Howard Auto Group

7110 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231

Used 941-921-4403 Used 941-921-4403

2015 MKC

by from North Port, FL |

2015 MKC. New Lincoln customer after 9 Cadillacs. Your service staff excellent, especially Lanora! Customer drop off facilities badly in need of updating; counter area very messy looking with a door at the back of the space that looks like someone kicks it each time it needs opening. Lots of things on the floor, etc.

January 8, 2016

Hi, Jerrod! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Service

by from Venice, Florida |

Terry Babb was excellent. We were on our way to Michigan for a funeral, found that a tire had a screw in it. Terry found us a tire and replaced it and got us on the road. Really appreciate the great service. Phyllis Shankie.

Super experience

by from Venice, FL |

Since I started having my Navigators serviced at Ed Howard Lincoln during the past five years, I have never had any reason to complain about anything being missed or not done properly. Starting with the greeting I receive when coming in the door, as if I was an old friend, until departing after the work has been done, feeling that I would be welcomed the next time is a genuine credit to your staff. I have had my Lincoln automobiles serviced at many locations in New Jersey and Florida during the past 37+ years and I must admit this is the finest service department I have ever used. They must have had courses in being nice to customers and take "nice pills" frequently. Keep up the exceptional good work!

warrinty service

by from Englewood , Florida |

MXZ Service was excellent Staff was extremely helpful

December 6, 2015

Wayne, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Ed Howard Lincoln. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

SERVICE ON DUBOIS 2001 LINCOLN TOWN CAR

by from ENGLEWOOD,FL |

I HAD AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM THAT TOOK PERSISTENCE TO SOLVE IT.LANORA SMILEY WORKED WITH THE TECH STAFF TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. I AM MORE THAN SATISFIED.I CAME FROM ENGLEWOOD AND DUE TO LANORA'SEFFORTS ON MY BEHALF,I WILL TRAVEL TO SARASOTA FOR MY AUTO SERVICE FROM NOW ON.TOM DUBOIS. I DO HOPE A COPY OF THIS SURVEY IS GIVEN TO LANORA. THANK YOU,TOM DUBOIS

Outstanding customer service!

by from Sarasota, FL |

Once again the service was outstanding. Lanora was key to that, she is an excellent representative and a pleasure to deal with.

November 22, 2015

Hi, Brian! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. Thank you again for this feedback!

Great servic. Lanora is great.

by from Sarasota, FL |

Lanora in service is great! I am 100% satisfied.

Great Service

by from Sarasota,Florida |

Service was excellent . The Staff is great. I needed a ride and they provided it no problem.

Great Service Dept along with a Great Sales Dept..

by from Sarasota, FL |

Both the service manager Pete Kerns and your service advisor Bruce Wright couldn't have been nicer and more accommodating in servicing my Toyota Camry. They performed everything that was requested by me and returned the car nice and clean. I have nothing negative to say about your service department. They are all truly very professional, competent, and friendly. Even your sales staff are super friendly & courteous especially Brian Helfrich whom I spent some time with conversing while I waited for my auto to be serviced. He was quite knowledgeable about the Mazda products along with the expertise required in selling & financing same. Mr. Ed Howard is very fortunate to have such a great staff employed at his Mazda Dealership. I would never hesitate to buy or service my autos at your store. They make you feel right at home! Sincerely, Roy Tammaro

james

by from sarasota, fl |

The service rep did an outstanding job. She is great. Jim Marsden

October 29, 2015

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, James. The staff at Ed Howard Lincoln always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!