Courtesy Kia

Courtesy Kia

1728 W Brandon Blvd, Brandon, FL 33511

Service 888-354-7985

See why we are the largest Kia dealer in Central Florida!

Great car buying experience!

by from Wesley Chapel, FL |

We purchased our first Kia last weekend. We dealt with Gene Honeycutt and he made it an awesome experience and more enjoyable than we could have ever imaged. We would refer anyone we know who is looking for a new Kia to Gene Honeycutt because of our wonderful experience. Thanks Gene and Kia!! Cindy & Kevin Pope.

February 18, 2014

Cindy and Kevin, congratulations on your first Kia and welcome to the Courtesy Kia family! I am so glad you enjoyed your experience with Gene. Please let me know if I can ever be of any assistance. We look forward to your future service visits. Best wishes, Andrew Dunton, General Manager

Good Customer Service

by from Bradley,FL |

Gave me the price for an oil change and tire rotation. Told me it would be about 45 minutes to do. I paid what they quoted and was out of there in less then an hour.

Just bought the 33rd car I've owned from Courtesy

by from Brandon, Florida |

The purchase was a delightful experience. Rob, Anthony and Robert have all been great to deal with. I traded two cars for a 2015 Sorento EX and really enjoyed interacting with the courteous staff. They responded to my unique situation with professional attitudes and negotiated with me to reach a fair deal. This may be the last car I ever buy, and I will remember the process fondly. I'm a very satisfied customer!!

KIA is awesome

by from Brandon, Florida |

This is our second experience with KIA of Brandon and dealing with Richard Mayer. We can not say enough about our wonderful experiences with everyone we had to deal with in getting our brand new car. We want to thank everyone at Brandon KIA and we will recommend you to everyone and anyone we know.

by from Brandon, FL |

After just a short few months of being denied due to in my opinion a "not interested" sales gentleman, I showed interest again in a Kia Optima via internet, Ricky called me shortly after and was very enthusiastic and willing to do anything he could including being up front and to the point of whether or not I had a chance to get into a new vehicle. After doing the very simple credit app over the internet, he gave me his number to call him back which he answered immediately reviewed my application and told me to come in and he could definitely help me out. I was skeptical at first as I thought he was just doing his normal sales pitch, after telling him up front over the phone exactly what my expectations were and what I wanted, he stuck to that and still insisted he could help me out. Taking his word I showed up at the dealership and he introduced to Luz, she was very personable and had lots of information and explained the car features in my terms as well as the warranty etc. They made this car purchase the best I have ever done. Thank you both! You made one girl very happy this Christmas! I will look you both up again!

December 30, 2013

Ann, thank you for the 5 star review. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with us at Courtesy Kia. We look forward to continuing to earn your business. Enjoy your new ride! Best wishes, Andrew Dunton, General Manager

Immediate contact!

by from Tampa, Florida |

They are very interested in earning your business! I was contacted immediately by phone and email. Great enthusiasm!

November 21, 2013

Thanks Kia Shopper! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Best wishes, Bob O'Neill, General Manager

In the End, Very Happy wth My Experience

by from Wesley Chapel, FL |

I purchased a Kia Optima Hybrid at Courtesy Kia. So far, I really love this car. After my purchase, I found what I believed was an error in my paperwork. Courtesy Kia resolved the problem beyond my expectations. They proved to be a company with solid ethics. I would recommend Courtesy Kia and the Kia Optima.

October 11, 2013

Mark, thank you so much for the kind words regarding your experience. I am so happy we were able to resolve everything. Please let me know if I can ever be of any future automotive assistance.Best wishes, Bob O'Neill, General Manager, Courtesy Kia

Infuriated

by from Tampa, FL |

So disappointed and left the dealership absolutely infuriated. I expect the little idiotic games that dealers play with pricing in the newspaper but when I'm exchanging emails with a salesperson and they give me a specific price on a specific car (with Stock #) in their inventory, I expect that price when I get to the dealer. Finding that the price is $2,000 more than what was quoted me online was infuriating. There is no excuse for adding in the rebates for Veterans, College Grads, Loyalty etc when contacting the dealer directly. Leave that for the newspaper ads but at least in the newspaper, there are disclosures of all the rebates. We simply walked out. I have no patience for games. I had the bank financing letter and the Title of our trade-in in my hand so I just wasted 2 hours of my time at Courtesy Kia of Brandon with nothing to show for it. We drove over to another Kia dealer and bought the same car from them in 1 1/2 hours with a $2,500 saving over Courtesy Kia's price and trade-in valuation.

September 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sorry to hear you feel this way about Courtesy Kia. We would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss your experience at your earliest convenience. Please email us your best contact information to customer.service@courtesycars.com and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes.

Best experience ever!

by from Lakeland, fl |

I had the best experience at Courtesy and recommend everyone to buy there. My salesman Stan was polite, helpful, and knowledgeable. He knew exactly what cars to show me to get to the payment I needed. He was also experienced with dealing the banks so I knew what to expect from the start. The sales managers were professional and knowledgeable. I had no problems getting approved and getting a good interest rate, which made me very happy since I dont have pristine credit. They gave me a lot for my trade in too. Awesome experience...I will go back again for sure!

September 5, 2013

Thank you for the 5 star review! I am so glad Stan was able to provide such a positive and helpful car buying experience for you. We look forward to your future visits! Best, Bob O'Neill, General Manager

New Car purchase made easy

by from Syosset, NY |

My husband and I live in New York. We snowbird to Florida, and have been looking to purchase a new car. When we last were in Florida we went into Courtesy Kia of Brandon and met with Nathan Van Walker. We discussed the car for which we were searching, options available and pricing. Even though we had just begun our search and were not yet ready to purchase, he never made us feel as if we were simply wasting his time. He was patient and courteous and we left with the feeling we would be seeing him again. We returned to New York and over the next few months continued to shop for a Kia at various dealerships near where we reside. We called Nathan again, and went over pricing and options over the phone. It seemed so effortless dealing with him. We have now driven from New York, an otherwise unplanned return trip at this time, to purchase a new Kia from Nathan. He made it worth the trip. From start to finish, the buying process was easy and pleasant. Everyone we dealt with at Courtesy Kia was professional, easy to talk to, knowledgeable, and eager to help. Buying a car should always be this easy. Thank you Nathan and Courtesy Kia

September 4, 2013

Thank you for the 5 star review! It is great to hear you enjoyed your experience with Nathan and all of us at Courtesy Kia. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do regarding your automotive needs. Enjoy your new Kia and we look forward to your future visits. Best, Bob O'Neill, General Manager, Courtesy Kia

Beware of "yo-yo" financing scam

by from Brandon ,fl |

Buyer beware ! Financing scam know as "yo-yoing" encountered at this dealership . Most unprofessional group ever , the epitome of rudeness by all employees . Finance manager competes 1st contract , allowes you to leave dealership with car , a customer thinks the deal is done bc u Shaked hands and consider it a done deal , bc u assume that they are Professional and men of their word. Next comes a day or so after when u are told we need u to fill out some extra paperwork for the deal, this is when they claim the financing has fallen though although they r really looking for a contract with higher APR's ,payments and higher bottom line price that benefits the dealership and misleads the customer . Then if customer refuses , they threaten to take the new car bck.

September 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sorry to hear you feel this way about your experience with us at Courtesy Kia. When we write a contract when the bank is closed in the state of Florida your contract is unfortunately not final until the bank has given final approval and sometimes we need to go back over things, get more information and reevaluate the contract. We are happy to further discuss your experience with you at your convenience. Please contact us at customer.service@courtesycars.com with your best contact information. We look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes.