Tom Edwards Chrysler Dodge RAM

Service 888-564-4056

The Best Price & Service for 30 Years

Easy Deal

by from Crestview, fl |

I live over 200 miles from this dealership, I was able to agree to terms via email and telephone calls. The vehicle was exactly as described. The entire team at Tom Edwards made our experience very easy. I would do business with them again, even though it would be a long drive requiring an overnight stay on between.

Best buying experience EVER!!

by from Plant City, FL |

My husband and I just bought a 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 from Vince Fernandez, and it was, hands down, THE BEST buying experience we've ever had. We went in off of an internet ad ad and from beginning to end, the atmosphere was very comfortable, there was no stress, and the truck was very competitively priced. Vince is fantastic! He's honest, he's comfortable to talk to, and he worked to get us the best deal. We walked in with pre-approved financing from our credit union, and they beat that by over 4%!! And Bob the finance manager, what a wonderful guy. The paperwork signing was easy, fast, and he explained everything. I will absolutely return to Tom Edwards from here on out for every single vehicle purchase from here on out. I've bought 15+ vehicles in my lifetime so far and this has been the most rewarding, satisfying experience ever. Vince and Bob are it...they're WONDERFUL!!

Best Sale Representative

by from Lakeland, FL |

We bought a Town and Country van last year. Our salesman was Paul Goers and he is the best one we have experienced to date. He is very knowledgeable and thorough when explaining the features of the van. My husband was looking for a truck and Paul called him when trucks came in that he thought would be what we wanted. He never gave up and this past February he found exactly what my husband wanted. My husband loves the truck. Great guy and salesman without being pushy. Car buying is not one of my favorite experiences but Paul made it pleasant. Highly recommend him. We also had a pleasant experience with Robert Vandesande as we were doing all the paperwork. He was easy to understand when giving us all our options and very patient. He is our favorite to date! A very nice man.

Very friendly service!

by from St. Petersburg |

I recently inquired about a vehicle at Tom Edwards. A salesperson was very prompt to respond to my inquiry and we were able to schedule a test drive. The salesperson was very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, we were unable to reach an agreement. I feel they could have worked with me a little more in order to try and secure my business. However, it was getting late on a Saturday and the salesperson actually stayed late to assist me. All in all, it was a good experience and I appreciated the salesperson's prompt response and friendly demeanor.

Town & Country

by from Lake Alfred, Florida |

We found the buying experience to be very pleasurable. We liked the friendliness with over all knowledge to be first class. Bruce Sadler was excellent at doing the entire sales of the vehicle to us from start to finish. The entire team was very good at explain the paper work completely.

This place is the greatest

by from Haines City, Fl |

We were looking for a new truck and just driving by Tom Edwards Chrysler Dodge and just stopped in to see what they had to offer. What they had to offer was a great staff of sales, management, and financial people. We first met Paul Goers. He has to be the most likeable and knowledgeable sales person we have ever deal with. He showed us around the lot and explained everything about the truck we were looking at. There was no pressure from him or his manager Saul to buy anything or asked for any personal information before it was necessary. They didn't have exactly what we wanted on the lot so they searched around the area to find what we wanted. Paul picked up the truck and brought it to our house (about 40 miles away) so we could look at and test drive it. Way above and beyond the normal salesperson. We bought a new Ram 3500 diesel to pull our 5th wheel. At the close of the deal Paul, his manager Saul, the finance people Bob and Stuart all treated us with the utmost respect and explained the entire process as we went along. The big reason we bought from them is there was no pressure, pleasant people and their concern to make sure we got what we wanted.

Wonderful experience

by from Lakeland |

I just bought a new Ram 1500. I had seen this particular truck on their website. This was my first time dealing with Tom Edwards and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Bruce Sadler was my salesman and there was never any doubt as to what was happening. Stuart Dennie was the gentleman that did my financing he was very helpful in explaining everything and not rushing thru the process. They kept me informed and had my truck ready to go when I had finished all the paperwork. I will gladly return when I decide to trade again. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. No high pressure tactics. They are here for me after the sale as well. 100% satisfied.

Used durango

by from Bartow, Florida 33830 |

My husband and I went to Tom Edwards and they had a great used Durango for sale, the sale man was Paul Goers, he was great, could not have asked for a better person to buy a car from. He went over everything with us took his time, and with all the bells and things on the vehicle that was great..Also there was not any pressure to buy this vehicle, which really did it for me.. If I had to send someone to Tom Edwards I would make sure they get Paul...Great all around:) Thank you Paul for all you did for us to get us into this vehicle, I love it... Toni & Larry Grace

5 star review

by from Bartow Fl |

I just bought a pre owned jeep at a great price. The service was top notch and the staff was helpful throughout the prchase. I would definitely recommend this dealer for any new or used puchase.

Easy Deal

by from Lakeland, Fl |

Vince is A-1 in Sales, Service, and Satisfaction

by from Lakeland, Florida |

I recently had the pleasure of buying my third Sebring Convertible from Vince Fernandez at Tom Edwards Chrysler in Bartow. This was my first buy from this dealership, but certainly won't be the last. Vince was professional, friendly and informative. He gave me excellent service, making sure I was familiar with all the features and knew what to do with them. He negotiated fairly and made the Trade-In process smooth and comfortable. Other associates were also friendly, and THEY ALL made sure my college insignias were transferred to the new car. (GO BIG BLUE). I am a "highly satisfied" customer!! I left feeling confident about the car I had purchased and very glad I had come to Vince and Tom Edwards ... not only will I return, but I will heartily recommend Vince and Tom Edwards to friends. Thanks Vince!