Dick Norris Buick GMC Clearwater

18200 U.S. 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764

Needing help from Michigan

by from Grand Ledge, Michigan |

My wife and I are from Michigan and were in the Clearwater area for the winter. We had taken our 2012 Impala to 2 different dealerships in Michigan prior to leaving for a rear "squeak" problem . Quite apparently neither solved the problem and both had the car all day. After arriving in Clearwater, we called the Dick Norris dealership, talked to Mike in service (I apologize for not finding out his last name) and scheduled an appointment. We dropped the car off at 8 a.m. and went to the lounge area for a much expected long wait. To my pleasant surprise(in a one cup of coffee time) Mike reappeared to let me know that they had diagnosed the problem, had the parts in stock, and would have the car ready in about an hour. In less than an hour I was called that the car was ready to go and all covered under our warranty. The "squeak" in the rear suspension is gone. To make a very long story short, We have been GM owners for over 30 years and have NEVER gotten the service that we received from the Norris dealership. The service and treatment we were given was second to none. If we lived in this area we would be a regular buyer and customer and have since recommended them to several people we have met in the area. Hats off to this outstanding dealership. GM can be proud to have you as part of the GM team.

by from Clearwater, FL |

My 2000 GMC Sierra needed an oil change. I brought it in and it was finished 3 hours early...got my truck back sooner than I anticipated. As always, I get the ultimate service from the Clearwater Dick Norris service department. They really know how to make their customers feel like family. Jack is top notch and is to be commended for going above and beyond in his dedication to excellent customer service. Thank you.

Great Dealer

by from Sarasota, Florida |

Its always a pleasure going to Dick Norris. They are courteous and very comforting. James in service is always very helpful and will always accommodate my needs or issues tentatively. Jesse the tech is very knowledgeable and through rough. Scheduling is never a problem and when I get there early before opening, they are ready and immediately start the check in process. Clean, organized, and professional :)

Driving home after repair was scary

by from Clearwater, Florida |

I brought my Buick LeSabre in because of check engine soon warning. Problem was found to be a stuck thermostat and leaky water pump. On the way home my car filled up with an odor that smelt like it was about to catch fire and it scared the heck out of me. I called my service advisor when I got home and asked him if there was any reason my car smelt like it was about to catch fire. He said that coolant was spilled on the manifold when the water pump was changed and the smell was the coolant burning off. I really think he was lax in not warning me about the possibility of the strong odor occurring.

Great Buy

by from Clearwater, FL |

Fast and easy process, out the door in no time. Highly recommend

Owner

by from Clearwater, FL |

The car was recalled and when I went to the dealer they set an appointment to have the work done and gave a loner until my car was ready.

Car service

by from Clearwater, FL |

Dropped car of without appointment and it was handled expeditiously and courteously

Great Service Experience

by from Clearwater, FL |

I was greeted promptly, checked in quickly, and didn't have a long wait time. Asked my service tech and mechanic about a feature on my vehicle I couldn't locate. They were very helpful. Had time to talk with my salesman, Eric about the latest promotions going on at Dick Norris Dealership and my Yukon was ready to go! All in all, a great experience. Thanks.

Great Experience!!!!

by from Riverview, FL |

I had a great experience when purchasing my truck. I never felt pressured or had any crazy sales tactics used that many other dealerships use. The whole process was simple and relaxed. I will recommend dick Norris GMC In Clearwater, FL and Sean Hamza to everyone I know looking for a GMC. Thanks again

OUTSTANDING DEALERSHIP

by from Clearwater, FL |

Very courteous and professional in the way you are treated. Clean and comfortable environment.