Sunset Dodge Chrysler Jeep Subaru RAM

7745 S Tamiami Trl, Sarasota, FL 34231

New 888-559-4617
Used 855-546-0372
Service 888-237-1833

Sunset Auto Mall- Six Franchies- One Giant Pre-Owned Center !!!

Easiest car purchase I've done

by from Sarasota, FL |

The guys there just made the whole process easy. No pressure, great prices right off the bat. Wasn't looking forward to my pregnant wife having to sit through the whole 'playing games' & long process that are so typical, but they kept it short & simple. Keep up the good work!

Won't find a better dealer and employees anywhere

by from Lake Suzy, Fl. |

Had a wonderful experience trading up at Sunset Dodge. Brian and all the folks there were just great. I would definitely return when the time comes for another purchase.

Outstanding Sales Experience

by from Ft Wayne, IN |

I was looking for a specific used SUV, found the one I wanted on their site and even though I'd not been a previous customer, they treated me like I was #1! They made the purchase simple and easy, even suggested a reputable shipper so I could have the SUV shipped to me in Indiana. I bought it sight unseen and the salesman Steven Phillips described the vehicle perfectly, even noting the minor chips in the paint and where they were located. They stayed in contact throughout the transaction, and even after the vehicle was shipped. Outstanding experience, great sales communication, and I would recommend Sunset Dodge/Chrysler to anyone!

Fastes service, nicest advisors!

by from Sarasota, Forida |

Engine light appeared on the instrument panel. We called for an appointment. Upon arrival the trucks computer was accessed immediately and the problem was addressed in less than 30 minutes. We were also told a recall had been issued for a software update. The truck was taken to the shop and returned in 30 minutes and we were on our way! Best part...no charge and the cookies in the waiting room were great! Thanks Larry and others for such a great experience. Texas travelers

Web special

by from Bradenton, FL |

Presented me with exactly what I ask for (specs/model). Price was hard to beat and the pick up/paperwork with an easy transition. Nice work!

Great service

by from Miami, FL |

The service they provided was excellent, the process of going through the paper work was detailed but yet very easy.

Good experience

by from Sarasota |

Very simple and easy process. Treated me with respect and were honest

My salesman Brian was great !!!!!

by from Bradenton |

My husband and I was looking for the impossible, and then we meet a great sales person that took our wont's and needs to a whole new level. We got more than what we needed in our new 2011 Town&Country. We have sent two of or friends in and they also had a great experiment with SunSetAutomall!!!!! You can't go wrong with this place !!!!

A VERY COOL PLACE

by from Sarasota |

Purchased our 2006 Toyota Sienna XLE, the salesman was excellent, very patient and went the extra mile everytime. We were never made to feel rushed and the all the way through the deal they went over and above everytime. Even the used car and finance managers were helpful. We purchased the van as our family will be expanding very soon and this vehicle fitted our needs. The vehicle was serviced and detailed very well, we couldn't have had a better experience. Well recommended.