Wallace Auto Group Stuart

3801 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

New 888-802-1981
Used 888-378-3547
Service 877-282-7644

Wallace Auto Group will BUY your car for MORE and Even Come Pick it Up!

First class auto dealer.

by from Port Saint Lucie, Florida |

The absolute best new car buying experience I have ever had. Quick and easy. Salesman was knowledgeable and helpful but not pushy.

george h.

by from stuart , fl |

Outstanding buying and servicing processes . The service and repair of your car is done on time and with knowledgeable staff . The people who meet you to take your Cadillac LISTEN to your concerns and act upon them .

Drove 90 Miles to get a Great Deal

by from Melbourne, FL |

The two sales professionals, George Warrack and Sheldon Merritt were outstanding. I used the Consumer Reports buying service which offered a great discount for vehicles in stock. The vehicle we wanted was not in stock but they honored the Consumer Reports certificate anyway. They found the car we wanted and had it on-site the next day.

Buying process

by from Palm Bay, Fla. |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2013 XTS from Wallace Cadillac, our sales representative Paul Fassler and Wallace Cadillac team was exceptional throughout the whole purchasing process. We were very happy with our purchase. We highly recommend Wallace Cadillac to all, my daughter will be in the market soon. Based on our experience with Wallace Cadillac she will be contacting them.

bought my 1st cadillac

by from Port St. Lucie, Fl |

I have always wanted a Cadillac and I unfortunately was in a car accident that totaled my car, so here was my opportunity to look into buying one. I searched on cars.com and found a 2012 CTS at Wallace Cadillac with 16k miles. My husband and I went and met Bob, our salesman, we test drove it and I fell in love. This was the first and only car I test drove. The issue was that I didn't have my insurance money yet and Bob held the car for me until I was able to get my check. Wallace also honored the internet price, which was good amount less than the sticker price. I am very pleased with the process and very happy with my new car. Thank you Bob and Wallace Cadillac (and cars.com).

My First Mazda!

by from Jensen Beach, FL |

I purchased my first ever Mazda (the Miata RX-5) in November. On my car shopping day I had no idea that I'd come home with this "best car ever"! After visiting a few competitors I ended up in the Mazda lot where I instantly fell in love with this 2-seater. I was soon approached by a salesman who asked if I would like to take it for a ride. Of course I did! Again, it was instant love behind the wheel. My salesman was unlike any other I've ever encountered. He was not pushy in any way! The majority of salesman out there could take lessons from this one! He was extremely knowledgeable and just a joy to work with. A total best ever car buying experience in my 50 years of life! Thank you Wallace Mazda! I have already recommended your dealership to family and friends. You can bet I'll be back.

A1 dealership

by from stuart, fl |

competent, polite, efficient in all phases of operation

My Wallace Nissan of Stuart experience

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

My sales lady Rosa was wonderful. I had called her the evening before, told her what I wanted that has been on their website. When I arrived at the dealership she had the car I had been looking at cleaned and detailed. She impressed me with her caring and attitude. I gave a 4 on the buying process only because I had an appointment so I had to come back to finish the purchasing part when I would have like to get it all done at once. I realize these things happen. I gave a 4 on the facilities as it was a little bit confusing to me with parts/service separate but overall the experience was very nice. Rosa was great and if we decide to purchase another vehicle I would seriously consider them.

THE ONLY PLACE TO GET A HYUNDAI

by from PORT SAINT LUCIE,FLORIDA |

ULTRA CLEAN, MODERN FACILITY. BUYING OR LEASING THIS IS THE BEST DEALER ON THE TREASURE COAST. SHELDON MERRITT (internet manager) IS THE MAN TO SEE. A REAL PLEASURE AT WALLACE HYUNDAI.

Great experience

by from Orlando, FL |

I was shopping for a car for my daughter and we were very fortunate to have an appointment with Jorge Cruz. He was very helpful and very honest with the options that we had. We got a great car, a fantastic deal and a fantastic experience. Thank you Jorge Cruz for being so helpful and for making the experience an easy one. I have to also say that everyone that works there was very friendly and attentive. The financial process was very easy and fast. Thanks again everyone. Mayra Barnes