All Star Mitsubishi

2440 South Padre Isld Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78415

New 888-592-8184
Used 888-574-9089
Service 888-763-3724

Great customer service and professionalism

by from Corpus Christi |

We purchased a new car for my son's 18th birthday. Sebastian took the time to visit every dealership in the area and research all his options to find the best vehicle to suit him. I must say we were surprised at the difference in customer service and professionalism from the different dealers. We were so impressed with James at All Star Mitsubishi that we did not want to purchase a vehicle from any other dealer. Luckily Jemes was able to match Sebastian up with a Lancer GTS that fit his needs for a sporty car with great gas mileage.

Fast customer service!

by from CORPUS CHRISTI |

Most dealerships I've visited have pushy salesmen, slow service (especially when it comes to the financing) and staff that are strictly dedicated to selling vehicles. This was not the case. I test drove two cars and thoroughly enjoyed my experience as well as the vehicle I had purchased. I am very happy that I was able to get a vehicle in one hours.

Sweepstakes prize claiming,salesmans behavior

by from wisconsin |

Upon visiting site after receiving mail flyer sayiing i had won at least 150.00 cash without me lifting a verbal finger including any purchase or mandatory sales spiel attendance, attitude of salespeople (2) turned negative and off-putting with salesperson unwilling to return flyer to me to use entry sweepstakes "code" to claim my "weekend getaway". cannot recommend them as friendly, cooperative and amiable Mitsubishi employees. p.s. review program would not complete unless i provided reason for visiting dealer. i checked all even though not accurate. only way to "submit"

Best car lot

by from Aransass Pass, TX |

This is one of the best car lots my wife and I have ever seen. Anthony was really good at helping us get the car my wife Jenny wanted. We wasn't able to come up with the money for the down payment but the salesmen allowed us to make payments on our debit card. Now that's business.

Truck review

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I found the dealership clean and inviting. The professionals are neat in appearance and friendly. Although the vehicle I am looking for was not available, the sales person took on the challenge to try and find what I am looking for and will contact me when the objective has been met.

I have bought 2 cars from All Star !

by from CORPUS CHRISTI |

I have bought 2 cars from All Star and have had a great experience both times. The salesman was informative and courtious. The service reps that i have delt with when i have brought my cars in for service have always been courtious and up front with any issues that need my attention or need to be fixed.

Service was excellent!!!

by from CORPUS CHRISTI |

service was excellent!!! It surpassed my expectations, it was fast despite their obvious heavy workload. they are professional and friendly.

I swear I'm not an employee!!!

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

When a dealer has 14 reviews over two years, 4 bad and then 10 outstanding 5 star+++ WOWSERS given in ONE WEEK, you stay clear from them. I can't say they're employee written but I wouldn't bet a nickel that any was from a customer. Just today I was at my credit union applying for an auto loan. When I mentioned "All Star Mitsubishi" the loan agent rolled her eyes towards heaven and simply said "Don't". It wasn't like she went on to recommend another dealership, she just warned me about this one. BTW, none of their vehicles have prices posted here or on their website. Email requests for pricing eventually gets a reply of "it's still available" - but without a price. They won't give a price over the phone either and - get this - can't find out what the price is unless you're financing through them or not. You know, because the price of lobsters change daily and all that. I'm not wasting a gallon of gas to find out the vehicle I asked about has a 150% retail price.

I'm driving a beautiful Outlander Sport!

by from corpus christi |

The biggest fear about buying a new vehicle is the credit approval. Well, I was approved!! I'm driving a beautiful Outlander Sport! Thank you All Star Mitsubishi!

The team here was amazing to me !

by from corpus christi |

The team here has always been amazing to me. Service and sales are always great. Questions are always answered and prompt. Thanks guys!