AutoNation Ford St. Petersburg

Used 888-530-9016
Service 888-237-1513

Process went smoothly

by from Saint Petersburg, FL |

The buying process went very smoothly, and Matteo, our sales guide was always available for us.

Quick and attentive.

by from St Petersburg, FL |

It was overall a great experience. I did not have an appointment to have the car serviced but was taken immediately. The service attendant was quick and attentive. My car was serviced and I was in and out within the hour they had promised. I have used this dealership for several years. This is the second car I have purchased at this particular FORD DEALER. Would not go anywhere else. Their service and dealership is to be highly commended. Thanks to you all for something that could easily be very stressful.

Great people , Great service

by from St. Petersburg ,Fl |

I bought a vehicle from Carol Pratt two years ago . I bought a new truck this year from Carol Pratt ,she will treat you like family very knowledgeable at her job .Carol Pratt will work with you on the vehicle you are looking for if they don 't have it she will fine it for you.

October 23, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Alex! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you for the positive feedback!

All the staff was friendly and professional.

by from Native of St Petersburg |

All staff was friendly and professional. Could not ask for anything better than that!

New Explorer Limited

by from st pete, fl |

Carol Pratt and the manager did a nice job with the deal and delivery.

Awesome service on all aspects

by from Palmetto Fl |

Awesome service on all levels this was my first time buying a car from a dealership but the service I received from the sales guy Kory Hoskins was very professional and top of the line he made my family and I very happy with his level of service I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. I give the service department 10 out of 10 very friendly and they explain everything in detail about your vehicle service dates awesome job to the autonation ford of ST. Pete staff love you guys

Customer Service was superb!!!

by from Clearwater, FL |

We want to commend our sales rep, Michael Pratt for superior customer service skills. We truly love our new car. Thank you for everything!

September 23, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Pre-owned Purchase

by from St.Petersburg,FL |

When I phoned the dealership and asked about a used car with my specifications the manager was a good listener and found a car to meet them. I was surprised when I visited at the time they took to make sure that I was shown a variety of cars and the one we had previously discussed. The salesman was very kind and patient and showed me all of the features while listening to my requirements. Overall, my purchase met my needs and I was treated with dignity and respect.

very good buying experience.

by from safety harbor, FL |

The buying experience itself was fine. The wheels had to be repainted, and as soon as I washed the car, after taking possession, the rear wheel was still stained and spotted. I called the sales rep and he told me there might be either a way for me to buy some wheels from the dealer at an advantaged price, or there may be some wheels on the property I could somehow getfor my car. Then when i followed up it went silent and I could not get a return call. The rest is up to you, john geanes

Very pleasant experience in buying a new car

by from Sun City Center, FL |

Entire experience was excellent. Everyone, from the initial contact with Matt VanVuren to the last handshake and well wishes with Barry Friedman before I drove off, was courteous and professional. Even the unavoidable back and forth to arrive at a final price was painless. The whole experience came very close to being fun. Free, delicious popcorn was a bonus.

The best Service that i have ever had with my car

by from At. Petersburg,FL. |

I have been to other dealers, how ever you guys are the best! PS: Very helpful in every way and very good with the owner of other Cars. Thanks again!! James England

September 10, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, James. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!