Wallace Auto Group Stuart

3801 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

New 888-802-1981
Used 888-378-3547
Service 877-282-7644

Wallace Auto Group will BUY your car for MORE and Even Come Pick it Up!

service

by from Hobe Sound, Fl |

Recently I had to have my car into the body shop for repairs and found that Jody the woman I dealt with was very efficient and personable. Some others in the office were not that helpful and did not return my calls when I left a message. She always got back to me if I called with a question and always addressed my concerns. The worksmanship on the finished product looks wonderful and I am very happy with the work of the techs that worked on my car.

On time service done right

by from Hobe Sound, Fl |

Service appointments are kept on time and there have been no issues. Service dept. rates are much more reasonable that dealers in Palm Beach County.

Great Service

by from Okeehobee, Fl |

Great service; friendly; answered all questions & followed up with me to make sure everything was going well

Great Experience

by from Port St. Lucie |

I was most impressed by my salesperson, Sami. He was very patient and so personable, as we spent quite a bit of the day test driving the Hyundai Santa Fe, Volvo S60, and looking at a Mazda C5. Sami was very knowledgeable on all three vehicles, and made this buying experience such a good one. I highly recommend him, and Wallace, to anyone interested in these particular vehicles. I purchased the Santa Fe, and am thrilled with it.

Review of Service for Wallace Lincoln Fort Pierce

by from Port St. Lucie Fl |

Service on our Lincoln was carried out in a professional and timely manner. The details of the service were explained so that we fully understood what had been done and we were made aware of when the next service would be due.

Attentive Staff / Easy to deal with...

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

The sales/finance staff was helpful and professional. Service department has been easy to deal with regarding standard maintenance. Abbra - the Service Dept. rep.- is friendly and attentive. Showroom is dated... but not a issue for me personally.

Good service.

by from Stuart, FL |

I bought my 2011 Hyundai Genesis from Wallace Car Dealership in Stuart, FL. Have been having my car serviced there ever since. From the purchase through the services, I have only praise for the employees, their knowledge, and fair and honest treatment of customers.

New car

by from Jupiter FL |

Very easy process and cordial staff made this a very good experience.

Repair Shop at Wallace Cadillac

by from Jensen Beach FLorida |

I have always found the customer service at this shop to be above average from the front end staff to the mechanics who actually come out and EXPLAIN what diagnostics were performed on the car and what problem, if any, was found. Marshall Chaffee, Service Manager, and Assistant Manager Colin are courteous, helpful and always willing to go that "extra mile" to assist their customers.

Mr Walter Glasz

by from venice, fl |

I am happy that Dave, service writer, was able to get me in to diagnose, my engine check light, and get it repaired, apparently, Charlotte VW, tech, did not secure the sensor correctly, and They were informed to please repair this problem, with out charge to me, as it was under warranty, thank goodness, it was an expensive part. I am glad, that this dealership, works with the customer, and other VW, shops to get their customer back on the road smiling, Thanks to VOA Customer Service.