Volkswagen of Corpus Christi

New 866-797-3254
Used 888-334-6785
Service 866-649-6772

LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL NEW VEHICLES

wort car buying experience I have ever had

by from chorpus christi, texas |

I went to this dealership and purchased a 2010 jeep commander. It had some paint chips and damage to the front and rear bumper I was told if I purchased that vehicle the dealership would fix the bumpers and would put on a towing package. I purchased the vehicle and was told they would set up with me to fix it the following week. I drove my car off the lot I made it about 20 miles down the road and my vehicle started messing up and breaking down. I returned to the dealership and they said they would fix it. It is now over a week and a half later and still my vehicle isn't ready and now the sales manager does not want to fix the bumpers or include the towing package that was promised. I will honestly not recommend this dealership to anyone their word means nothing and they will tell you whatever it takes to get you to sign the contract.

false promises

by from rockport, Texas |

My fiance signed a contact with them 15 minutes after leaving the lot the check engine light came on. They said it was nothing big. Its been a week and a half we still haven't driven our new vehicle other then those 15 minutes. Before he signed the contract they promised to fix the bumper and add a towing package we specifically told them we wouldn't sign unless they did. They told us it was not a problem that they would do all of that for us now they're saying that fixing the bumper and adding the towing package is to much and want to push us off on a car we don't want. We like the car that we picked. If they weren't going to follow through and keep their word we wouldn't have signed with them.

Maintenance Error Risked Ruined Engine

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

We bought a 2009 Sportwagen from this dealership shortly before the current owners bought the business. We had problems with the sunroof failing to close, and when the warranty ended after the car had been in the shop 5 times attempting to fix the sunroof, we simply decided never to open the sunroof again. Despite that, the sunroof leaked during a rainstorm and left two inches of water inside the car. We traded it in on a 2013 Sportwagen. When the new car had about 4000 miles, fuel mileage and performance dropped suddenly and the dealership refused to acknowledge the problem. That problem resolved itself, but the dealership didn't attempt to help. We just had the first oil change done on the new car (we don't put many miles on it) and two days later found oil leaks in the driveway. The dipstick showed no oil at all. By phone, the service advisor recommended that we bring the car back without adding oil. We added two quarts to bring the level to MIN. They found a pinched seal on the oil filter. I know from experience this can happen, which is why a visual check should have been done. Nothing but luck prevented this from becoming a disaster for the engine. We still love the car, but have decided we cannot trust this service department even with routine maintenance.

Poor Maintenance Risked Ruined Engine

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

In for Service!,,

by from Corpus Christi |

Service is always great. Everyone is always very helpful! Very fast! We love VWOFCC and our Passat.

Very positive buy with mike w

by from Corpus Christi,tx |

He was very patient and worked hard to meet my goal.

Good service

by from Kings vile, texas |

Love my car now! I wanted the car but felt I needed a little time to think. I did feel a little pressured by my salesman. I did buy the car and I am happy.

In for Service and happy!!!

by from Corpus Christi |

In for service and things are going well. My service rep is taking care of me! And they are fast.

Rated to the top!!!

by from Aransas Pass, Texas |

Every time I have been here they've been honest and fast. Great owners.

UNSUCCESSFUL ON THIS VISIT

by from CORPUS CHRISTI,TEXAS |

I WAS TRYING TO TRADE DOWN. A 2013 FOR A 2009 THAT I LOVED BUT THE 2009 WAS SOLD, BUT THEY TRIED TO FIND ME SOMETHING I LIKED.IT WAS A DIFFICULT SITUATION BASED ON MY FINANCES. THE DEALER AND DEALERSHIP WAS EXCELLENT.REALLY APPRECIATED THE PATIENCE THEY HAD WITH ME. THANK YOU TO THE PEREZ'S BROTHERS AND STAFF, ESPECIALLY ROBERTO!