Walker Ford

17556 Us Highway 19 North, Clearwater, FL 33764

New 866-449-9865
Used 888-377-0375
Service 866-472-4106

Great People, Great Service, Great Deals!! WALKER IS FORD!

Absolute GREAT Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Wesley Chapel, FL |

Our new car buying experience with Walker Ford was GREAT! Kevin J. really listened to what our needs and wants were and put us in the right vehicle. We did not feel pressured to buy the vehicle or treated like just "another" person looking for a car. We highly recommend Walker Ford to any one looking for a new Ford car.

Great service!

by from Palm Harbor, Florida |

The sales rep was very professional, got to the point, offered the appropriate information to allow me to make a decision, he was able to put a proposal together that led to closing the deal. The culture of engaging with the customer to make of the transaction a pleasing experience, is evident from the whole organization.

Taillight/hitch wiring

by from Clearwater, Fl. |

In 2011 I purchased a 2007 Edge. Walker Ford installed or had installed a trailer hitch for me. I was very happy with their work, until a few weeks ago, when my taillights stopped working. So I took the vehicle to my mechanic, who I trust, and he informed me that who ever installed the hitch did a very poor job of properly wiring the taillights and hitch connection. It was so bad that it required a complete re-wiring of the entire tail lighting/hitch system, for a total of $390.71. Needless to say, I will never allow Walker Ford to do any work for me.

Don't bother with any other dealership!!

by from jupiter fl |

I have purchased many new vehicles over the past 15 years, and we have been running fords for over 30 years. I have only dealt with 2 dealerships up until now. I feel that once I forge a relationship with a dealer I want to support there business like they support my business needs. I called Walker Ford on Monday December 23rd looking for a new truck for our plumbing division. Don Jr wasted no time in getting the truck ready for delivery, and he delivered the truck the next day less than 24 hours since we started process. This dealership is by far the best I have ever dealt with, and will continue to deal with. What ever they are doing should be duplicated to every ford dealer in America! Thank You,

Best people, Best Prices, Best Experience

by from Saint Petersburg, FL |

I will never go any place else for a car but Walker Ford. I will use Tracy as my rep as long as she is there and if I can't find her I'll keep coming back to Walker. There are simply not enough adjectives to describe the friendly, professional people that I encounter at this dealership and Ford Motor Company can be very proud of the way they are represented by the folks at Walker Ford. Thank you Tracy, Mickey, Bill, and Brett for helping my wife and I with our new car lease. As well as our previous one's. We have two active leases right now! We took the car out today for about a 200 mile ride and just couldn't get enough of a delightful car backed by our experience with Walker Ford.

Made buying our new Fiesta easy

by from Seminole, FL |

Vic met us at the door and took us out to see the Fiestas. He asked questions to determine what my wife wanted in a new small car and suggested one. She was sold on the price, the fuel economy estimates and on Vic's low key style. We got a good tradein allowance and even got the custom license plate transfered. A good experience all around. We were out of there in the new Fiesta in three hours.

Another awesome purchase

by from Tampa, FL |

This was our second new Ford lease from Walker in a month. And this time was just as great at the first. I've only dealt with Tracy Affrunti and Bill Mansfield, but based on my two experiences with both of them, I definitely recommend Walker!

Great deal!

by from Largo, FL |

My wife bought 2 Fords from this dealership and had great experiences with both. We came to Walker Ford looking for a used vehicle and to see what value I had in my trade in-----and we walked out with our first lease! The new Ford Edge Sport is the nicest car I've ever driven. Dave was so friendly and easy to talk to. We got a great trade in value for my car and left feeling very happy with the deal we received.

Great team Walker Ford

by from Seminole Florida |

Buying a car from Waker Ford was so easy . I think they should sell the Walker experience as a lesson plan for other dealers on how you should treat a potential customer . We never felt pressured to buy any extra coverage or extra products. Vic Haul was just great with all our needs. He knew exactly what we needed and what we didn't. We never experienced that with any other dealers when buying a vehicle. We just love our new vehicle and will buy all our cars from Walker Ford. Vic and Phil are a great asset to Walker Ford. Great guys. Thanks johannah s

Great experience and would definitely recommend

by from Tampa, FL |

Great experience from start to finish. My vehicle was prepped for delivery when we arrived. Tracy is awesome, and had Bill all ready to go. He even set up Sync to my existing account for me. Financing was quick and painless and Tracy and Bill showed us how everything in the truck worked. I'd definitely buy from Walker again.

Great buying experience! Definitely recommended