Sunrise Ford

Sunrise Ford

5435 S. US Highway 1, Fort Pierce, FL 34982

New 877-616-1533
Used 877-285-5613

The Cleanest Pre-Owned Cars on the Treasure Coast!

the truth

by from Port St lucie FL |

I went to Sunrise to buy my first brand new car. I knew exactly what I wanted and I was will to pay whatever it took (I even have good credit). I noticed they didn't have the car I wanted in stock so no big deal. I can wait why the order it and I could get all the bells and whistles I want right? WRONG. . I was told instead of getting Tvs put in I could go to Radio Shack and buy them and then install them myself. . Really? Then they tried to talk me into one they had down the road at another dealership. After I said no thank you because I want the car of my deams, the car I have been saving for the past 2 years. They told me the numbers didn't lineup for them and they wouldn't have it built.... I told them I would pay what they wanted and the still said no because it it wasn't worth it to them.... Just jersey who are out to take your money not meet your needs or make you happy. Hate this so much I might just start buying something besides a Ford. : ( sucks!!

Friendly small town dealer

by from Palm city |

Nice sales crew. Not a lot of back and forth and felt the deal on the fusion was fair. See Jeff cook or Mark Gallagher.

Great Internet service

by from Santa Barbara |

Bought a car over the phone and shipped It to California. Easy

rip off

by from Ft. Pierce |

I am waring all to stay away from this dealership. A family car was brought to this dealership to address a problem of running warm, not overheating. Upon mutual diagnosis, the service manager agreed to allow me to get a part, which he would only us to send to their machine shop. A quote and price was agreed upon, then upcharged more than a few hundred dollars. We were told it was fixed, and it was not running right at all, worse than when it got there. So refused to take it, then called to say it was fine, so on the way home, same thing, running warm, brought it back, and they say they need to refix, and want to charge another $1600, which is unfair, and not what was promissed. They do not care, and while trying to resolve this, the owner, general manager, and service manager are very arrogant, and no refuse to fix it. Stay away fron this place, if they can't fix this what if it was something more, seems to be that the staff is not trained properly, but most of all, I was promissed a fix and a diagnosis, and not to worry, I am worried and it is not fixed as promissed. They have been payed, and not good people to do business with. Go to another dealer and never let this one even touch yours.