Bill Jarrett Ford

Used 888-250-5088
Service 877-809-8206

Outstanding Sales Experience

by from sebring, Florida |

this dealership was fantastic and very attentive. No pressure and afforded a wonderful visit. Honest and very community minded. Fairest price around.

Great Experience. Very professional

by from wausau, fl |

Baught a expedition I had scene on cars.com it was priced very aggressive. Spoke with Josh over the phone and he did a excellent job along with Bruce in finance. Overall very satisfied and was a great experience. Thanks Josh

nice price

by from Sebring, Fl |

I bought an F150vtoday at a very decent price. The trade in of my vehicle was really low balled but we did agree to deal. Salesman was very good as was the finance guy

Service Department??

by from frostproof fl |

I took my car in for "the works" and tire rotation. Service was prompt and courteous. In an hour, I was informed that my car was ready but that it needed a rear brake job. Caliper locked, damaged rotors, etc. I have had a locked caliper before and my car didn't act like that was the problem. I asked for an estimate and got one, and was told they would need to order the parts and then schedule an appointment to get it done. I called Weikert Ford in Lake Wales when I got home and got my car in that very afternoon. Yes, I needed a rear brake job, Calipers were fine, rotors need machined, lining replaced. Jarrett Ford's estimate 740.19, and I paid 446.95 to Weikert. They also found Air Filter dirty ( that the "works" should have found) and transmission fluid need flushed. My car had close to 107,000 miles on it so I wasn't surprised it needed those done. They also found a burnt out third brake light bulb that Jarret had missed. All the above maintence was incluced in the $446.95. And guess what, it was done that very afternoon, no waiting on parts or waiting for an appointment. You can guess where I will buy my next fusion.

Quick Lane Means a Quick Buck

by from Avon Park |

I do not recommend their service department. I went in for a two wheel alignment at $59.95. They told me I needed inner and outer tie rod ends at a cost of $699 and could not do the alignment unless I replaced the tie rod ends. I took my car to another dealer just down the street. They did the alignment and told me the tie rod ends were fine. I find it sad and disturbing that you cannot trust the Bill Jarrett Ford dealership anymore. I thought they were honest and professional, but they are not. They are just out to make a quick buck any way they can.I will never return and I will not recommend them to anyone.

Horrible Management

by from Somewhere |

I drove almost 3 hours to look at a vehicle and was ready to purchase it. I was told a minimum price for my trade in and that it would not come lower than that number. They came in almost $2k less and would not budge. The salesmen was great. He did nothing wrong. The manager who priced my trade said so many things were wrong with it and he would have to sell it cheap at the auction. I felt like I was slapped in the face and duped into driving that far for a vehicle on a false hope of a vehicle purchase. Needless to say I did not purchase the vehicle and left with a sour taste in my mouth. 2 days later I traded in my car and was offered $3k more for my vehicle. I feel like since he knew I wanted the truck he was going to low ball me on my trade to make more money. I would not reccomend this dealership to anyone that is wanting to trade in their vehicle if this man is still pricing out the trades.

Great Experience

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Wow! Had a great experience in Avon Park with Bill Jarrett Ford. My salesman, Gary Beggs, did a great job of showing a car with NO pressure. This used Expedition was as seen on Cars.com and was a 10 all the way around. Pricing was more than fair and Eddie the Manager and Bruce the Finance man all were super in working with us. When accepting the car, we had a little glitch on a towing package issue--and as my heart sank, these guys all rallied around to work a solution that, in my opinion, was MORE THAN satisfactory. Our needs were totally met and I give this business THE HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION I can. Worth the drive from Fort Myers! Go! You'll drive away with a car.

Support

by from Sebring, Fl |

Our grandson goes to a private, Christian, school and Jarret Ford was a supporter and gave everyone who came and drove a new car, they would donate $100. to their school for new computers. Our experience driving a Flex was great and the man who went with us, was too. He didn't pressure us at all, just tole us all about this vehicle, which we liked a lot because he had all the bells and whistles. I loved the car but my husband was not to sure. The price was a little much but we will keep it in our minds. If we decide to get one, for sure we would go back to Jarret Ford.

2012 Ford Flex

by from Jupiter, FL |

I live 2 1/2 hrs away from this dealer. I found a ford flex that this dealer offered for less money and had more to offer for options. The dealer sent e-mails of 2 prices for 2 different ford flex's with the totals included. This dealership was great and upfront about everything. I drove home in my new Ford Flex a week later. worth the drive!