Eddie Yaklin Ford Nissan

2501 South Hwy 77, Kingsville, TX 78363

New 888-905-7280
Used 877-278-2898
Service 888-486-3824

We will get the deal done!

my review new ford focus

by from Kingsville,TX |

Overall much better than past expierences with dealerships, honesty was excellent in matching what was stated on phone prior to my arrival which is most paramont factor, the process is tedious and somewhat lengthy but realize most of the factors are beyond control of dealership such as complying with all regulations, obtaining verifications from other entities and a thorough description of all processes and features of the automobile and ensuring everything is completed, service and attitude were excellent

lousey service unsatisfied custmor

by from rapidcity s.d. |

been to this dealer three times and could not get satisfaction either time,told to make an appointment,tried they go by first come first served. from out of state thought service would be better,sorry wrong again about how nice south Texans are.

Eddie Yaklin Ford Nissan responded to this review

February 12, 2015

Hello, We at Eddie Yaklin Ford apologize for the recent problems you experienced with our company. Our staff is trained to always put the customer first. You are important to us and we appreciate your business. If I can do anything else to ensure your future satisfaction, please contact me at (361)-980-6915 or reviews@eyaklin.com. David Miller

unhappy

by from kingsville, tx |

Depressing customer service ever. Collision center didn't get the job done after 4 times. I will never recommend eddie yaklin to any of my family members or friends. Sadly I had to give one star... it wasn't even worth it.

communication

by from kingsville |

We arrived at Eddie Yaklin Ford Nissan spent 5 hours working with the dealer and was approved for a vehicle, bought insurance, and drove the vehicle home for the weekend. Upon arriving on Monday for paperwork and maintenance, we were told that our application had not been approved!!! I don't have a problem not being approved, after all I have the worst credit and currently don't have the luxury of 1,000's to put down on a used vehicle. However, the staff could have stated that on Saturday, instead they said your approved, bank approved, get insurance and you have a vehicle today!! Which lead me to believe that I have a fresh start, I can make it to work and not have to worry any more but no!!! All I have to say is Why Can't you Just be honest with customers, if you don't have the right staff on Saturday's shut it down. Don't make a customer leave with a vehicle then take it away...I was praising God for nothing!!!

Bought an Explorer the same day I looked at it

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

I was surprised to learn on Car Guru that Eddie Yaklin, Kingsville, had the few gently used models of Ford Explorers rather than the other Ford dealers. My husband and I drove from Corpus Christi to Kingsville where we greeted warmly, nothing fake. We were introduced to Marc Torres who showed us the Explorers on their lot. After test driving a few cars we learned that the car that I actually wanted was on their Corpus Christi lot. Marc was able to drive to Corpus meet us the same day. We did not have to start over with a complete stranger. There we found the perfect used Explorer. Because we had own an Explorer before and because we had financed automobiles before, we had high expectations both to close the sale and to prep the car for delivery. Marc came through meeting all of my expectations. I have no hesitation to use his services again.

Mark Torrres is the Best sells person ever!!!!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Online we saw this beautiful Dodge Charger, fully loaded. So we drove 45 minutes to Hopefully get this car. I called & Ms. Jennifer let me know that Mr. Mark Torres will be assisting us. He came out eager, positive, energetic to get us in that car that WE wanted. Not what he wanted to sell us, we have been in many places where the sells person wants you to buy a certain car even though you are not interested in that particular car. (commission).. Mark Torres was all about US, what car, what payment, what down payment WE wanted. He was the man to make it happen. We are grateful that Ms. Jennifer lead us to you Mark Torres. You made it personal and Eddie Yaklin is Blessed to have you as an employee. You are a great asset to the company, therefore I will recommend this place and You Mr. Mark Torres to people. We Will be buying another vehicle in the near future, so be ready... It was a pleasure to have met you. Have a great & blessed day... Thank you..

came to trade in truck and got a great deal

by from Riveria, TX |

Rachelle Castillo was absolutely great in explaining everything to me. Was able to get me into the vehicle that I wanted. I would recommend her to my friends or relatives that would like buy a new or used vehicle.

Great Service, Great Deal

by from Kingsville, Tx |

I came to Eddie Yaklin looking for a 2014 F150 and a great deal. The staff was friendly and more than capable of helping me get into the truck I wanted. Odell was a great salesman and was honest and straightforward with me throughout the entire process. I definitely recommend shopping here at Eddie Yaklin!

Cruisin in the Fusion

by from Alice, Tx |

Ruben was a great helpful salesman that made the process fun and easy. I traded in my chevy and now I'm rollin' with the winning team. I love my Ford! Will tell my friends!

FLEX BUY

by from SAN DIEGO, TX |

Salesman, Ruben Olivo, was knowledgeable and help throughout the whole process. He was able to answer any questions we had. Ruben was friendly and entertained us throughout the process.

Great Local Dealership with Personal Service

by from Kingsville, TX |

Steven was very helpful and found the exact vehicle I wanted at the price that was right for my budget!