Volkswagen of Corpus Christi

Service 866-649-6772

LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL NEW VEHICLES

In for Service!,,

by from Corpus Christi |

Service is always great. Everyone is always very helpful! Very fast! We love VWOFCC and our Passat.

Very positive buy with mike w

by from Corpus Christi,tx |

He was very patient and worked hard to meet my goal.

Good service

by from Kings vile, texas |

Love my car now! I wanted the car but felt I needed a little time to think. I did feel a little pressured by my salesman. I did buy the car and I am happy.

In for Service and happy!!!

by from Corpus Christi |

In for service and things are going well. My service rep is taking care of me! And they are fast.

Rated to the top!!!

by from Aransas Pass, Texas |

Every time I have been here they've been honest and fast. Great owners.

UNSUCCESSFUL ON THIS VISIT

by from CORPUS CHRISTI,TEXAS |

I WAS TRYING TO TRADE DOWN. A 2013 FOR A 2009 THAT I LOVED BUT THE 2009 WAS SOLD, BUT THEY TRIED TO FIND ME SOMETHING I LIKED.IT WAS A DIFFICULT SITUATION BASED ON MY FINANCES. THE DEALER AND DEALERSHIP WAS EXCELLENT.REALLY APPRECIATED THE PATIENCE THEY HAD WITH ME. THANK YOU TO THE PEREZ'S BROTHERS AND STAFF, ESPECIALLY ROBERTO!

Nice vehicles poor salemenship

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Very upset with Rick on Day 2. Feel very strongly that there is NO integrity with this dealership. My husband and I have bought many cars and this was the worse encounter we have ever had. For Rick to infer that my husband was lying about finding the indentical car on their website and to deny that it was displayed on the website, truely hurt my feelings. He kept me there for hours until my husband came home from work only to all of a sudden find the paperwork for the car after my husband, who was extremely upset of his treatment of me, arrived. If he would have just presented the internet price when I arrived, the deal would have been finalized and I on my way home. Instead it took 3 days to complete a simple cash deal. WE ARE TRUELY DISSAPPOINTED IN RICK AND WHOEVER HIS BOSS IS!!!!!! Although we like the car purchased, as well as our friends, family, and colleagues; we cannot and will not recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle from the local Volkswagen dealership. The car itself is nice and we would recommend the vehicle, just from another dealership. Those men are really a disgrace and set car salesmen back 25 years. We have purchased 14 vehicles for our family and never have we been treated this badly. Floor sales manager Rick is truely a disgrace to your dealership and his profession. I was just one customer, but I hope Mr. Perez, does not condon this type of service and if you do. well God be with you and your dealership.

QUALITY SERVICE, REPAIR & OUTSTANDING FACILITIES

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

My wife came in to have a tire repaired on our Tiguan. The service was great and the people helped her a lot. They walked her through what they had to do and advised her on the safety factor with a very low pressure tire. She loved how they took enough time so that she understood everything. I also took the Tiguan in about a year and a half ago for an A/C problem and a problem with the compass. They fixed all problems without question and all under warranty, I paid nothing at all. The new facilities impressed my wife a great deal. Very, very clean and well laid out. She loves to shop at the VW shop with all the VW accessories. I now have a new VW key chain and I do like it. My wife had her pictoure taken with the owner of the dealership and she got a kick out of that. She now wants me to go with her and do a little shopping myself, we will see. We both love the vehicles and most importantly the people at this dealership. Keep up the good work.

Great Dealer !

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

In 2010 I bought a new VW Routan from the present owners who at that time were the new owners of the dealership then located on Staples St.. Based on my service experience with the Routan and the new modern facility on S.P.I.D. I just bought a new 2013 VW Passat TDI from this dealership. The facility is very well equipped with new equipment and the whole team is well trained with a focus on customer satisfaction. I would recommend this dealership very highly to anyone wanting a new or used car, or service on their present car. Robert Crowl, P.E. Professional Engineer Automotive Engineer

Great Dealer !

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

In 2010 I bought a new VW Routan from the present owners who at that time were the new owners of the dealership on Staples St.. Based on my service experience with the Routan and the new modern facility on S.P.I.D. I just bought a new 2013 VW Passat TDI from this dealership. The facility is very well equipped with new equipment and the whole team is well trained with a focus on customer satisfaction. I would recommend this dealership very highly to anyone wanting a new or used car, or service on their present car. Robert Crowl, P.E. Professional Engineer Automotive Engineer