Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

1501 Hillcrest Ave, Springfield, OH 45504

2014 Equinox

by from Springfield, OH |

Thanks to Russ Heaton for finding me my new car and helping me understand all the new features. Great job!

Matthew Crosbie best Car Salesman ever!

by from Springfield, Ohio |

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Everything finished in less than 2 hours. Matt was an exceptional salesman. Thank you for all your help!

Waste of my time

by from Dayton OH |

Went out to Jeff Wyler 3 different times in 2 days. The first time was given a quote way lower than the price. Each time we left we were given a lower "we can't go any lower" price. We were given the tho I what we paid price and found out they wanted to make $6,000 over what they paid and the lowest price we got was $3k over what they paid. We wasted too much gas and too much time to get nothing from it. We were even told they were calling the owner come to find out that's not what was happening. No one mentioned that when we left so surprise they just wanted us to sit there longer to try and get us to come up in price but not come down for us. Jeff Wyler will never be in my car buying future.

New CHEVY Owner

by from Springfield OHIO |

Dale Eggenschwiller knows how to sell cars!! He took his time showing me so many cars in two weeks of the bitter cold. Friendly, patient and most of all a people person, he wanted to make sure I knew everything about my Chevy Equinox LT before I drove it out of the lot.. Jeff Wyler knows how to treat people, their just not selling cars they want to make sure its the right car for you!!!

new car purchase

by from beavercreek oh |

sales staff Kris did a great job with information and follow up we drove 40 minutes to this dealership when we have one in our town only 5 minutes away

my review of jeff wyler chevrolet dealership

by from springfield ohio |

I purchased my new Chevrolet Malibu at jeff wylers dealership in springfield ohio and I was very pleased with them... the salesman bobby sells helped me to choose the right car and I got $3000 rebate which made it very nice indeed ... bobby sells told me about this car with the rebates on it.. this makes the second Malibu that I have bought from this dealer I highly recommend them ..

theresa mcmullen

by from SPRINGFIELD, OHIO |

OUR SALES PERSON ANN, AT JEFF WYLER SPRINGFIED CHEVOLET WAS VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. SHE WALKED US THROUGH THE PROCESS OF GETTING A NEW EQUINOX AND HELPED US WITH OUR TRADE IN. IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE.

Great work by the Wyler team.

by from Columbus Ohio |

We had a few bumps in the buying process, but we are quite pleased with the efforts of the Wyler staff. They worked hard to find & put us into the car we wanted.

The best in the business

by from Springfield Ohio |

This was my first time buying a new car, I entered the lot nervous and full of questions not sure how complex the process would be, I was welcomed in the lot by Mike Davis and from that moment on he put my worries at ease. I told him what kind of car I needed and he knew exactly what would meet my needs. All of my questions were answered and he walked me through the buying process painlessly :) I left Jeff Wyler's as the proud new owner of my dream car! Big thanks to all the friendly staff.

great experience at Jeff Wyler

by from New Carlisle, Ohio |

just bought a 2013 Hyundai Elantra. Whole process was awesomely smooth. Roger Lewis did an AMAZING job getting me the deal I wanted with NO pressure!!!!! Great price and payment. I have told several people about my experience. Made is SOOOOOOOOOOOO easy and fun. Will definitely be back for my next car.