Sunset Dodge Chrysler Jeep Subaru RAM

7745 S Tamiami Trl, Sarasota, FL 34231

New 888-559-4617 New888-559-4617
Used 855-546-0372 Used855-546-0372
Service 888-237-1833 Service 888-237-1833

Sunset Auto Mall- Six Franchies- One Giant Pre-Owned Center !!!

Easiest car purchase I've done

by from Sarasota, FL |

The guys there just made the whole process easy. No pressure, great prices right off the bat. Wasn't looking forward to my pregnant wife having to sit through the whole 'playing games' & long process that are so typical, but they kept it short & simple. Keep up the good work!

Bought my first car!

by from Nokomis, FL |

I bought my first car with the help of Bob Peters. I was extremely nervous going in to purchase my car. I felt he treated me like i was a family member! It was a very relaxing experience and I can't be happier with my new car! Thanks Bob!

More than what I expected!

by from Nokomis, FL |

We walked in to buy a new Jeep for my son and ended up not only buying him one but bought one for my wife also! Our sales person was Bob Peters, he was extremely help and applied none of the pressure you usually get from car salesmen. He took his time with us and worked with us very closely! Great experience! Thanks Bob

Great experience

by from Sarasota Florida |

We just purchased a beautiful Town and Country van from Stephen Phillips at Sunset Dodge. Mr Phillips was a delight to work with and he went out of his way to assist us and make the process not only easy but enjoyable. I highly recommend both Mr Phillips and the folks at sunset to anyone looking for a new or pre owned vehicle. They are a great dealership!

Great service .. Excellent experience..

by from Sarasota, Fl |

We recently purchased a 2013 Town and Country van from Stephen Phillips at Sunset. He was very helpful knowledgable..professional and funny. He was a delight to deal with. I highly recommend Mr Phillips and Dave at Sunset Dodge who both went out of their way to make the purchase of our van go smoothly!

very unethical

by from bradenton, florida |

I was given a price on a jeep lease including down payment and monthly lease payment. I thought about it for a couple hours and called them and told them I would take it and be there to pick it up and do paperwork the next day. My salesman called back just hours before I was to pick it up and told me they made a mistake with the finance company and the monthly payment was going to be much higher than what they had put in writing! This is very unethical! Beware.

Great and Awesome Dealership

by from St.Petersburg,FL |

Barrett and Peter were great,Peter went through all the bells and whistles in amazing time.

Great place and great people

by from Sarasota,FL |

My wife and I started out Friday to look at cars as we were in the market to replace our primary vehicle. We started at Sunset Dodge because we had purchased our last 2 vehicles, both Durango's, from Sunset. Having been out of the car buying market for over 10 years, we did not know what to expect and did not intend to buy a car that very evening. But our salesman, Mark Vrancken, was so helpful and knowledgeable that our decision was easy. We bought a great new Dodge Journey! We already knew the Dodge is a great car and that Sunset Dodge is a great dealership and with Marks knowledge of the car, helpfulness and professionalism we were very secure in making our decision. And we also got a great price. We really could not have asked for a better outcome. We give the highest recommendation to Dodge, Sunset and Dave. Thank you!!

Won't find a better dealer and employees anywhere

by from Lake Suzy, Fl. |

Had a wonderful experience trading up at Sunset Dodge. Brian and all the folks there were just great. I would definitely return when the time comes for another purchase.

Outstanding Sales Experience

by from Ft Wayne, IN |

I was looking for a specific used SUV, found the one I wanted on their site and even though I'd not been a previous customer, they treated me like I was #1! They made the purchase simple and easy, even suggested a reputable shipper so I could have the SUV shipped to me in Indiana. I bought it sight unseen and the salesman Steven Phillips described the vehicle perfectly, even noting the minor chips in the paint and where they were located. They stayed in contact throughout the transaction, and even after the vehicle was shipped. Outstanding experience, great sales communication, and I would recommend Sunset Dodge/Chrysler to anyone!