Infiniti of Tampa

Used 877-379-4576 Used 877-379-4576
Service 877-384-7126 Service 877-384-7126

Happy customer

by from Tampa, Fl |

We currently have 2 Infiniti's which makes #'s 3 & 4 for us...we love the cars. Since moving to Tampa over 10 years ago, we went from Infiniti to closer oil & tire shops and then after to a 5 hour oil change and having the electrical system go weird (found out the new guy got to practice on our car), I went back to Infiniti of Tampa. They match the price of tires and I really like getting a clean car back after oil changes and repairs. Eddie has been great to work with over the last several years and I'm happy he's back. He's extremely professional, greets me like a friend when I come in and I feel very confident that my car gets what it needs when it needs it. I also believe that going to Infiniti for the recommended checks has kept my car in what I feel is near new car condition..even at 130,000 miles.

March 17, 2015

CD, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for Infiniti of Tampa and your experience in our service center. We are glad to know we get you the best prices while treating you as a priority! Please let us know if there is anything at all that we can do for you going forward. Paul Snedic, General Manager, 813-324-2866.

They need to bring a new service manager

by from Florida |

My 2012 Infiniti qx 56 paint is peeling off and I talked to the service manager and he said that it's something to do with the environmental issue so the warranty won't cover it. I took the vehicle to some body shop to look at it and they told me that this happened because of the paint quality. This is not the first time this manager give me hard time. One time the front grill chrome paint was coming off and this guy said its water mark. My company send me to work in the USA from INDIA for few years and I didn't expect this from a dealership and I paid 70k for this vehicle to get good service also.

April 3, 2016

Thank you for leaving a review of Infiniti of Tampa. Customer service is paramount, so I am apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with our service department. I would like to discuss this issue with you in further detail. Please contact me at your convenience. Paul Snedic, General Manager, 813-324-2866

Easy to work with..

by from Orlando, florida |

I drove over to Tampa Infiniti from Orlando ..there was no pressure .they were really helpful....great experience..

November 13, 2015

Jayne, Thank you for your positive review of Infiniti of Tampa. I am very pleased to hear that my team didn't pressure you and were easy to work with. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Paul Snedic, General Manager

wonderful service!

by from Sarasota, Fl |

My adviser takes good care of both my Infinitis, keeps track of the services needed and has them done in a timely fashion! He is always on top of what is needed!! Infiniti stands behinds it cars!

Great customer service

by from St Pete, FL |

Sales person was very nice and helpful. We enjoyed working with him.

Infiniti of Tampa review

by from Clearwater, Fl. |

Excellent buying experience. I did not feel any pressure to make a decision. The salesman, Anton Boodan was extremely knowledgeable and easy going,

October 28, 2015

Jesse, Thank you for leaving a positive review of Infiniti of Tampa. Customer service is paramount, so I am happy to hear that you had an excellent purchasing experience with Anton. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please make sure to let us know. Paul Snedic, General Manager

Service

by from Tampa,Florida |

always a pleasure dealing with Eddie Diaz I always bring my car for all its needs to Tampa Infiniti

October 28, 2015

Francisco, Thank you for your positive review of Infiniti of Tampa. I am very pleased to hear that Eddie in our service department, is a pleasure. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Paul Snedic, General Manager

QUICK OIL CHANGE

by from WESLEY CHAPEL, FL |

I missed my early appointment but they took care of me anyway. I don't believe I could have gotten an oil change any quicker considering all the customers that were also there to have their car serviced. Mike was very polite and was willing to go the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with my service.

October 28, 2015

Carmen, Thank you for your positive review of Infiniti of Tampa. I am very pleased to hear that Mike was willing to go the extra mile for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Paul Snedic, General Manager

Sales

by from Tampa, FL |

We had a great experience, Josh or sales guy was great. He was able to answer all questions we had and even talked to us about different features on the car we did not know we would get. I'm very happy with the experience and very happy with my new Qx60.

October 28, 2015

I am glad you enjoyed your experience at Infiniti of Tampa. I am happy to hear that Josh was able to answer all of your questions and that you were happy with your overall experience. Please let us know in the future what we can do to assist you further. Paul Snedic, General Manager

buyer

by from tampa, florida |

i purchase a car in infinity and they give me the wrong information , i found out after i sign paper work

October 21, 2015

Herminia, Thank you for taking the time to bring your experience to our attention. It is our expectation that every customer has a great experience with us. I am sorry to hear that is not the case during your visit. I would like to hear more about your situation, if you could please contact me at your earliest convenience. Paul Snedic, General Manager, 813-324-2866