Aransas Autoplex Superstore

2352 W Wheeler Ave, Aransas Pass, TX 78336

Great service, prompt and corteous.

by from Fulton |

Super awesome service department, Joe Bueno and his crew did an excellent job.

Autoplex CS

by from ingleside,tx |

Friendly staff. Good team work with everyone. Paperwork process toward the end was fast and friendly.

April 29, 2016

Thanks so much for this excellent feedback, Summer! We really appreciate it and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We hope you enjoy the new vehicle and we also hope to see you some time in the future here at Aransas Autoplex!

Amazing Service

by from Aransas, Texas |

Great service from TJ Thornton Very respectful and helped me get the car I needed He gave me great info and he knew what he was doing *big thumbs up!!! I would highly recommend for TJ for assistance

April 29, 2016

Joey, we're so happy to hear that you had such a great time with TJ here at Aransas Autoplex! Thank you for letting us know how helpful and friendly he was during your entire experience. We hope you enjoy that new car for a very long time and we look forward to seeing you again some time!

Steve Grigg Great Salesman

by from Corpus Christi Texas |

Steve Grigg kept the buying process to the point and pleasant. He was very knowledgeable and able to answer all the questions I had about the vehicle I purchased. Would definitely buy a vehicle from him again. Great experience.

April 6, 2016

That's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for letting us know how helpful and friendly Steve was during your visit. We hope you enjoy the new vehicle for a very long time!

My experience at Aransas Autoplex in A.Pass Tx

by from Ingleside, Tx |

As always Aransas Autoplex did a great job getting me into a beautiful SUV!!!! 2016 Yukon. Scott (Red) was my salesman and he really did a great job. I'm a happy camper and you will be to. Shop Aransas Autoplex for your new or used vehicle. And ask for Red the salesman. You won't hear, lets be friends from them, they are real professional at the dealership. But they do make you feel right at home without any cheezy statement ... come on in, lets be friends!! Go see Red, he will get the job done. Steph Miller

March 26, 2016

Steph, thanks so much for sharing this with us! We're so excited to hear that Scott provided you with such an amazing experience purchasing your new Yukon. We hope you enjoy it for a very long time and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great Salesman!

by from Corpus Christi, TX. |

My truck buying experience with Steve Grigg was great, he was very customer oriented and made me feel at ease. He spent a lot of time with me going over all the features that my truck had. Aransas Autoplex gets a 5 star rating from me and Steve as well, I would recommend Steve and Aransas Autoplex to my friends.

March 15, 2016

We're so happy to hear that you had such a great time with Steve! Thanks for taking the time to share this with us and for that wonderful recommendation. We hope you enjoy that new truck for a very long time and we look forward to seeing you again some time in the future!

New Car

by from Aransas Pass, Texas |

Awesome service! Red made it very easy and convenient for my schedule to do what I needed to do and get out the door as quickly as possible! Super friendly and nice! Anyone that is looking into buying a car I highly suggest you speak to Red!

March 8, 2016

B.G., thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Aransas Autoplex! We are excited to know that Red was able to make your visit so enjoyable and get you into that new vehicle. We look forward to seeing you some time in the future!

Pleasant new vehicle experience

by from Port Lavaca, TX |

"Red" was very helpful in helping me select the vehicle I wanted to purchase. The whole process was low pressure and mostly done via e-mail. When I decided on a vehicle, working out the money part and financing went smoother than any vehicle I had purchased. Thank You Aransas Autoplex and super salesman "Red"

March 9, 2016

Curtis, thanks for the feedback about Red, here at Aransas Autoplex! We are happy to know that he made your experience so amazing while purchasing your new vehicle. We hope you enjoy it for many years!

great service

by from Tivoli,Txt 77990 |

The service was fast and quick which I liked and friendly.

March 7, 2016

Thanks for sharing this with us, Gracie! We are glad to know that you had such a great time and we'll see you next time.

Thanks Jeremy Steinmeyer

by from Rockport, Tx |

Thank You Jeremy Steinmeyer for being such a honest, caring and great salesman. You listened to my needs and got me into a new car that was lower payments and better gas mileage. What a great feeling to have great friends in a dealership, I feel like family. Thanks again your friend Jane Hixson

February 27, 2016

Jane, thank you for the outstanding feedback about Jeremy during your time with us here at Aransas Autoplex! We're so happy to know that he worked so hard to get exactly what you wanted. We hope you enjoy that new car for a very long time and we look forward to seeing you in the future!