Brandon Ford

9090 E Adamo Dr, Tampa, FL 33619

New 866-610-1192 New866-610-1192
Used 866-681-8328 Used866-681-8328
Service 877-753-3255 Service 877-753-3255

Brandon Ford is Florida's #1 Volume Ford Dealer!!!

Makes car buying easy

by from Tampa, FL |

I am a first time car buyer and working with Ricardo Liburd could not have made it any easier. I was between 4 different certified used Ford Edge's and he took the time to price all four for me. I narrowed it down and had my pick before I got there. Once I showed up to Brandon Ford the entire staff made me feel welcome and had the car there ready for me to test drive. I hear stories about these things taking all day but the staff works so well together that I was in and out in less than 2 hours. They have a way of working at the pace you want and not making you feel rushed or pressured into making any decisions you are not ready for. I highly recommend Brandon Ford to any new or experienced car buyer.

30k mile tune up

by from Ybor City, FL |

Gio was great! Was knowledgeable on what my Ford Edge needed and kept me updated on the progress throughout the day.

Best deals and friendly service at Brandon Ford

by from St. Petersburg, Florida |

As repeat customers at Brandon Ford, we continue to be impressed with the friendly people, great deals and the best selection of vehicles we have found anywhere. No other dealership even comes close to the benefits of Brandon Ford. We purchased an Explorer and, as usual, the deal went smoothly and the buying process took less time than other dealerships. As informed buyers, we had researched the Ford Explorer and we had a list of the exact features and even the color and trim that we wanted. Brandon Ford had that exact vehicle, just as we requested it, and we drove off the lot extremely happy. Tee helped us out, Brooksey monitored the process, and Wayne even greeted us personally. Everyone seemed very intent on making certain we were treated right and that the deal was easy. Everyone should have a car buying experience this great! I don't have to tell you where we send our friends to buy a vehicle. And when next we buy, Brandon Ford is our preferred dealership, every time!

Customer review at Brandon Ford May 23.2016 servic

by from Sun City Center, FL |

Geo gave me excellent service. I had the 45,000 mi service.

Brandon Ford, Tampa, SC

by from Mt. Pleasant |

Ricardo Liburd was my Salesman and he was the best Salesperson I've dealt with in my 23 yrs.of buying experience. I had to drive down from Mt. Pleasan, SC to Tampa, FL to pick up a new F250. Ricardo had the truck ready when I got there as well as everything lined up with their Finance Manager, I was in and out and on the road headed back to SC in my new 2016 F250 in under 30 minutes! I have never had a car buying experience so easy or quickly and professionally handled. I would highly recommend Brandon Ford and Ricardo Liburd. I'll be ready to buy my Wife a new Explorer or Expedition in 1 - 2 yrs. and Ricardo will be my first call.

Best Dealership and Staff in the Tampa Bay area!

by from Tampa, FL |

Robert Bradford and Kirk Feasby were great! They helped me recieve the best deal possible and met every expectation I had. They turned my car shopping experience into the most positive one ever. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience!!!

Jeffrey Dick and Brandon Ford

by from Brandon, FL |

Jeffrey Dick is an amazing salesman. Not pushy, and made sure my visit was great from the second we walked in. Knowledgeable and polite, made this the easiest and most pleasant experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. Absolute lowest prices I could find in the area. I will come back to Brandon Ford time and time again solely because of him, and will absolutely recommend Jeff and and Brandon Ford to ANYONE looking to buy a vehicle. Thank you Jeff, very happy with my purchase and more than happy with the service at Brandon ford.

Amazing prices, great cars and amazing service

by from Wellington, FL |

Purchasing your FIRST car can be very stressful and overwhelming! You don't know what to look for in purchasing the right car. Once i Had the car in mind, finding the right one was the hard part. The employees at the dealership where extremely patient and helped me alot. Took me to the section of the model of car I was looking for (they are very organized with their display) I felt zero pressure on which car to purchase. They let me take them on test drives, as many times until I finally found THE ONE. I financed my car and they helped me with the process. Once I decided which vehicle I wanted to drive off the lot they told care of the rest Your typical signatures on paperwork and DONE! Once they handed me the keys I was so happy. This place was amazing! I would definitely recommend this dealership for anyone shopping for cars. Not to mention the great quality of selections and the amazing prices. And I will defiantly be coming back for my next car in a few years!

brandon ford

by from wesley chapel |

I've purchased 7 or 8 cars from Brandon ford in the last 8 years. if that doesn't say enough about Brandon ford then what does. there # 1 THANKS BRANDON FORD and BERNARD

The best car buying experience ever!

by from Brandon, FL |

This was by far, the best car buying experience ever!!! Jim Gordon wasn't pushy, he was patient, he listened and far exceeded my expectations!!! I drove away in exactly what I asked for. Jim's expertise, customer focus and professionalism sets him apart from his peers! Did I mention, I wasn't looking to make a purchase I went in to service my vehicle and figured, I walk across the lot and check out the new inventory.