Arcadia Chevrolet-Buick

Service 888-577-0457

We will Beat your Best Deal by $500 or Give you $500 for trying

Nice place

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

Had been looking for a nice used car with low miles for months. Finally saw an ad on Craigslist for several. Called Arcadia Chevrolet since they stated they had guaranteed financing. This was important because my credit is beat up do to a foreclosure. They assured me that they could get the deal done. So I drove out. Ended up getting the car I saw online for $2000 less and got a good price for my trade. The financing was easy, I was impressed by how easy it was. I don't get the bad reviews for this place. Must of been somebody wanting something for nothing. Cause these people were terrific. I even got a brand new set of tires! Thanks to all at arcadia chevy will return again.

Amazing!

by from Punta Gorda, Florida |

Came to purchase a new car and ended up having the best car buying experience of my entire life. I have been to my share of dealers and have to say Arcadia Chevrolet was amazing. I asked about the bad reviews I had read about online and they told me that they are now under a new manager who is honest and takes care of his customers. Many new changes taking place here. I did get to meet him when it came time to make the deal. He was great! I was handled in a very professional manner and was given a more than fair deal for my trade in. I called my daughter after I left with my new car. She is looking to purchase a new Sonic. She will be stopping by next week! Thank you Arcadia Chevrolet for giving me the most pleasant car shopping experience ever. So worth the extra minutes to get to Arcadia.

Internet purchase

by from North Carolina |

I emailed an offer and the offer was accepted. I traveled to Arcadia to pick up the vehicle.On arrival the price had increased After 4 hrs.of discussion I refused to purchase the vehicle.Do not attempt to buy from this dealer over the internet,I trusted them and it cost me for a 1500 mile roundtrip.

Purchased a Car

by from Norcross, GA |

I paid for the car using wired transfer since I was out of town, and busy at the moment. It takes the whole month to PROCESS THE PAPER WORK. It is ridiculous how slow they get just doing simple paperwork stuff. Its like they don't even work. My sales person is Steve. NEVER NEVER BUY FROM THIS DEALER unless you want to wait 3 months to get the car.

BAIT AND SWITCH

by from Deltona, FL |

Don't walk, RUN !!! Saw a truck I wanted for a low price. Chatted online and they can't tell me if it's available!?! Need my last name, e-mail address and phone number so that they can tell me about it!?! Whenever you have to answer more questions than you ask...RUN!!! F YOU !!!! Don't play their DUMB games!

forget this one

by from winter haven, FL |

When I arrived, whoever I spoke with on the phone, turned me over to another person. We went for a test drive of the Ford I was interested in, while someone checked mine. Then they offered several thousand less then KBook, my car was in excellent condition with low miles. When I said, "No" and wanted to leave, they held back my keys and wanted to talk more. I insisted they give me my keys,when I was going out the door, the trade in value of my car suddenly went up and the salesman followed me to my car, trying to have me return inside. This is high pressure tactics which may work for some people, not with me! Forget this dealer unless you like the play their game!

Expedition

by from 33881 |

When I talked to this salesperson on the phone he was 100% confident that we can work out a deal. But when I drove there it was a SHAM they tried to give me way less then the KBB stated. My finish on my lincoln was 99% perfect while theirs was faded scratched and more. Instead of the price they raised it in the end to over $10,000. It should not have been over $7000. I would tell anyone to run from this dealership. I wasted my time,gas and more. I put on over 175 miles round trip. I would give a BIG O rating.