Brandon Ford

9090 E Adamo Dr, Tampa, FL 33619

New 866-610-1192
Used 866-681-8328
Service 877-753-3255

Brandon Ford is Florida's #1 Volume Ford Dealer!!!

Fantastic Service!

by from Tampa, FL |

Everyone was very helpful. Otis did a great job finding my car. I had numbers in my head that I was willing to pay. Otis was able to hit all of those numbers with very little fuss. Toni was great with the financing. I did not feel pressure at any point in the sales process. I purchased my car on a rainy day and was told to bring it back and they would detail it again and fill the tank. I took the car back one week later and they fulfilled their promise.

Makes car buying easy

by from Tampa, FL |

I am a first time car buyer and working with Ricardo Liburd could not have made it any easier. I was between 4 different certified used Ford Edge's and he took the time to price all four for me. I narrowed it down and had my pick before I got there. Once I showed up to Brandon Ford the entire staff made me feel welcome and had the car there ready for me to test drive. I hear stories about these things taking all day but the staff works so well together that I was in and out in less than 2 hours. They have a way of working at the pace you want and not making you feel rushed or pressured into making any decisions you are not ready for. I highly recommend Brandon Ford to any new or experienced car buyer.

Good Service , Very informative salesmen

by from Brandon, Fl |

I was quite satisfied with my dealings at Brandon Ford.

terrible communication

by from Tampa |

never work with a car salesman named Shane here. never called me back. completely unprofessional in communication

Love this place

by from Riverview FL |

This is my first Ford however my husband has bought several from here. No pressures sales combined with detailed finance explanations every step of the way. Greatly impressed with JC and Kirk. I would highly recomment coming to Brandon Ford. Thanks guys!

Great buying experience!

by from Fort Myers |

Fantastic customer service. I'm buying a second truck for my fleet here, and I live in Fort Myers!!!!

Good experience...great truck

by from Riverview, FL |

I bought a new F-150...love the truck! The experience was good...Lloyd Pilcher was an awesome salesman, very helpful and patient. Even though it took most of the evening to get everything done, the team helped us through it.

Buying a used vehicle

by from Dover, fl |

Went to look at a used Chevy that was advertised in paper. Truck wasn't exactly what I was looking for, Tim Meister kept looking until he found exactly what I was looking for. Tim, Brooksye and Toni made this the easiest, stress free purchase I have ever had. I've bought vehicles at most dealerships in Hillsborough County, this was the absolute best. Even though I bought a Chevy, they all made me feel valued and I believe if I needed to contact them again for anything, they would be just a helpful. Truly seems like they enjoy their jobs and are good solid salt of the earth folks!

New F150

by from Spring Hill, FL. |

Special thanks to JC Clements & Kirk Feasby for excellent service

Awesome service, super facility.

by from Valrico, Florida |

Thank you again for making our purchase (2 one in 4 mo) an awesome experience. Our sales person, Sudesh, was again helpful and professional in every aspect. Kirk, the finance manager, what a joy to have him take care of us just like the first time. We bought and Escape in January and now purchased a Edge SEL. We are now a Ford family again. Thank you, thank you!!!!!!

Great selection and great prices

by from Largo, FL |

Brandon Ford had the best selection of Super Duty trucks in the Tampa Bay area. They also had the best advertised sale prices. I shopped online and checked every dealer within 50 miles of me, none touched the selection or prices. I found the exact F250 I wanted at Brandon Ford. Ted Mularz was a great salesman. he made the process very easy. No pushy sales tactics at all. I knew what the internet sales price was and just negotiated my trade value. I'd go back to Brandon Ford and would most definitely recommend them. It was well worth the drive over.