Weikert Ford, Inc.

21399 N Us Highway 27, Lake Wales, FL 33859

buying process

by from winter haven,fl. |

my wife and i actually enjoyed the prcess.we had robert andino and jason patterson as our guides and they could not do enough for us.any questions they were instantly and knowlegably answered.these gentlemen made us feel worthwhile.they did an excellent job.

Fantastic customer service. A++++

by from Lake Wales |

I was in the market for a used vehicle. A sales rep by the name of Zach did anything and everything he could to get me in a vehicle within my specifications. Unfortunately, nothing was on the lot, but I'll definitely be buying from them in the future. Definitely recommend them to everyone I know. It's the first time I've ever felt a car salesman cared about me.

great service

by from lake wales ,FL |

I think this is the best was greeted as soon as i arrived by Dustin .L i would defiantly recommend it to anyone

Great customer service!

by from Lakeland |

You can expect great customer service from Weikert Ford. Zach Anderson had knowledgeable information about the cars and was able to make my car buying experience easy. I would recommend anyone to buy their next car from there.

Great communication!

by from Lake Wales, FL |

Although we have not made our buying decision yet, our salesperson, Dustin Lawson, has been very good about communicating with us and keeping in touch! We would not hesitate to buy from this dealership. We love that it is local, they have a great selection, and the people who work there are awesome!

Great service

by from Lake wales fl |

I bought a car from Weikert Ford and had an excellent experience. Zach Anderson was my sales person. He was very professional and didn't pressure me to buy. Everyone in the dealership was very friendly and the business manager Michael Aycock got me in and out in a timely manner. I tell everyone where I bought my vehicle and will continue to buy all of my vehicles from Weikert Ford.

I thought Jason was awesome!!!!!!

by from Winter Haven |

I was with my mother looking for a used vehicle for myself , We went into Weikert Ford and was greeted by Jason Patterson, he was very friendly and professional. He showed us a few vehicles and I am continuing to work with him. We look forward to making a purchase sometime soon.

awesome experience

by from Winter haven , Fl |

I am looking for a used vehicle for my 16 year old daughter, I went into Weikert Ford and was greeted by Jason Patterson, he was very friendly and professional. He showed me a few vehicles and I am continuing to work with him. We look forward to making a purchase sometime soon.

Love my edge

by from Winter haven |

Justin land sold me my black Edge it has been the SUV I always wanted and i love this thing sooooo much!!!!!

Awesome job

by from Winter haven |

Came in looking for a used Prius and left in a new cmax energi and we love every minute of this car!!!!!!