Access Ford of Corpus Christi

3680 IH-69, Corpus Christi, TX 78410

New 877-443-4919 New 877-443-4919
Used 888-739-7954 Used 888-739-7954
Service 888-755-2368 Service 888-755-2368

It's Under the Giant Flags!

Quick Fast Service

by from Riviera Texas |

Good easy process no hang ups or pressure to buy from salesman also ended up getting a better interest rate. Overall a good experience.

April 8, 2016

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, Woody! We hope to do business with you in the future as well. please let us know if we can help you with anything!

Awesome dealership!!!

by from Abilene, Texas |

In my 40 years of car purchases (I believe this was at least the 15th car I've purchased), this was the absolute BEST experience I've ever had!! No pressure, no trying to talk us into looking at other cars, meeting our goals & terms 100%, this was an amazing experience.....perfect!! Special thanks to Stephanie Knief & Nicole in financing, these ladies were completely awesome in every way! Love our Buick LaCrosse, & we will definitely be back! We had traveled 400 miles from Abilene for a mini vacation with family, & our 2004 Dodge Durango broke down 75 miles from Corpus with a blown engine, & we suddenly & unexpectedly had to purchase a car....& we found exactly what we were looking for! Other dealers in the area that we visited first were unable to fulfill what we wanted & needed, but Access Ford Lincoln came through like a champ, perfect in every aspect! We fell in love with this dealership & will definitely come back!

April 8, 2016

Thank you for sharing your awesome experience! We are extremely happy that we were able to take care of all of your needs. Even though you live in Abilene, we hope to be able to earn your business again in the future. Please let us know if we can help you with anything!

Explorer 2016

by from Corpus Christi Texas 78410 |

Sam the salesman who sold me my Explorer was very nice and very pleasant I will tell my friends and family about him and his brother who also works there but as the others well they need to work on being more nice to customers a lot of them are just so rude

poor customer service

by from Corpus Christi |

Unwilling to negotiate. Did not drop 1 cent off the list price on used truck. Did not even give counter offer.

February 25, 2016

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with my sales department. At Access Ford of Corpus Christi we take customer reviews seriously and try our best to provide an exceptional experience for each of our customers even when we cannot negotiate an mutually agreeable price. If we can be of any assistance to you in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you, Tom Grover General Manager Access Ford of Corpus Christi

Good experience

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

The salespeople were all friendly and polite. The only problem we had was that we had to pay $1500 more for the vehicle because we were paying cash instead of financing it. They said that we could get more money off if we financed and paid it off right away. But why should we give out social security numbers and have the hassle of paying in a few days if we want to pay cash?

Oil and Filters Change

by from Sinton, TX 78387 |

Darlene (service writer) and Noe (service technician) are 100 per cent professionals.

Service Review

by from Alice, Texas |

The Access Ford Service Consultant, Juan Buentello handled the service on my 2014 F-150 Truck in a professional manner.

Value Customer

by from corpus christi, tx 78410 |

I was looking for a 44 truck and i couldn't believe how fast and efficient they were into me into one .customer service is number 1 here access ford ! Very satisfied.

Mister

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Went in early for a oil change and the service department completed the oil change very quickly and I was on my way.

Good buying experience

by from Odem tx |

Took my 2015 f150 for check engine light problem first day was told part was ordered be ready next day next got call from Darlene she said truck was ready called back an hour later Darlene said wrong part be ready next day how's that for competent service very dissatisfied with service department