Wells Motor Company

1600 Us Highway 27 S, Avon Park, FL 33825

New 888-234-2127
Used 866-980-2576
Service 888-807-4611

NO Dealer Fees here. Some dealers charge as much as $1,000 or more in various dealer fees.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from LaBelle, Florida |

This was the first time I've ever bought a car in more than 50 years that I actually went home feeling good about the experience. Very friendly people, knowledgeable and helpful. The facilities were clean and updated, unlike some in Florida. I researched the 2014 Dodge Journey on-line and got back three quotes. Wells Motors was the middle priced one but I'm glad I made the trip there. The car Dan showed us had just arrived (looks like they sell a lot of cars before they even get a chance to put them on the lot). They got it out, cleaned up and gassed up while we were eating lunch. No hassle, no dickering, no pressure from the sales staff that I have experienced in the past from other dealerships. I highly recommend Wells Motor Company to anyone wishing to buy a car.

New Car Purchase

by from Sebring, FL |

Salesman was knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and thorough. Dealership is fair in pricing and service. We have never had a problem dealing with Wells. They try to please and assist the customer whenever service is required.

Relaxed, No Pressure Atmosphere

by from Lake Placid, FL |

This is the second time I have bought a car with Wells Motor Company. The first time, my husband and I had such a good experience, I knew this is where I would come to buy my first car alone, after my husband passed. After doing my research online, Wells came up with the best offer for the Dodge Charger that I wanted. So, when I went to the dealership and talked with Dan, Michael, and Kathy, it was a no brainier that I would buy from Wells Motor Company. They offered me more for my trade-in than I estimated, and there was no haggling about the quote that they offered for the Charger. I couldn't argue with the price, and they made me feel like I became part of their "family" that day. These are truly good people that will treat you fairly.

Excellent dealership

by from Punta Gorda, Fl. |

This is the 2nd new vehicle that I have bought from Well's and I drove 60 miles to do so. I have been very pleased with the way that both transactions were handled and the way that the sales rep took a personal interest in both deals. I didn't drive 60 miles for nothing. I believe that I got the best deal that I could possibly get from Well's. My first purchase was a Ram 1500 and my latest purchase was a Durango.

Great place to buy or get car serviced

by from Wauchula, fl |

This is second time I have bought a vehicle at Wells Motor Company and knew that I would never get another Vehicle except at Wells, there is honesty and honor at this dealership I have not found at over 30 dealerships I have done Business with over 55 years of buying Cars, Trucks, motorcycles and Rv's.

Top notch Sales team

by from Port St Lucie Fl |

Bought 2014 Journey Crossroad. Appraisal proscess was done over the internet and they gave me 1700 more than the next dealer. Internet special and trade saved me over 8 grand. Every dealer and their "Dealer fee" didnt come close. I drove 120 miles just to do the deal. Outstand sales team and staff. Highly recomended and very easy to deal with.

Friendly customer service in all depts.

by from Frostproof, FL |

Not only did we appreciate dealing with everyone we came in contact with, others we talked to while waiting expressed the same feeling.

great people, great deal, honest and up front

by from Sebring |

the best buying experience that I have had in the last 10 cars I have bought

New Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Avon Park, Florida |

I just completed the purchase of a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and could not be happier about the Service I received. Kathy took all the time needed to look, rethink, and then look again with out any problems. The information asked about was answered on the spot and I feel like I knew the whole story about the purchase before the deal was completed. That is the way you should be able to buy a car. My experience was great. Thanks so much Carl Cool

Great Dealership

by from Ft. Myers,Fl. |

This was my second new car from Wells since last year. 2013 Dodge Dart last year and a 2014 Dodge Charger this year . Purchased both from Kathy Poteat a great person to deal with . No dealer fees and every rebate possible . I would never shop any other dealer in Florida .

2014 New Jeep Cherokee

by from Titusville,FL |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Jeep Cherokee from Wells Motor Company. Very pleased with the ease of making my purchase. I appreciate that Michael and Kathy listened to what I wanted and spent the time and energy finding it rather than trying to sell me something I didn't want. The purchase was made via Internet and phone calls. Only drove to dealership to pick up new vehicle. (2 hour drive) A friend of mine also purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from this dealership a couple of weeks ago!