Vero US 1 Nissan

Vero US 1 Nissan

946 S U.S. 1, Vero Beach, FL 32962

New 888-699-3758
Used 888-663-1146

Excelent service from sales to service

by from Fort Pierce Fl |

I just bought my second car from Vero1 Nissan since I came to Florida from snow country. Both times I got excellent service. My salesman this time was JJ who is very knowledgeable and the process of getting into a new car went very smooth. He is genuinely interested in great customer service.

Great Customer service!

by from Fort Pierce, Fl |

Great customer service! Polite, personnel that are very accommodating. This dealer has "the personal touch" feel. I highly recommend them. Marcelino

Just an awesome experience every time

by from vero beach, fl |

I really appreciate the customer service they provide every time that I visit the facility. They call and follow with scheduled appointments which is very helpful to those that are busy and may forget. I am extremely pleased with how quick they get you in and out and I appreciate the quick detail they performed during my oil change.

I hate all car dealerships

by from Vero Beach, Florida |

At least I did before going to Vero Nissan. Last July I visited Vero Nissan to see about buying a a new hatchback Versa. I had bought a used 2010 at a used car dealer and I really liked the vehicle a lot. My daughter had an old Chevy Blazer and it was on it's last legs and I wanted to give her the 2010 Versa and pick up a new one for us. They didn't have one as then 2013's were all sold and the 2014 models hadn't arrived yet. I gave them my name and #, About 3 weeks later I received a call from Vero Nissan, they told me that first 2014 Versa Note Hatch Back had arrived only moments before and would I like to see it? Long story short, The car was the color I wanted and they had remembered me. Wow, someone now days actually thinking of a customer! The service center was setting up the car and I drove away in it a few hours later. Since then I've been back for routine service a few times, and they continue to treat me respectfully and that sets them far ahead of any dealership that I ever dealt with. Thank you Vero Nissan.

Made a wrong right

by from Vero Beach. FL |

Alan made a very traumatic experience for my sister right. She had come in to get her leased vehicle fixed and due to her depression and anxiety issues among other things, she ended up re-leasing a bare bones versa and trading in her rogue. She was not happy with the deal mainly because it was too low and caused her pain because of her dbl knee replacement. She also struggled with the manual locks etc. when we came back in Alan did everything possible to make it right and we left with a vehicle that met her needs physically and financially. Vero US1 Nissan is truly customer oriented and I would recommend them to anyone

great experience

by from Delray Beach, FL |

My children purchased the car for me and they were treated with courtesy and professionalism. When we went to pick up the car I must say the salesman knew his product well. All in all, it was a great experience.

Great service , clean facility

by from Jupiter ,fl |

I had an excellent experience at Vero Beach Nissan. I was helped immediately as I shut the door to my car. I would recommend anyone going there over any other dealership. Great customer service and very precise help. The facility was very clean and organized and everyone was extremely helpful in the process of buying my new car.

Great Over-All Experience!

by from Vero Beach, Fl |

Really enjoyed our experience at Vero Nissan. They really listened to us and any question we had our sales person had an answer, even if he wasn't sure, he knew who to ask. It was great to actually have a sales person understand our concerns and treat us like people. No one was circling us, like hawks do their prey. It was just a nice over all experience. They even called to make sure things were great with the new car and to see if we had anymore questions about our purchase.

Don't even bother going to other dealerships.

by from Florida |

Let me just start by saying I never write reviews, but my experience at Vero US1 Nissan has far surpassed all previous car buying experiences for me that I felt inclined to let everyone know they can buy with confidence from this dealership. From the moment I saw a car listed online to the moment I was driving home with it, I knew I made the right choice buying from Vero US1 Nissan. I first spoke with Kenneth about a listing online and he immediately set such a great atmosphere. He worked with me to make an appointment around my busy work schedule and was extremely patient when I had to figure out a time that worked best. Once I got there, he introduced me to the sales rep, David L., who was the best sales representative I've ever met. Such a great guy with great energy. I never felt pressured or intimidated to buy the car, and that is something I never experienced at a dealership before. Even down to my last stop with Lou and setting up the financial part of things was pleasant. She really knows her stuff and went out of her way to answer my never ending list of questions. I even had to bring my car in for some service about a week later and Crystal and John made that so much easier than I expected. All I can say is this experience has been like no other and everyone at this dealership no doubt lives up to their "Truly Exceptional" motto. Thank you for such a pleasant experience!

The best car buying experience I have ever had.

by from vero beach,fl |

Really enjoyed the purchase experience. It was hassle and pressure free. The staff was very helpful and thoughtful. They focused on what I wanted and tailored their approach to not only what I wanted but also to what I was able to afford. I really appreciated the friendly service provided by David Lajara.