your car for MORE and Even Come Pick it Up!

Great dealer

by from Palm City, FL |

This is the fourth Hyundai purchased from your store we have been very pleased with the way we were treated most of the time obviously or we would not have returned.We were Stuart jeep customers for years and pleased with all the great things they did to make getting a car painless.Wallace Hyundai has taken over and we are loyal customers and refer friends and family to your store.

Great experience

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

Steve is very helpful and they got me in and out very quickly.

Wallace Hyundai of Stuart

by from Stuart, FL |

On January 28,2016, my husband and I decided to visit Wallace Hyundai Stuart, seeking for a car deal base on a letter received from Mr Marvich, General Manager. We were referred to Mr James Powell, Sales & Leasing Consultant. - Mr Powell was very courteous and diligent during the leasing process; he showed been very knowledgeable, clarifying all our concerns and questions in a very please way; the above mentioned was a very important factor in our final decision to lease a Hyunday Elantra 2016. - We would also, like to mention the attention from Mr Mateo Pensa, Business Manager during the financial process, in regarding the explanation of each one of the documents before been signed.

Service

by from Stuart Florida |

Dawn the service manager at Volvo in Stuatt is exceptional. Her honesty is what will make me come back and purchase another Volvo Cindy Capwell

Always a Pleasure

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

Wallace Hyundai is always professional. Bob in the service dept is always courteous and capable. My replacements took less time than expected and I am always pleased with the results. A great organization....

Wallace Hyundai

by from Juno Beach, Fl |

This is my fourth Hyundai car purchase. The last two have been purchased from Wallace Hyundai in Stuart, Fl. Sheldon has been my sales person and it is because of him and his professionalism and his no pressure approach that I returned to Wallace to purchase my most recent Hyundai.

If you're buying a car - go to Wallace Hyundai !

by from Fort Pierce, Florida |

Hands down the easiest, most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever had! Salesman Billy Weston, and the entire Wallace Hyundai staff are simply the best. I was asked which vehicle I was interested in, and how much I was planning to spend, and I was then given an offer that was practically what I had asked for - including a more than fair trade in offer for my vehicle. No back and forth. No hassles. No aggravation. Unfortunately, there was one problem though... They did not have the color that I wanted in their inventory. Would I be pressured into buying a car that I really didn't want? No - they got the vehicle in the color that I wanted from another dealer by the next day! Thank you Wallace Hyundai !!

Great Hyundai Service

by from Hobe Sound, Fl. |

The service writers and service manager are very knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and easy to talk with. These folks go out of their way to help with your individual needs. The service department is highly organized and on top of the game!!

New car purchase

by from Jupiter |

We looked online to build our Hyundai and it took us to two dealers in the area. We decided to go with Wallace as they were given a 5 star on previous reviews. We were contacted by Scott Livingston. He made our process of purchasing our car very pleasurable. Price was great and he found the car we wanted with all the items we wanted. We will purchase our next vehicle from Wallace again

Gayle Phillips

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

Buying my new XC 70 from Wallace of Stuart could not have been easier. Dirk and Bill both did an outstanding job of educating me on the car and its software (Platinum package). I financed 90% of the purchase price and Wallace's financial person had absolutely everything lined up when I arrived; all I had to do was sign. The experience was a breeze from the time I wondered into the showroom until I walked out with the keys.