Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

1501 Hillcrest Ave, Springfield, OH 45504

Recent Toyota Purchase

by from Charleston, WV |

Our recent Toyota purchase at Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall was a pleasurable experience. Matthew Crosbie was my main sales contact, and was a great communicator and pleasure to work with. When Matthew had a schedule conflict the day we picked up the vehicle, Ken Berry stepped in and handled the transaction like it was his own customer. Our F&I closing with Scott Wilcox went smoothly, as he explained all of our options and answered all of our questions. Beautiful new facility and friendly staff, makes Jeff Wyler Springfield Toyota a winner in our book.

Awesome!

by from Springfield OH |

I bought a 2006 Kia Sorento from AJ Jenkins at Jeff Wyler. First off, I absolutely hate the usual 'show' that sales people put on. I was almost 3 weeks in on researching and test driving before I went to Jeff Wyler, thinking they wouldn't have anything dependable and nice on my budget. AJ wasn't putting on a show of any kind whatsoever. He listened to what I had to say, was patient, and I walked out very happy with the purchase I'd made which was MUCH nicer than anything I'd looked at previously! I would 100% recommend AJ and Jeff Wyler to anyone, and will see him for my next car!

NOT HAPPY!

by from Urbana, Ohio |

Lets just say I took a car here for repair and 938 dollars later it still runs like crap. Apparently it's a great and baffling mystery as to what this car needs to make it run better. Just say no.

Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall responded to this review

November 20, 2014

We would like to express our apologies for what happened with our service department. Please contact the service manager at that location and he will assist you with getting your vehicle fixed. Thank you for your honest feedback and once again, we are sorry for what happened.

easy buying expereince

by from Springfield Ohio |

Went to buy a new car but my salesman Chuck Otstot Recomended a lease wich worked out perfect for me.I love my new Camary.The Toyota manager was very helpful in putting this deal together.Thanks again for all your help.

great dealership

by from Springfield Ohio |

Eric Powell did an outstanding job getting our daughter in her first car and going the extra mile to get all the numbers where she needed them. we will definatley shop there again.

grateful to jeff wylerAuto Mall Springfield Ohio

by from urbana ohio |

My wife and I was in a vary bad car lone in an car that we put a engine in to after having the car for 8 months and then 6 months aftdealership beforeer thatcould the new engine blows so I go online to find out if I could many trad in the hunka junk that I still owed a lot of money on I valued by trade online in a few minutes later Brigitte turner called me I explained my situation and told her everything she said it would be hard to get me financed but she would do her best I figerd that if she was able t ok help at all it would be an old car with a lot of miles but to my surprise I got financed for a brand new car Bridgette turner and the financial person was so grate at there jobs and made me feel like I was the only person thay was working with i have never feelt like that at a dealership beforethe next time I'm in the market for a new car Bridgette will be my frist call

Dealer review (Tyler Lacey)

by from Dayton, OH |

Tyler was very helpful in finding us a car. Took a few weeks, but he kept at it trying to find what we wanted.

a great dealership

by from springfield ohio |

Tom loney made buying a car fun. He went above and beyond to make this Happen. And I would recommend Jeff wyler to anyone.

car happy

by from SPRINGFIELD,OHIO |

I'M COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH MY RECENT PURCHASE. RUSS HEATON LISTENED AND WAS VERY HELPFUL. HE WAS VERY PATIENT AND OFFERED SELECTION OF CARS. HE LISTENS TO WHAT YOU WANT,AND NEVER PRESSURES YOU . IT WAS VERY COMFORTABLE BUYING CARS AT JEFF WYLERS. THE DEALERSHIP IS OPEN AND INVITING TO A CUSTOMER.

new car

by from DeGraff, OH |

Cole Miller was awesome throughout the entire process. I wasn't expecting to leave with a new car that day, but the offer was more than fair and I did leave with a brand new Jeep.