Brandon Hyundai Mitsubishi

9915 E Adamo Dr, Tampa, FL 33619

Bought my Honda Ridgelline here...

by from 34609 |

Excellent experience. Thank you very much! Loving my Ridgeline.

MR MS KRUMM

by from DETROIT MI |

HARDWORKING GREAT PLACE TO BUY FROM LAST DEALER RIPED HER HEART OUT THEY TOOK HER EVERY STEP AND MADE SURE SHE WAS GETING THE BEST DEAL

Go here if you want a gash on your vehicle

by from Tampa, FL |

Went in for warranty work on my Lancer Evolution. The warranty fix was done but they left a nice gash on my driver side door. After getting a run around for two weeks they said they would fix it. I drop the car off to get the paint repaired and when I returned it was just the worst touch up paint job ever. Its blotchy, uneven and sticks out like a sore thumb. I expect to get my vehicle in the same condition as I did I dropped it off. I am no longer getting any responses back from Brandon Mitsubishi. I've tried contacting them many many times but I keep getting no response or just the run around so I'm done. Stay away from this stealership.

Very satisfied...

by from St Petersburg, FL |

Purchased a brand new 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited. A few issues that I had were quickly taken care of by the General Sales Manager, Daniel Buchler. Overall I got a great deal on a fantastic vehicle and couldn't be happier! Thanks guys!

Great customer service

by from Lithia, FL |

Had a great experience here buying my new sonota. I was very upside down and they did everything they could to get me in a car I'd love. Earl was a very big help and helped make it a smooth process. Highly recommend this dealership all employees were very friendly as well

Worth checking out

by from Brandon, FL |

I recommend speaking with Benny, he was very pleasant to work with and very helpful. He had a sales pitch like every salesman does, but was able to tone it down after he figured out my situation. From the nearly 40 dealerships I went to, he stood out in customer service. Everyone was very polite that I spoke with as well. I'll admit, this was not my first choice to come to, it will be from now on though. I'm very pleased with my purchase and the way they treated their customers.

Experience Was Professional, Open, and Personable

by from Sarasota, FL |

After a "root canal" experience at a Hyandai dealer near my home in Sarasota attempting to buy a new Elantra during the late summer sale, I decided to travel 60 miles North to Brandon Hyandai after talking with Capt. William Kirk on the phone and internet several times. He was very open and personable and answered all my concerns in an informative and timely fashion. When my son and I met him at the dealership, he spent the necessary time helping us to find the right vehicle with factual answers to all our questions or concerns. After we found a car we were interested in, we met with Dan Norris about the value of my trade. While you never really get a great trade value on your car, the amount was better than I had been offered from several dealers earlier, and the important number, the bottom line money difference was much better than anywhere else. Again, like Bill, Dan was open, professional,and personable in our discussions about the deal. Then after we finalized the deal, Ed Gavin did a good job with the paperwork in the same manner. Finally, the service personnel got the new car prepped and took care of a few minor details, Bill checked out the car with us before we left the dealership, and we were on our way home feeling good with a new Elantra instead of like we just went through a root canal. I will gladly drive the Elantra to Brandon for this kind of professional service in the future, and I would never let the Sarasota dealership make a dime from me.

traders

by from Brandon Florida |

I wanted to purchase a new outlander 2014, for my 2013 car. In process they gave me a deal and I signed the papers & took the car home and a week later they told me to come back, they couldn't finance me. I told them I didn't want the car if they couldn't finance me. It seem they were more money hungry and only wanted to give me what they wanted, and not the car I wanted. I told I wanted a car that was cheaper and the manager said they were all the same prices. Not true! Also the salesman do not have their own private office, it is all open whereby hears everybody business. They need to expand the building for more privacy. They also had my car out in the lot to sell before I was approved throughout the bank, which I wasn't. They shouldn't let take a car until your approved. I left very upset, and now they are trying to get my business back. :(

Do not recommend

by from Tampa, FL |

Purchased a vehicle from here March of 2014. The vehicle itself is great. The dealership agreed in writing to fix a few things, like a knick in the window, and stated we had the original 10 year / 100,000 mile warranty. They are not honoring either, even though we had it in our contract, IN WRITING. We did get our window tinted as promised but only because we nearly threatened them as refused to leave. Now that I have an issue with the break switch I took it down and was told it wasnt covered. They refused to help. I just learned this part was a recall and they HAVE to cover it, however, they are still refusing. I would NEVER recommend this place to ANYONE. They will put things in writing but not honor it. They will be forcing us to use further action against them, which Im more than looking forward to at this moment. We have left about 6 messages with no returned calls about all of our issues, and no that is not an exaggeration. I've opted to take my car to an auto-body store and have them repair it and recoup the money at a later time from Brandon Hyundai. Absolute bad business practices.

Great Service

by from Riverview, Fl |

Have had positive experiences and will continue to return for future service/maintenance. Alex Lukacs, service advisor, has always made me feel like a valued customer.