AutoNation Ford St. Petersburg

2525 34th St N, St Petersburg, FL 33713

New 877-205-7636
Used 888-530-9016
Service 888-237-1513

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

AutoNation Ford

by from Seminole, Florida |

Quick service that keeps us on the road. Will use again.

AutoNation Ford St. Petersburg responded to this review

June 18, 2015

Thank you Tom. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at AutoNation Ford St. Petersburg look forward to further serving you in the future!

Positive experience

by from Largo, FL |

Yes, friendly and well qualified Customer Service Rep Requested service was performed promptly Additional service was recommended but no hard upsale

Terrible experience with trade in

by from St. Petersburg Fl |

Was interested in purchasing a vehicle at this facility and the trade in inspector Adam tried to low ball me saying my vehicle has a transmission problem. He must be a trade in expert and mechanic with esp. Ridiculous I will never do business with them again.

Fabulous Experience!

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

Personally knowing Adam McPherson, the sales manager for many years, I knew he would take good care of me when purchasing a car for my son. He put us in touch with a wonderful sales person and helped us purchase a fabulous Ford Focus with low mileage. It is the perfect car for my son. The process was super easy and stressfree! I would definitely recommend you go see Adam at AutoNation Ford in St. Petersburg!

Great car buying experience

by from Seminole, Fl |

Was hesitant on trading in my 2012 Fusion Sport- So glad I did- I purchased the Ford Fusion Titanium and love it- my salesman Josh was AWESOME. I had a certain color and list of features I needed on the car as well as a price range to stay in. I talked to Josh at Auro Nation Ford St Pete Friday morning and he had the exact car in the price range I was looking for at the dealership that evening ready for purchase. Now that is service . Thank you Auto Nation Ford St . Pete.

Fast and professional service

by from St. Petersburg, Florida |

AutoNation Ford in St. Petersburg can't be beat when it comes to service on my Ford Fusion. They listen to me, they have the latest technology and their experienced technicians and mechanics all team up to give me the very best in service. I always feel secure in what they do. Honesty and caring enter into the equation as well.

Awesome experience with AutoNation

by from Dunedin, FL |

I had a preapproved loan and Todd in finance was able to get me a better loan. Kory is a great salesman and very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure dealing with everyone at AutoNation.

2015 GT Mustang

by from St Petersburg, FL |

Ben and Mark and all the staff were great , They made me feel at home ..They worked with me until I was happy with the deal ... I must say I didn't make it easy on them but they kept a smile on their faces the hole time .. They were not pushy like some dealers are , they let me take my time and answered all my questions .. This is the way all dealerships should be run ... Very very happy ... AAA+ My thanks to all the staff .... Lee Pritchard ...

Amazing sales people

by from St Petersburg, FL |

My sales guy Korey was awesome! He wasn't pushy about anything at all but he did let me know about all the options I had. He got me at the price I wanted monthly and he was extermly helpful! I would recommend him to anyone!

ford escspe

by from St Petersburg, FL |

At first the rode was rough but having a great sales person like Ben Cope made the difference He was very professional And made my care buying experience great And one you never forget

They got it right

by from Pinellas Park, FL |

They fixed the problem and it is running great. Jennifer was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. Besides the "sticker shock" at the estimate, they took a very poorly running car and made it run like new again.