Sunset Dodge Chrysler Jeep Subaru RAM

7745 S Tamiami Trl, Sarasota, FL 34231

New 888-559-4617 New 888-559-4617
Used 855-546-0372 Used 855-546-0372
Service 888-237-1833 Service 888-237-1833

Sunset Auto Mall- Six Franchies- One Giant Pre-Owned Center !!!

Easiest car purchase I've done

by from Sarasota, FL |

The guys there just made the whole process easy. No pressure, great prices right off the bat. Wasn't looking forward to my pregnant wife having to sit through the whole 'playing games' & long process that are so typical, but they kept it short & simple. Keep up the good work!

Great service .. Excellent experience..

by from Sarasota, Fl |

We recently purchased a 2013 Town and Country van from Stephen Phillips at Sunset. He was very helpful knowledgable..professional and funny. He was a delight to deal with. I highly recommend Mr Phillips and Dave at Sunset Dodge who both went out of their way to make the purchase of our van go smoothly!

very unethical

by from bradenton, florida |

I was given a price on a jeep lease including down payment and monthly lease payment. I thought about it for a couple hours and called them and told them I would take it and be there to pick it up and do paperwork the next day. My salesman called back just hours before I was to pick it up and told me they made a mistake with the finance company and the monthly payment was going to be much higher than what they had put in writing! This is very unethical! Beware.

Great and Awesome Dealership

by from St.Petersburg,FL |

Barrett and Peter were great,Peter went through all the bells and whistles in amazing time.

Great place and great people

by from Sarasota,FL |

My wife and I started out Friday to look at cars as we were in the market to replace our primary vehicle. We started at Sunset Dodge because we had purchased our last 2 vehicles, both Durango's, from Sunset. Having been out of the car buying market for over 10 years, we did not know what to expect and did not intend to buy a car that very evening. But our salesman, Mark Vrancken, was so helpful and knowledgeable that our decision was easy. We bought a great new Dodge Journey! We already knew the Dodge is a great car and that Sunset Dodge is a great dealership and with Marks knowledge of the car, helpfulness and professionalism we were very secure in making our decision. And we also got a great price. We really could not have asked for a better outcome. We give the highest recommendation to Dodge, Sunset and Dave. Thank you!!

Won't find a better dealer and employees anywhere

by from Lake Suzy, Fl. |

Had a wonderful experience trading up at Sunset Dodge. Brian and all the folks there were just great. I would definitely return when the time comes for another purchase.

Outstanding Sales Experience

by from Ft Wayne, IN |

I was looking for a specific used SUV, found the one I wanted on their site and even though I'd not been a previous customer, they treated me like I was #1! They made the purchase simple and easy, even suggested a reputable shipper so I could have the SUV shipped to me in Indiana. I bought it sight unseen and the salesman Steven Phillips described the vehicle perfectly, even noting the minor chips in the paint and where they were located. They stayed in contact throughout the transaction, and even after the vehicle was shipped. Outstanding experience, great sales communication, and I would recommend Sunset Dodge/Chrysler to anyone!

Fastes service, nicest advisors!

by from Sarasota, Forida |

Engine light appeared on the instrument panel. We called for an appointment. Upon arrival the trucks computer was accessed immediately and the problem was addressed in less than 30 minutes. We were also told a recall had been issued for a software update. The truck was taken to the shop and returned in 30 minutes and we were on our way! Best part...no charge and the cookies in the waiting room were great! Thanks Larry and others for such a great experience. Texas travelers

Web special

by from Bradenton, FL |

Presented me with exactly what I ask for (specs/model). Price was hard to beat and the pick up/paperwork with an easy transition. Nice work!

Great service

by from Miami, FL |

The service they provided was excellent, the process of going through the paper work was detailed but yet very easy.