9090 E Adamo Dr, Tampa, FL 33619

New 866-610-1192
Used 866-681-8328
Service 877-753-3255

Brandon Ford is Florida's #1 Volume Ford Dealer!!!

Gret Car Buying Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

I live in Orlando and have been searching the local area over the past two weeks for a quality Ford Certified used vehicle. I visited several local car dealers and was quite disappointed with not only their inventory, but the quality and cleanliness of their vehicles. I came across vehicles less than two years old that smelled, were dirty on the inside and had stained carpets. I started searching outside Orlando and came across Brandon Ford and found a vehicle that I was interested in looking at. I corresponded with Ricardo (Internet Sales Manager) several times via email with additional questions regarding the vehicle. I was pleased with the information Ricardo provided me and thus made the trip to Brandon Ford. This was my first time to Brandon Ford and was quite pleased with the aesthetics of the facility and their huge inventory. I met with Richardo who already had the vehicle pulled onto their front porch area. He allowed ample time for me to look at the vehicle and we left on a test drive. I was pleased with the vehicle and began the purchasing process. The process was painless and extremely fast. When I met with the finance manager the paperwork was already printed out and ready to go. The overall experience was extremely pleasant and will definitely look to Brandon Ford for my next vehicle.

Overall Great service!

by from tampa, fl |

My experience was great! Not once did i feel like i was being sold something. I was able to choose what i wanted and never felt pressured to make a decision. When I brought trade info on my car from another dealership they were able to beat that number by a lot. Also when i brought numbers being worked on a certain car, they were able to beat that pricing as well. They even provided food from their own break room to us since we were at the dealership for so long. Everyone was great to work with and very personable. I would recommend anyone to this dealership if they are looking for a nice relaxing car buying experience.

A nightmare from the start...

by from Ruskin FL |

Where to start. Bought a brand new car in February from you guys. That was smoothe. But we found a chip in the paint (the same day we bought it) and the guy (who no longer works there) told my husband to bring it in the next day. My husband did so after work and the service dept told him they couldn't fix it. So my husband was upset and they told him they would be in contact. After never being in contact we just gave up the hassle....... Also the guy who sold us the car told us that all maintenance was free Including oil changes. I remember this clearly bc my husband is in the military and I asked if this was true if we took it to any ford, he told us yes..... let's speed up to yesterday. My husband calls to make an appointment for my oil change and told them my transmission has been acting up. She told him they would look at it during our appointment which was scheduled for Aug 5th at 1130am. The service dept called this morning to try and tell us the appointment was the 6th now. That Def was not true, we kept our 5th appointment. We take It in and they tell us they can't look at the transmission without an appointment. HELLO the lady told us you would. Also said oil change would be 30 min, ended up an hour and 15mins. 7 people including us had services done, only ONE walked out happy and that Is because he knew the guy. One lady waited three hours for an oil change and still was told it would be another hour. We were told we would have to pay for our oil change, when we bought it we were told we wouldn't have to. Thankfully John made it where we didn't have to (best person from my entire experience). My transmission wasn't looked at. Was told I would have told bring it in and drop it off for the day. Well since my husband needs his car for work and the shuttle doesn't work for us. Since I have to take and pick my kid up from school and I babysit. Not having a car is impossible. Most dealerships give a rental car or something for the inconvenience. My car is brand new and less than 10k miles my transmission issue isn't our fault. Pretty sure we won't be back.

by from Ruskin, FL |

Great dealership, great sales team, fast friendly facility just bought my second car from them in 2 months

Brandon Ford is #1

by from Brooksville, Fla. |

This will be the 3rd vehicle I purchased new at Brandon Ford. Matt Sailining, internet sales, was GREAT: no-pressure sale, knew the details of the vehicle, and got us a great price including all incentives, and Matt advocated on our behalf to the sales manager. That was just a brief review of the dealership, and lets not forget the vehicle: well engineered, high safety ratings, 5/60 drive train warranty, and the list goes on....

No Stress, caring, just remarkable.

by from Clearwater , Fl |

Otis and Tony are two exceptional people that look out for the customer's best interest they show personal concern for the person or people that they are working with. we will pass the word on to anyone else who needs a car.

Quick & painless.

by from Temple Terrace, Fl. |

Otis and Bernard were great. One of my vendors told me about Otis and Bernard and just want to say those two have it together. I got the deal I was looking for and was very pleased. In and out and happy about it is the way it should be. Just to let you know Robert Lopez has taken care of my old personal truck in the past as well as my work truck. With out a doubt he is great at his job and always fast to get my work done.

A Car Buying Experience Dream!

by from Valrico, FL |

Our car buying experience was perfect.. Josh Capitano was our salesman. Josh was extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. He listened to our description of what type of car we wanted and showed us exactly what we were looking for! Great car for a great price. We felt absolutely no pressure from our salesman and the finance manager. We will definitely recommend Brandon Ford to our friends, neighbors and family.

Would not sell me an Expedition

by from Levittown, PA |

Would not sell me an Expedition because I live in Pennsylvania. The most absurd thing I have ever experienced!!! Dealer hasn't figured out how to deal with the paperwork for out of state customers. Ford has a better idea everywhere except Tampa!!

Exceptionally Good

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

Brandon Ford is a pretty long drive from my home but I'm glad I made the trip. Sales rep Alan Keith was generous with his time and explanations. The finance people worked hard as well. I got the perfect car on very fair terms. I've been buying cars for more than 40 years and this was one of the more pleasant experiences. I recommend the dealership highly.

Mr David A. Doheny

by from Clearwater, Florida |

Exceptional! From the salesman, to the manager and right through Finance, every person I dealt with was personable, professional, knowledgeable and helpful making the entire experience relaxing and enjoyable. They have a great product at a great price, working the numbers to insure you get the best deal possible. I highly recommend Brandon Ford to anyone looking for a great product at a great price.