Vero US 1 Nissan

946 S U.S. 1, Vero Beach, FL 32962

Great Dealer

by from port saint lucie , fl |

Got a great car at a fair price from JJ. He is an asset to the organization! Everyone there was helpful and courteous. Very pleasant expierence. We will be back!

Simple but enjoyable oil change

by from vero beach, fl |

I just really enjoy going to this place. I purchased my new vehicle from there and have since been back twice for oil changes. The atmosphere seems to always be friendly and helpful. The employees are both attentive and informative. The process was quick and allowed me to get on with all had scheduled for the day. What I like most is there isn't a pressure to get more done like other mechanic shops who seem to find everything but nothing wrong. I value their opinion and trust their judgment. Great job

Got Me

by from Vero Beach Fl. |

When I came to the dealership I was glad to not get the run around. Set up with a great New car at a price I could afford. Best of all quality service for my new car. I get great gas mileage and comfort. In Less than 6 month I have over 22000 miles so I need quality and service. Thanks US 1 Nissan.

g makes you feel comfortable

by from vero beach fl |

my sales guy JJ really really nice guy if it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't even bought a car I just wanted to look for Nissan Altima is just a fabulous car everyone was very nice and helpful easy experience

Vero US 1 Nissan responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Kathy I just wanted to personally thank you for choosing Vero US 1 Nissan for your New car purchase. I am very glad to hear that you had a wonderful buying experience, and I would like to let you that we are here for you and your friends and family. Thank You Again.

Customer Service was excellent!

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Tony, the Service Advisor, was excellent. Customer service was outstanding and the required repairs were clearly explained and the repairs were performed with a high level of quality and timeliness. I couldn't ask for more.

Long term excellent relationship

by from Fort Pierce, FL |

For nearly 15 years my wife's car has been leased from Vero US1 Nissan, and in all that time whether it was a new car lease or minor maintenance we've been well treated. Prompt and efficient service along with hassle free buying experiences have been the norm.

by Robert Teta

by from Vero Beach, Florida |

They went way out of their way in offering the best in service for me.

Very Pleasant Experience !

by from Orlando, Fl |

Recently leased a versa note from U.S.1 Nissan, and everyone was accommodating, informative, and especially friendly. I felt comfortable and they went over every detail of the car and financing with me. They also took the extra time to really explain options on the car that I wasn't familiar with (more than once) So Happy with their Pleasant service ! Kathy

Consistently excellent service!

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Have had Nissan Rogue for 2 1/2 yrs and have had all my service done here. All service reps are excellent, including my experience withTony this week. He took the time to explain what would be done, and told me what work wouldn't be necessary right now. He quickly got a loaner car and kept in communication with me during the day. Reasonable charges. Made me feel like a valued customer.

great service

by from port st lucie, florida |

This was by fay the best service i have had at this dealer in years. What great additions in service Tony was great and Tom the Service Manager went above and beyond. Great job !!!!!!