Tyrone Square Mazda

New 888-763-2648
Used 866-528-5649
Service 888-955-9625

Always Fair Always Square

Amazing car shopping experience!

by from Saint Petersburg, Florida |

I had an AMAZING experience at Tyrone Square Mazda and it is all a great big thanks to their sales person, Sonny. I was around car shopping at different dealers such as Toyota and Subaru, and I can definitely say that the experience was incomparable to Mazda. I went in for a test drive and Sonny introduced me to the models and the packages. After a test drive, I literally left with Sonny walking me out without pressuring me into buying a car ( unlike the other dealers). Sonny was very helpful throughout the whole process as he was very responsive, professional,and respectful through every single step. I was a very tough customer and Sonny was steady and calm throughout the whole process ( which took a week) and helped me get what I wanted. So if you want a easy, no pressure, and unforgettable car shopping experience, I highly recommend that you call in and make an appointment with Sonny. You will not regret your experience with him and there could be a reason he has countless sales consultant awards in his office. I will always go back choose Sonny as my sales person. Tell him David sent you!

November 12, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We hope to see you again for all you maintenance needs.

Very helpful staff

by from Bradenton, FL |

I mostly worked with the staff over the internet. I did purchase a CX-5 but at a closer dealership to my home. I did get a lot of information from Tyrone Square Mazda. Staff was very helpful in making me decide on what car that would meet my needs. I went to the local Mazda dealership and bought a CX-5. I love the car. Got a fair price. Even after I informed Tyrone Square Mazda that I bought the car from a closer dealership they congratulated me and wished me well with the CX5. They were very helpful in my decision making on what I wanted to buy.

Help with Pleading my case!

by from St. Petersburg Florida |

I had gone to an (Open Sunday) Tire/Car Repair shop first for my Mazda 6 air conditioning repair. They had quoted a new condensor would be needed, but work couldn't be started for a few days while awaiting the part. So I just went to Mazda the next day (a Monday) when I heard that Mazda could get started right away on fixing the air. Not twenty minutes after I drove away from the Mazda lot, did I get a phone call from Maurio in the service dept. He said we had a situation that needed to be cleared up. Well, long story short - the tire/car repair shop had broken a bolt during the diagnosing and what could have been a simple air repair, had to turn into a full condensor change out. The Mazda people collected and boxed the evidence, gave me a great education in how car air conditioning works, and when I left Mazda I drove straight over to the tire shop. The tire shop examined the broken off bolt, and listened carefully to both my and their technician's side of the story. The tire shop then re-imbursed me for part of the total air replacement. Had I not had the honesty and education from Mario at Mazda, this would have just been a total loss. I TRUST MAZDA. That's so important for a woman - especially.

High MARKs for Customer Service!

by from Safety Harbor, FL |

A couple months ago, I had lost my keyring which had my Mazda key and remote. I had a spare key, but no spare remote. As I had purchased my mini-van from St. Pete Tyrone Square Mazda, I went to their Service Department to order a remote. The Parts Department put in an order for a replacement and pointed me to the Service Department to set up an appointment to get the remote synced with my van--I was told it would probably cost about $100 for the Service Department to do this syncing. Two steps past the Parts Department was the Service Desk, where I met Mark Justice. I spoke to Mark concerning an appointment. After checking Mark told me that it was my LUCKY DAY! My van's remote did not require any special syncing. Just a couple button pushes and I'd be back in business. He said it would only take a couple seconds to do and just pop over to Service when Parts gave me my new remote. New remote came in, I popped over to Service and just as Mark said it only took him a couple seconds to get my remote up and running. I asked Mark if by some miracle my lost remote appeared would it be possible to still use it. Mark told me that if I found the remote, to just come in and he would do his magic. LUCKY ME AGAIN! I found the keyring a month later. Because I was shopping in the area, I stopped by the Tyrone Square Mazda Service Department. Mark remembered me, and "Voila!" my newly found remote now functions as well as my new remote. Yes, I am a happy, lucky customer!

November 13, 2014

Great to hear we were able to exceed your expectation and help you. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Consistently Good Service

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

I was pretty spoiled by the great service I always received at Jenkins Mazda in Ocala where I purchased my Mazda 3 and now since moving to St. Petersburg I've found Tyrone Square Mazda treats me just as good! The service is always dependable and everyone I've interacted with has been pleasant and seemed eager to do a god job and make sure I was happy with the service. I can always get my car in for the regular maintenance quickly and have never been kept waiting longer than expected. I am very pleased with the service from this dealership.

Non Pushy Nice Staff at Tyrone Mazda

by from Largo FL |

Nice Salespeople who are blunt and down to earth and the business manager is a real nice guy as well. Probably the best dealer in Pinellas County. Some of the previous dealerships i went over the years just to just look around were bad experiences but not at Tyrone. Just bought a Mazda 2 used here and it is a real nice car.

November 13, 2014

Great to hear, and have fun in your Mazda2. We look forward to seeing you for all your maintenance needs.

Wonderful Sales Staff

by from St Petersburg |

I purchased a used vehicle this past week, and everyone at the dealership was amazing. My sales rep Matt was fantastic and attentive to my needs. I never felt like I was being pushed into buying a car, I would recommend Tyrone Square Mazda and Matt to anyone!! Keep up the fantastic work.

Great service

by from Tampa, FL |

I always receive quality service. The employees are very friendly and helpful. I was impressed with Mario and Mark. My car was worked on quickly and the price was affordable.

November 13, 2014

Thank you for being a valued customer and we look forward to seeing you again.

Sales and Service Depts are excellent!!

by from St. Pete |

Love the service dept!! They always treat you with respect and makes sure the job is done right! Will always reuturn to have my car serviced there. Although I do miss Chad in service!! Bought my car from there and felt very comfortable with the sales staff. All of the staff there are great, friendly and professional!!!!

sales mananger

by from 66341 |

Mr Don Wilson was very helpfull nice and willing to above the call of duty for me. I would defently refer tyrone mazda and Mr Wilson.

Great!

by from st pete FL |

Cindy is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 11, 2012

Yes, Yes she is. Thank again for your business.