Arcadia Chevrolet-Buick

Service 888-577-0457 Service 888-577-0457

We will Beat your Best Deal by $500 or Give you $500 for trying

Best deal $$$ !

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

I work in IT, so doing heavy research comes as a natural for me. The vehicle that my fiance and I were looking for was a specific model and color. It was a 2012 White Chevy Cruze 1LT RS with the All-Star package. There were only a few of these vehicles in our area that were giving us somewhat of a fair deal. I called Arcadia to confirmed that the deal they were offering online was the actual price. They said YES and we were committed to driving up to Arcadia. Of course I was skeptical at first due to all the bad reviews on the website. But the deal was the best one we've heard, so we took the chance. Once we got to the dealership, I was appointed to a great salesman and he was so informative through-out the test drive, paper work, and just general knowledge. I want to say Thank you to all you guys at Arcadia. My fiance loves her new Cruze and it was worth the long drive from Fort Lauderdale!

new car price on web sight not honored by $4000.00

by from fort myers |

Do not by from this dealer. New car price on web sight not honored. ended up four thousand dollars higher

Great Deal on car but was it worth the headache!

by from Tampa, FL |

My husband and I shopped around to buy a Chevy Equinox and after extensively searching we saw one at Arcadia for the best price. We drove the hour and a half to make the deal and left in a little over 3 hours with the car. Although we got a decent trade in on my husbands Infiniti SG35, the sales manager seemed a little lazy and ignorant in that we had to send the sales guy back 3 times to get a better offer on the trade in because the manager couldn't find his car in the black book so was giving us an offer based on an Infiniti Journey, totally different car! But all seemed good until a month later when we get hit with a $3,000 bill from the credit union we had the car loan from saying the car had not been paid off and that we were being penalized for not having insurance, on a car we do not own! When my husband called the dealership the girl who does the pay offs said she's been a little behind but would call the credit union and clear it up. Problem solved? Nope! Now we are being informed by the credit union that we still owe a force place insurance for the 30 days the car was owned by the dealership. The dealership says they will clear that up but none of this should have happened in the first place if they would have done their job properly! We got such a great deal on the equinox that we had considering using Arcadia again in the future but now that will not be happening! I wouldn't recommend using these lazy people ever!!

Love my car and the great people at Arcadia Chevy

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

I got a great car at what I believe to be a fair price from a great group of people at Arcadia Chevy.

Smoke and Mirrors

by from Wauchula, Fl |

I would never recommend this dealership to anyone. I inform everybody I know how I was smiled at and lied to all at the same time. I bought a used Chevy Silverado1500. I did test drive the truck drove nice I liked it. By the time I drove it home around 30 min. North my rear tail light was hanging by the wires. After looking closer is when I discovered both lights had been taped up clear masking tape. I taped them up with plans to go back Tuesday after Memorial day next day brakes to floor no brake fluid. Master cylinder was leaking brake fluid into booster.They refused to fix anything changed brake pads and oil. Don't bother calling the GMC hotline they'll tell you to talk to Mr. Ortiz he didn't have a clue how GMC even had his name. True learning experience never go to Arcadia Chevrolet

Great Experience.... Car buying made Fun and Easy

by from North Port, Fl |

I loved my buying experience. The at home feel of the dealership made it more comfortable. The staff was very friendly and handsome (Derrick) and Ray the finance manager is a whiz he got me a Great payment with No Hassle. Kevin was very friendly on the phone and made sure someone called me back right away. I love my new car and will be telling everyone about Arcadia Chevy.

Great experience again!

by from N ft Myers,fl |

Just bought my 2015 silverado 2500 from Paul @ Arcadia Chevrolet┐ and love it this is the 4th vehicle I have bought from them and have always had a great experience. We'll worth the drive from ft Myers and I will be back again. Thanks again guys.

Bad place to buy a used car. They do not listen to

by from Venice fl |

Salesman were nice but the sales manager simply does not listen. I called them to come look at a 06 toyota tundra. I wanted to make sure the truck was still there since I lived over 90 minutes away. When I arrived the sales manager was yelling at a female associate telling her to "get the deal closed do what it takes." She responded with "don't treat me like an idiot I'm a human being. "To that he said "quit being an idiot then". After I spoke with the salesman Carl about purchasing the toyota i specifically told them I wanted my payment to be around 230 dollars a month. I was told they'd do what they could to get close to that number. After filling out 45 min worth of paperwork and answering questions I was brought into the financial office. After small talk the man started talking about signing papers. I then asked ok well where are we on the monthly payment. He tells me that its going to be at 330 a month. I told him that wouldn't work. He then said he could "call in a favor and get it down to 295". To which I said that still isn't close. The financial guy then told me I need to budget my income so I can afford it and that I'm not driving a payment I'm driving a truck. I told him 295 still was not even close. He then says he can do 275. I then tell him I would like to speak with my wife about the matter. He encourages me to just buy the truck and bring it home. When I tell him I can't possibly do that he asks if he can speak with my wife over the phone. I laugh and say no I really need to discuss it in person. He then asks me to out a down payment on it so it won't get "bought out from underneath me". I told him no. When I left the dealership and was already back home I received a message saying they could do 242 a month. At this point I was tired of the games so I went to mathews Currie ford and purchased the same truck where they gave me the best deal possible first not after I had drove home. If you want to avoid the hastle I went thru go somewhere else for your car buying. This place was horrible.

Best Prices Hands Down

by from SW, FL |

Arcadia Chevrolet has the best advertised prices in Florida and yet, they are still willing to negotiate to get you the vehicle you want for the price you can afford. I highly recommend this dealership. We drove away very happy!

easy purchase

by from arcadia,fl |

this was the easiest purchase I've ever had. The staff was super nice and very helpful. I would highly recommend them.!!