Eddie Yaklin Ford Nissan

2501 S Hwy 77, Kingsville, TX 78363

New 888-347-4935 New888-347-4935
Used 888-347-3980 Used888-347-3980
Service 888-347-5031 Service 888-347-5031

We will get the deal done!

my review new ford focus

by from Kingsville,TX |

Overall much better than past expierences with dealerships, honesty was excellent in matching what was stated on phone prior to my arrival which is most paramont factor, the process is tedious and somewhat lengthy but realize most of the factors are beyond control of dealership such as complying with all regulations, obtaining verifications from other entities and a thorough description of all processes and features of the automobile and ensuring everything is completed, service and attitude were excellent

Excellent customer servicel

by from Corpus Christi |

I am a repeat customer at EDDIE yaklin in corpus!! Mark and George went above and beyond to get me into the car o wanted. It was the easiest transaction and. My car is beautiful!!' Mark thank you for your excellent customer service. Your so polite. And. George your THE BEST!!! Keep up the great work guys!!!! Samantha Trevino of aransas pass Texas.

Poor customer service after the sale.

by from Robstown TX |

The experience started by being promised my vehicle which was located at a dealership in Boerne Tx would be trailered and not drived to this dealership because I was specific about having control over proper break in. The day it was to be picked up on trailer I was told there was no trailer anywhare to be had that could haul my dually truck, hard to believe. in the end, I relictantly agreed to having it driven back. Six weeks after taking delivery of my new F350 I had yet to recieve license plates. After calling the dealership at weeks 4, 5 and 6 I was told each and every time that they were still waiting for the plates to arrive, an obvious lie. The reality is that on week 6 I was finally told they never filed for registration because the vehicle had not been state inspected. To be clear, had I not continued asking, this situatation was obviously not going to be resolved by anyone at the dealership. I had to take the truck to a local inspection station and pay for inspection, fax it to the dealership and hopefully now they will do what they should have done 6 weeks ago and get my license plates to me. The vehicle should have not been delivered to me initially without the inspection already being completed. To say the least, the customer service after the sale is a total failure. This was the second and last vehicle I will purchase from this dealership due to this lack of integrity.

lousey service unsatisfied custmor

by from rapidcity s.d. |

been to this dealer three times and could not get satisfaction either time,told to make an appointment,tried they go by first come first served. from out of state thought service would be better,sorry wrong again about how nice south Texans are.

Eddie Yaklin Ford Nissan responded to this review

February 12, 2015

Hello, We at Eddie Yaklin Ford apologize for the recent problems you experienced with our company. Our staff is trained to always put the customer first. You are important to us and we appreciate your business. If I can do anything else to ensure your future satisfaction, please contact me at (361)-980-6915 or reviews@eyaklin.com. David Miller

unhappy

by from kingsville, tx |

Depressing customer service ever. Collision center didn't get the job done after 4 times. I will never recommend eddie yaklin to any of my family members or friends. Sadly I had to give one star... it wasn't even worth it.

communication

by from kingsville |

We arrived at Eddie Yaklin Ford Nissan spent 5 hours working with the dealer and was approved for a vehicle, bought insurance, and drove the vehicle home for the weekend. Upon arriving on Monday for paperwork and maintenance, we were told that our application had not been approved!!! I don't have a problem not being approved, after all I have the worst credit and currently don't have the luxury of 1,000's to put down on a used vehicle. However, the staff could have stated that on Saturday, instead they said your approved, bank approved, get insurance and you have a vehicle today!! Which lead me to believe that I have a fresh start, I can make it to work and not have to worry any more but no!!! All I have to say is Why Can't you Just be honest with customers, if you don't have the right staff on Saturday's shut it down. Don't make a customer leave with a vehicle then take it away...I was praising God for nothing!!!

Mark Torrres is the Best sells person ever!!!!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Online we saw this beautiful Dodge Charger, fully loaded. So we drove 45 minutes to Hopefully get this car. I called & Ms. Jennifer let me know that Mr. Mark Torres will be assisting us. He came out eager, positive, energetic to get us in that car that WE wanted. Not what he wanted to sell us, we have been in many places where the sells person wants you to buy a certain car even though you are not interested in that particular car. (commission).. Mark Torres was all about US, what car, what payment, what down payment WE wanted. He was the man to make it happen. We are grateful that Ms. Jennifer lead us to you Mark Torres. You made it personal and Eddie Yaklin is Blessed to have you as an employee. You are a great asset to the company, therefore I will recommend this place and You Mr. Mark Torres to people. We Will be buying another vehicle in the near future, so be ready... It was a pleasure to have met you. Have a great & blessed day... Thank you..

came to trade in truck and got a great deal

by from Riveria, TX |

Rachelle Castillo was absolutely great in explaining everything to me. Was able to get me into the vehicle that I wanted. I would recommend her to my friends or relatives that would like buy a new or used vehicle.

Great Service, Great Deal

by from Kingsville, Tx |

I came to Eddie Yaklin looking for a 2014 F150 and a great deal. The staff was friendly and more than capable of helping me get into the truck I wanted. Odell was a great salesman and was honest and straightforward with me throughout the entire process. I definitely recommend shopping here at Eddie Yaklin!

Cruisin in the Fusion

by from Alice, Tx |

Ruben was a great helpful salesman that made the process fun and easy. I traded in my chevy and now I'm rollin' with the winning team. I love my Ford! Will tell my friends!