Infiniti of Tampa

4600 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614

New 855-314-2162
Used 855-314-2162
Service 855-315-3632

Great Experience from Sale to Finance...

by from Riverivew, Fl |

We were really at a breaking point in frustration with our car hunting when we found the exact model that we wanted online at Infinity of Tampa. We had located three in the nearby area and narrowed it down to theirs and another one. After working with Sammy and a test drive our decision was made and we moved over to Kariim in Finance. He worked very hard at besting our pretty unbeatable rate from our credit union and we went with that choice. Overall, after a week of stressful and horrible experiences, these guys were a relief and swayed our decision to buy from them. We trust that our service experience will be as positive!

Happy Customer :-)

by from Tampa, FL |

I am a very Satisfied and Happy Customer. Infiniti of Tampa's Service Team is incredible and have always looked out for my Best Interest in any repair on my vehicle. My recent visit was exceptional as well and my Service Advisor, Isaiah was Amazing and calmed my fears of a potentially serious repair that ended up not being so. Thank You Infiniti of Tampa for keeping my vehicle in Optimal Care. Sincerely, M. M. (Proud Army Mom)

Mixed Review

by from Tampa, Florida |

My customer service representative, Brian Ellis, was extraordinarily helpful (even if the repair charges were quite high), but I thought you should know that another representative, Paul Massidas, was unbelievably rude and unhelpful. Since Brian wasn't at the front desk when I arrived to pick up my car on October 8th and Paul was the only "free" person (without a customer) at one of the front desks, I asked if he could locate Brian. You would've thought I'd asked him if he'd like a root canal. He told me to wait and he grudgingly told me he'd try to find Brian. After 20 minutes in the waiting room, I went back to the front desk and it was quite apparent that Paul had made absolutely no effort to locate Brian. Just because I wasn't Paul's assigned customer, he should realize that his negative attitude and refusal to assist a customer who wound up paying nearly $1,900 to your dealership for repairs would reflect quite poorly on your organization. Again, Brian is a prince of a guy, and, despite the hit on my wallet, I enjoyed working with him, but Paul's passive aggressive approach was not at all appreciated.

October 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to bring your experience to my attention. I am sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations and have left you feeling frustrated and disappointed. I would like to further discuss your experience at your convenience. Please call me at 813-235-0317 so that we may work to resolve any outstanding issues. Thank you, Paul Snedic, General Manager.

Infinity Service is superior

by from tampa,fl |

Infinity of Tampa's service center always exceeds my expectations. April goes above and beyond to provide superior customer service.

October 6, 2014

Service is always great especially when it's fadi

by from Lakeland . Fl |

Everything was amazing , they always treat me like I'm the king , I drive all the way from Kissimmee cause you guys always treat me better than the orlando dealer , fadi is always very welcoming and makes sure all is done

Mr. Martin Haberer

by from Bradenton, Florida |

A first rate luxury automobile experience. I drive 1 hour from Sarasota to service my car there as well as leased my car there. Because they blow the other guys away!

October 6, 2014

the only place to go for service

by from Brandon FL |

When you pull up to the gleaming building and park in an air conditioned spot protected from the elements like the sun and rain, walk thru the doors to a modern state of the art first class airport lounge type environment it feels relaxing . I was surprised to see Brian again in the service department since I have been coming here for 6 years because of Brian. When you trust someone and they treat you like friends and family that makes all the difference and its the people inside the shiny building that keep you coming back for fast, dependable, honest , stress free visits to the service department. Brian has so much knowledge what an asset to your organization . the snack bar lady was fantastic also!

September 10, 2014

Mrs. Reyes

by from Tampa, Florida |

Excellent services and cordial staff. Its a pleasure to visit this location because they provide quality service plus have great customer service staff. Fadi and Paul go above and beyond to help the clients.

September 10, 2014

Mrs. Reyes, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Infiniti of Tampa. I am glad to hear that we took good care of you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, Paul Snedic General Manager 813-235-0317

Good to great all around

by from Wesley chapel |

Bought my G37 there, so far car is great. Went in Saturday for oil change and and issue with driver window it auto working. The service agent, Tlyra, was just excellent, greeted us, I explained what was going on, they took the car and within 1.5 hrs, back on the road. Facility is clean and staff on this visit we're great. Only gripe I have is that I tell them not to adjust tire pressure and each time it gets done(tires are warm on arrival, so when they check ,it's always high and they lower to factory specs, but once you park and tires cool, now you are many psi below). Anyway, great experience, they really are trying to provide good service.

August 20, 2014

Gregory, Thank you for writing a review for Infiniti of Tampa. We are glad you had a good experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future or if you need to schedule your next service appointment. Paul Snedic General Manager 813-235-0317

Made my day!

by from Tamp,FL |

I came in for a simple windshield wiper replacement. I normally would have avoided a dealership but unfortunately my car model has unique wiper blades and only the dealership typically has it in stock. It was very outstanding service. Polite and quick. I would have been very happy with it even if the last part had not happened. The guy helping me came to get me and told me "you're all set." I was confused and asked, "what about paying?" and he replied "don't worry about it, I got you some new blades you are good." I was shocked and happy at the same time. The best part was how discrete the guy was about it. He wasn't looking for a pat on the back or a tip, I truly believe he was just helping a stranger out and looking for nothing in return. This shows me that this company cares about its customers and the most likely all of their employees embody this same level of customer service. I will be back for any services I need and hopefully soon, when I purchase my next car.

August 20, 2014

Sergio, Thank you for writing a review for Infiniti of Tampa. We are glad you had a good experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future or if you need to schedule your next service appointment. Paul Snedic General Manager 813-235-0317

Great service!

by from Brandon, FL |

Isaiahs did a great job of getting my vehicle in for service quickly and explaining my options prior to service. The facility was very clean and everyone greeted me.

August 20, 2014

Ken, Thank you for writing a review for Infiniti of Tampa. We are glad you had a good experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future or if you need to schedule your next service appointment. Paul Snedic General Manager 813-235-0317