Crown Buick GMC

Service 888-285-7046

The Better Way to Buy

Great Experience

by from Palmetto, FL |

Many, many thanks to Laszlo Varga and David Weisman at Crown Buick GMC for my great truck buying experience. Spent several hours looking at vehicles, test driving vehicles and finally sitting down and working thru the trade-in/purchase experience. Everything moved smoothly and I walked out with my new 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 HD pickup truck. I just love the truck. It is the perfect vehicle for working out of in my business and especially I feel more comfortable with the towing and stopping performance associated with hauling my boat.

Above and beyond

by from Tampa FL |

I was dreading going to the dealership with my issue due to a past experience with a Chrysler dealership. Michael Gregory at Crown was great, he delivered on what he said he could do in a timely manner. A very satisfied customer with a renewed belief that there are still honest and trustworthy people in the auto industry

Excellent service

by from Pinellas Park |

Brought in my Buick Enclave for some routine service. The service advisor Bill Hevel was very friendly and took his time to explain everything that needed to be done and what will be needed to be done at my next service appointment.

Crown Buick GMC responded to this review

June 17, 2015

Thank you for your time and review. We appreciate hearing feedback from customers like you! We are so pleased to hear that we have been able to provide you with quick and convenient vehicle repair services. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal! Should you need anything else, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, -Crown Buick GMC

Excellent Customer Service

by from St Petersburg, FL |

My Service Adviser, Dave Biagi is truly the BEST! He explained everything to me in detail and was right on it scheduling service repairs, etc. Dave, in my opinion is an asset. Also, Gregg Berry deserves many complimants for his terrific Customer Service. It's Always a pleasure @ Crown GMC.

Amazing Service

by from Crystal River, Fl |

My service man Michael Gregory was very knowledgeable and has great customer service. I would recommend him to everyone.

Great service & very knowledgable ask for Michael

by from Pinellas Park, FL |

My car was failing and Michael Gregory advised me on my old car and helped get me into my new Buick Encore. He was amazing to work with! I would recommend him to my friends and family!

Is it ALWAYS this good??

by from Pinella's Park, FL |

William Hevel, service adviser extraordinaire. You amazed my wife and I at the prompt close attention paid to our needs May 20> We expected to make an appointment for the future and instead were not just looked after right away but were chauffeured by Brian for the hour plus wait for 4 service items. Upon returning we didn't find William, he found us! We haven't experienced such attention at a vehicle service center in our lives. True, no stretch at all. thanks Crown!

outstanding experience; ask for Mike Clark!

by from Lithia, FL |

I found the deal of the century on a 2012 Camaro SS listed way under retail at Crown. Mike Clark was the salesman I worked with, and he was GREAT. No pushiness, open and honest, and had the car ready to drive with the keys in his hand when I got there. I felt like I was being talked to as a person, and not as a mark, which is important. They were able to match the offer given to me by another dealership for my trade in, and went out of their way to get financing achieved at similar rates to my out of state credit union in order to simplify the purchase (and my credit isn't that great). Next time its time to buy another vehicle, Crown Buick GMC will be the first place we look!

Fast and Courteous service

by from St Pete FL |

Needed an oil change and a replacement key fob. Scheduling got me an 8 AM appointment the next day. Bill Havel took the service order and had me on my way in a little under an hour and a half. He checked for recall notices and indicated it needed a seat belt bolt change and took care of getting that done along with the oil change. They even gave the Terrain a very good wash. It was sparkling and ready to go in less than an hour and a half.

Service with a smile

by from Pinellas Park, FL |

I recently purchased a used Chevy Traverse from Crown. It has visited their service department twice since I've owned it. My service writer Bill Hevel is always friendly and willing to listen to any issues that I may have with the vehicle. They are quick to get the repairs done and get me on my way. Should I need a loaner vehicle, Abi is always so nice in providing one to me. I would highly recommend them and their service department.

Another great service experience

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

When my husband began having issues with his 2005 Chevy Colorado I knew exactly where I needed to go for service. After my first experience with Bill Hevel I knew he would have a customer for life and I was not disappointed with yet another headache free service appointment. Bill continues to impress with his excellent customer service skills! Not only is he knowledgeable he is friendly and makes doing business with Crown Buick a pleasure. Thank You Bill!