Mercedes-Benz of Sarasota / smart center of Sarasota

Service 866-845-1121

An AutoNation Company.

Our BEST buying experience

by from Ellenton FL |

This is our 10th MB purchased from this dealership and we have to say, this most recent purchase, has been the BEST experience of all. Our salesman, George Hajal, was the best. Very, very professional and he made the transition into our new 2014 GLK flawless. He went out of his way to make it perfect for us. Very organized with all paperwork involved, knowledge of vehicles, etc. Hats off to all staff involved with our purchase. Will be recommending George to anyone who is interested in buying a new or used vehicle.

Our sales rep "Carry Smart" was great!

by from Sarasota FL |

My husband and I recently purchased a Mercedes C class from this dealership. We love our car. Our sales representative was Carry Smart and he it's great! If you stop by the Mercedes dealership on Clark make sure you ask for him, you will not regret it.

Mercedes-Benz of Sarasota / smart center of Sarasota responded to this review

April 8, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate your recommendation of Mercedes-Benz of Sarasota and Carry - we hope to be of service again in the future.

Wonderful experience

by from Bradenton, FL |

We came to Mercedes Benz of Sarasota to inquire about a new ML 350. We bought our 2012 ML350 here but now it has 51,000 miles on it so we were interested in trading in our car for a new one. The service here has been impeccable. We spoke with sales associate Laura Lockwood. After assessing our needs she felt it best to consider a certified pre-owned Mercedes. She spoke with us length about our preferences for color, options and model. She would let us know if something came along in this regard. A few days later Laura called to let know a silver 2014 ML 350 with 1,400 miles would be coming in soon. When it arrived she called us that same day. Laura helped us get the best deal for our trade-in, financing, setup and service package. She reviewed the features thoroughly with us. Since taking delivery of our new car Laura has called us and sent us emails to be sure our needs are not only met but consistently exceeded. We have been treated so kindly by Laura and the team at Mercedes Benz of Sarasota. We cannot say "Thank You" enough.

Mercedes-Benz of Sarasota / smart center of Sarasota responded to this review

March 31, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Mark. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership -- we hope you enjoy your new ML 350 for years to come!

Purchasing a GL450

by from Parrish, FL |

I recently purchased a 2012 GL450 certified pre-own Mercedes-Benz. The new program with unlimited mileage was a home run for me. Rick Chang, my sales representative was great to work with and knowledgeable on every aspect of my vechicle. This is my fifth Mercedes and they are worth every penny. My last 2002 ML500 had 332,000 miles and was still running strong, It was time to enjoy all of the new technology that has been introduced in the newer models.

Very friendly and accommodating staff, not pushy..

by from Fort Myers |

Great experience even though I didn't buy a car. Manager and sales team is very friendly, accommodating and the visit was an overall great experience. Would definitely recommend this dealer.

Really Good People

by from Sarasota, FL |

We traded our Audi for a new GLK350. Good experience all around. Worked out the deal mostly on the internet so the final negotiation was quick and easy. Everyone we dealt with is first class, as behooves such a fine vehicle. Call Jeff S if you want a pleasant sales experience and ask for Wendell to appraise your trade.

One Awesome Experience

by from Bradenton,FL |

I purchased my other Sprinters from Tampa dealership. And just let me say Roger K went above and beyond the call of duty. What an awesome buying experience believe me if you are in driving distance to Sarasota Mercedes look up Roger K you will not be disappointed I promise that. Thank you Sarasota Mercedes

new car purchase, we also service cars at dealersh

by from Sarasota,Fl. |

This is the second S550 I have purchased from this dealership. Both times have been the best the car buying experiences in my life and I am 76.

Excellent Experience!

by from Venice, FL |

After having bought my first Mercedes from Derek S. at the Sarasota dealership, I can certainly say that the experience was "top notch". Our salesperson was not only knowledgeable, but also pleasant, efficient and very accommodating. The overall experience was a non pressure, fun adventure with plenty of staff to make closing the deal enjoyable. I love my E-350!

Happy New Owner

by from Bradenton, FL |

We walked in the front door and we were greeted by the friendly, smiling face of Chris Rainey at MB of Sarasota. Chris was very helpful, and patient in showing us around and taking us for a test drive. After the drive we knew we would need to LOOK NO FURTHER. This was like buying from a friend....no pressure, no games, no hassle. It was FUN to select our NEW CAR. All of the staff was top notch and treated us like family. MB of Sarasota is a VERY clean environment and I wouldn't even mind hanging out there when service is needed. They have called several times, after the purchase, to see if there is ANYTHING we need, or any questions to be answered. A great experience and we would highly recommend. Thanks again.

Mercedes-Benz of Sarasota

by from Sarasota |

I recently purchased a CLS63 AMG and it is the most impressive car I have ever owned. Everyone I came in contract with at the dealership from the moment I walked into the showroom to the moment I drove away in my new Mercedes gets a glowing 5 star review. I will be back to Mercedes-Benz of Sarasota for many years to come. Thank you!