Dick Norris Buick GMC Clearwater

18200 U.S. 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764

Service survey

by from Clearwater, FL |

I appreciate the professionalism of the staff and I am especially pleased with Jack Strehle's commitment to making for a pleasurable experience when a car is being serviced.

Fast and friendly service is always available.

by from St. Pete, FL |

The service is always pleasant. The waiting room is comfortable with couches and tables and chairs. But especially ice cream.

Service

by from Clearwater, FL |

Friendly Service People. Did not keep me waiting. Would recommend for service, lease and purchase.

Recall for seat belt seat track weld..

by from Clearwater, FL |

I don't know why you need 50 characters to say you did a great job. Hope this is enough words to qualify and meet you requirements.

Service is great. Love the ice cream

by from Clearwater, FL |

We have been taking our car to Dick Norris since the dealership moved to Us 19 & Belleair Rd. We've been making our appointments with Jack Strehle. Although all the staff is friendly, we have a feeling of confidence that Jack is being honest when it comes to repairs. Are car is usually finished within the time that has been quoted.

Retired

by from Clearwater, FL |

When I brought the vehicle in I had experienced several times noises in the front end of the car. In my possession I had a letter from GM explaining that there had been a problem with the timing chain and the fuel pump plunger. That was in July of 2013. Up until a couple months ago there had been no problem. My next door neighbor, who also has a GMC Terrain, experienced a failure of his timing chain and when I told him about the noise he stressed that I should take it to the dealership and have them check it since I drive from my home in Largo, Fl. to Miami, Fl. at least twice a month. When I arrived Jack Strehle told me they would have to keep it for a couple of days to "cold start" it since that's when the noise manifested itself. He arranged for a rental car for me and I went home. The next day Jack called me and informed me that they indeed heard the same noise as I did. He indicated to me it would take at least two days to repair and when the repairs were complete he would call me. On the afternoon of the 3rd day he did indeed call and informed me that the vehicle would be ready for me to pick up and that I could just leave the rental at the dealership and they would return it. I was very pleased by Jacks professionalism, dedication to duty and the manner in which he kept me informed as to the progress of repairs to my Terrain. I bought this vehicle in April of 2010 and other then this small problem I have been well pleased with its performance. I have always taken it to Dick Norris for all oil changes and any problems, which have been minor at most. Would not hesitate buying another Terrain from Dick Norris and have it maintained at their facility. Also I have a 1971 corvette on which I have had work done by Dick Norris. When the car was returned to me the gentleman who removed and replaced all of the weather stripping saved me money since I had brought the materials for the repair. I in turn took the overage back to the place I purchased it and got a refund. I was impressed by his work not to mention his honesty. Overall I would not hesitate to recommend Dick Norris to any potential buyer of a GMC or any model they offer. Sincerely yours Carl O. Tate Jr.

Amazing Service!

by from Seminole, FL |

The entire story is on the previous pages & I cannot get there from my phone to copy it go this page. Sorry but I am not rewriting it here!

Great customer service.

by from Clearwater, FL |

Got a great car and a great deal for the second time. Larry and Sean were great to work with. Customer service and quality cars and sure will go again for my third car. Thanks,

Clean, good service, happy employees

by from Clearwater, FL |

Went for oil change, tire rotation and recall repair....estimated time was longer than actual time ....while waiting I accessed the available wifi and time passed quickly......a very nice man served coffee....the car was clean and ready to go

Friendly, professional service.

by from Clearwater, FL |

Michael Bennett is our advisor and works hard to resolve any problems completely.