Herrnstein Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Kia

133 Marietta Rd, Chillicothe, OH 45601

New 866-698-2054
Used 888-326-0084
Service 877-657-5559

"Experience the Herrnstein Family Difference"

Great Service - We Were Treated Like Family

by from Gallipolis, OH |

My wife and I spoke to Tom Buck on the phone regarding a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Anvil Clear-coat in color). Tom was wonderful on the phone and very knowledgeable. He invited my wife and I to the dealership to test drive the vehicle, but being over an hour away, we had to wait about a week before we had the chance to drive up. Tom had stated that he recently took a promotion with the company, but I would be working with Mike Collins. Upon arrival, Mike greeted us, and treated us like family. I cant tell you how pleasant it was to work with Mike, and Tom. They were extremely fair on the trade in value of our 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, and I cant tell you how happy we were when we left. We both hate going into dealerships that have pushy salespeople. Mike and Tom were not pushy at all, and answered all of our questions. I have purchased vehicles at several dealerships over the years, and I have to say that Hernstein's has been the BEST! In our experience, some dealers want to show you the payments you will be paying, and not disclose the price your actually paying for a vehicle. If they try that tactic, my wife and I walk out the door. Mike and Tom were upfront with the price we were paying, and the taxes, and fees. It's nice to see that we still have honest dealerships . I would highly recommend Hernstein's to anyone. I will not buy another vehicle from any other dealership, Hernstein's has my business for life. THANKS MIKE AND TOM!!!

Low pressure & knowledgable salesman

by from Chillicothe, OH |

I did my research on the truck I was looking for and had a number in mind that I was willing to pay. A trusted friend recommended I visit Herrnstein. Having made several car purchases at other dealerships over the last 15 years, I was prepared for battle. I expected I would have to haggle over prices, deal with a salesperson that couldn't answer questions, and be pressured into purchasing, etc. HOWEVER, I was pleasantly surprised when I met Hernnstein sales rep Todd Montgomery. It was refreshing to have a salesperson that was knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in. He knew everything about the truck, down to the minute details. He was polite and we didn't feel pressured at all. He made every effort to meet our price and came within just a few hundred dollars. He greatly exceeded our expectations. We got a great deal on a beautiful truck and are extremely impressed and very happy with our purchase and experience at Herrnstein. I will HIGHLY RECOMMEND Todd Montgomery, and Herrnstein to my family and friends. My wife and I have already decided that we will be back within the next year to upgrade her vehicle.

Great Experience

by from Chillicothe, ohio |

I recently purchased a new Chrysler 200c from Herrnstein. Kelly Whitten was the salesman who assisted me and the experience was great. No hassles, told him what price I wanted the vehicle for after a couple of talks back and forth he and the dealership matched my only offer. Kelly was a very professional and Mike Collins was great explaining all the financing aspects. It's nice to know that we have a trustworthy dealership in Chillicothe. Thanks Kelly!

Awesome Dealership; Great salesman

by from Chillicothe, Ohio |

My wife and I have recently purchased vehicles from Hernnstein. On every occasion we will deal with Kelly Whitten, a true professional. He always takes the time to go out of his way to assist us. We just purchased a new Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition last week and the entire deal was done with text messages. Kelly was wonderful and very knowledgeable. Upon arrival Kelly had my Wrangler ready to go and the whole experience lasted no longer than 30 minutes since we worked everything out prior to. Kelly and Mike Collins were upfront with the price of the vehicle and the taxes, and fees. It's nice to know that we have an honest dealerships in our own backyard of Chillicothe. I would highly recommend Hernstein Chrysler Dodge Jeep or any of their other dealerships to everybody . Hernnsteins has my business for life. Thanks again Kelly for great service and salesmanship!

Love Hernnstein

by from Wellston, OH |

I have never left Herrnstein upset. I have always been treated good there and they work and work to make a deal. Tom Buck has always been the sales associate I worked with until he was promoted and I have since dealt with Todd Montgomery and John Ely. Both did wonderful jobs. Tom just once again sealed the deal for my purchase on July 9, 2015. Todd and John both did a wonderful job. I have bought 4 cars for myself in the last 7 years or so and I just took my daughter over and she purchased her first new car!!

Great experience dealing with Rich Moody

by from Washington C H Ohio |

We started the process of looking for a new vehicle by emailing with Rich, he was a great help in answering our questions before we came into the dealership. Once we came into the dealership Rich did an outstanding job of assisting us with our purchase with no pressure what so ever. After we decided on the vehicle Rich and Mike Collins did a great job of helping us determine the best way to purchase the vehicle. This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Herrnsteins and the way we have been treated there each time is why we will also buy our next vehicle there

Great Service!

by from CHILLICOTHE, OH |

We were treated great from the moment we stepped foot on the car lot! Kelly provided us with what we were looking for, with great service! He went the extra mile to help us get what we were looking for! A++++ Service! Highly Recommended!

AMAZING EXPERIENCE AT HERRNSTEIN CHILLICOTHE

by from CHILLICOTHE, OHIO |

From the moment I called Herrnstein and spoke with Kelly to explain my situation, I was put at ease. I had less than perfect credit, a small down payment, and I was in a hurry for a vehicle. He immediately calmed me, and told me to let him handle the details. After giving a little bit of information over the phone, he said he would be right back in touch with me.....AND HE WAS !!!! In just a few hours I was holding the keys to an amazing vehicle, paperwork signed, and out the door. I have never seen a team of people work together so efficiently for the customer. Needless to say I was absolutely blown away by the customer service, the atmosphere, and my amazing new car...I have found my dealership for life, this is where I will bring my children for their cars, and every future purchase that I make. SIMPLY AMAZING Thank you Mike Collins and Kelly Whitten and the entire staff of Herrnstein.

AWESOME SALESMAN

by from JACKSON, OHIO |

WHEN I CALLED KELLY ABOUT WANTING TO PURCHASE A CAR HE MADE THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE VERY EASY. WHEN HE RECOMMENDED A CAR IT WORKED OUT PERFECT FOR US, WE BOTH LOVE THE CAR. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANYONE TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT GETTING A CAR. KELLY WAS VERY THOROUGH ON SHOWING US ALL THE FEATURES IN THE CAR.

customer service and clean facilities

by from Greenfield ohio |

My experience with Hernsteins was an amazing car buying moment. Me and my wife stopped in and Kelly approached us and introduced his self to us .Very polite,friendly and professional. I told him what we was looking for and explained that I already had an approval with Capital One. So after Kelley showed us some vehicles, my wife chose the black 2012 Dodge Avenger. Kelly went in to run the paper work and while we was waiting, he gave us a tour of the facility and introduced us to everyone. The entire staff was very friendly and willing to help. The facilities was very clean and nice. After we went and sat down, Kelley came back and said great news, Capital One approved but wanted money down,we felt bummed out. He then chimed in and said he got us approved through someone else with no money down and a lower payment then we expected. All we can say is Kelley was awesome and now we are working on a deal for our 16 year old son on a vehicle. When we go to trade my truck in and get a new one Hernsteins is where we are going and Kelley is the man to ask for. Kelley Thank you for everything from the Akers family.

Outstanding service!!!!!

by from Chillicothe Ohio |

We have bought multiple vehicles from Herrnsteins over the years. We have always been treated wonderful from sales to service dept. Kelly was our salesman....Awesome is the only thing I can think of to describe him!!!!! He went over & beyond showing me every inch of the dodge caravan that we purchased today. This will be our place to purchase vehicles from now on, no need to look anywhere else. Kelly was polite, understanding and very knowledgeable in all aspects. Treated us like he has known us forever and we liked that!!!!!