Wells Motor Company

1600 Us Highway 27 S, Avon Park, FL 33825

New 888-234-2127 New888-234-2127
Used 866-980-2576 Used866-980-2576
Service 888-807-4611 Service 888-807-4611

We are the ONLY Chrysler dealer in Florida that does not charge any dealer fees of any kind! Saves you $$$$!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from LaBelle, Florida |

This was the first time I've ever bought a car in more than 50 years that I actually went home feeling good about the experience. Very friendly people, knowledgeable and helpful. The facilities were clean and updated, unlike some in Florida. I researched the 2014 Dodge Journey on-line and got back three quotes. Wells Motors was the middle priced one but I'm glad I made the trip there. The car Dan showed us had just arrived (looks like they sell a lot of cars before they even get a chance to put them on the lot). They got it out, cleaned up and gassed up while we were eating lunch. No hassle, no dickering, no pressure from the sales staff that I have experienced in the past from other dealerships. I highly recommend Wells Motor Company to anyone wishing to buy a car.

LOOK AND ASK FOR CIRILLO

by from lake placid fl |

i want to brag on cirillo, who is a breath of fresh air when dealing with car salesman, he is an upfront young guy, who is interested in finding you what you are looking for rather than pushing salesa s his priority, great guy, great overall experience

Great car buying experience

by from Sebring,Fla |

They are great to work with. You tell them what you want and they do what they can to get you what your looking for. Good service!! And no dealer fees on top of all other good deals they get you!!

Great Car Buying Experience with Mike Pool!

by from Sebring, FL |

Wells has a great selection of vehicles on their website, which is where I found mine! The process was quick and enjoyable, especially since Mike Pool really knows his stuff. It's easy to see why he has been Salesman of the Year! I highly recommend Wells for your next vehicle and Mike Pool as the man to make it happen! Grins!

Respectful Sales Staff

by from Central Florida |

Courteous sales staff were low pressure and respectful of my communication preferences. They did not blow up my phone or email with constant sales nags. They knew their products better than I did, which is saying something these days. Their pricing was competitive and straightforward and the actual sale process was executed quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership. My thanks to Micheal L. and Ciro.

Great service

by from Sebring, Florida |

Great place to buy a car. No added dealer fees means no extra jump in price. Ciro, my salesman was very patient and informative. He brought the cars to me which I've never had that done before. I will shop again with them in the future.

Great service as a valued customer

by from Sebring, Fl |

Great dealer-you are well treated as a valued customer

best car buying experence ive ever head

by from kissimmee fla |

I wanted a certen dodge charger R T with b5 blue and all the groups that was offered but could not find one anywere... but thay found one and got it for me.. my salesman don McManus was the greatest and showed me all the new items on the car. he head set it all up ahead of time . with no dealer fees this is the best Chrysler dealer in fla or in the southeast. layed back dealer with a great showroom and great staff . thanks wells motor co .

The best local dealership!!

by from Lake Placid Florida |

Great experience with Wells Motor Company, very professional and courteous staff!! I had never dealt with Wells before and chose them because of previous experiences at other local dealerships. The best car buying experience ever, no pressure, very relaxed atmosphere and professional. My salesman Luke worked hard to get me the car I wanted and at a good price. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy new or used!!

A rare good experience in buying a car

by from Sebring, FL |

Perhaps it was related to the fact that I had a female salesperson, but I really liked the low pressure approach.