Mercedes-Benz of Sarasota / smart center of Sarasota

Service 877-262-9570

An AutoNation Company.

Picture perfect buy

by from Sarasota,FL |

I purchased a C300 from Mercedes Benz Sarasota. It was very easy and fast. The sales person gave me all information about that car and he made it very professional and what i liked most very fast. Perfect buy. I do not have to mentioned that I love that car. However after the buy, a couple of days later I got some calls from Mercedes asking if everything is OK and I believe they want to make sure that you are happy with the vehicle.

NICE ! ! !

by from Bradenton , Florida |

Treated great , all the expensive vehicles on the lot and i wanted a truck, I was treated like I really mattered . GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE . . . . . . thanks joe

Great service

by from St Petersburg , fl |

Good people. Stayed late for us to help with financing. The used car was everything that it was claimed to be. I would recommend them to a friend.

Friendly Staff

by from Sarasota, Florida |

I made a simple inquiry about the tail gate of a vehicle you had for sale; Arthur bank physically went out to the vehicle and checked the controls. I am partially disabled and that put my faith in a person who could help me with my needs. I ended up buying your beautiful 2005 M.B. wagon which was more dollars than I intended to invest into transportation, but without a lot of pressure Arthur convinced me of a good investment. . Thanks Arthur Sincerely: Keith F. Weiland AIA - 90 year old practicing Architect.

Great experience

by from Tampa, Florida |

The desire of ensuring i was pleased made my purchase memorable. Their teamwork from the sales man to financial manager was exactly what is needed to be successful among the competitors.

Outstanding staff in service department.

by from Sarasota, FL |

From my initial phone call until I drove away with my serviced and repaired car each person I encountered was friendly, respectful, knowledgeable, and efficient. A truly awesome experience!

first car in Florida

by from Venice |

We bought an Acura MDX. Our salesman Siegel Stuart was fantastic from the beginning to the end, he made sure we were happy and got us the car that we needed and no more. The other staff also have been very professional and helpful. We definitely come back there for our next car.

Mister

by from Sarasota, FL |

We shopped online looking at vehicles for autonation to purchase through Mercedes Benz of Sarasota. In the end we actually purchased our vehicle from this dealership itself. Peter and Brad were friendly and very helpful The entire experience was rewarding.

Extraordinary Customer Service

by from Sarasota, FL |

When I picked up my car from the Service Department late last Saturday afternoon, there was a problem with their key security system that resulted in an unusually long delay in retrieving my car. I was unhappy with their response and so informed the Service Director. Monday morning, I received an unsolicited call from the General Manager. He not only explained the problem they had experienced and apologized for the inconvenience, but went out of his way to make it right. It's good to know that management at the highest level takes customer satisfaction and care so seriously. I am completely satisfied with the response, and will continue to patronize and recommend Mercedes Benz of Sarasota.

Fantastic service

by from Sarasota, FL |

My salesman Michael Koury was fantastic from the beginning to the end ,he made sure I was happy and got me the car I had my heart set on. The other staff also have been very professional and definitely the best customer service I have experienced.

Outstanding Experience!

by from Sarasota, FL |

I was pleasantly surprised by the level of professionalism at this dealership. The sales team was knowledgeable about the features of the different models & helped me choose the perfect car for me. The process of purchasing my new vehicle was so much faster and easier then I had anticipated. I would definitely return to this dealership and would recommend it highly.