Infiniti of Tampa

4600 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614

New 855-314-2162
Used 855-314-2162
Service 855-315-3632

Great Experience from Sale to Finance...

by from Riverivew, Fl |

We were really at a breaking point in frustration with our car hunting when we found the exact model that we wanted online at Infinity of Tampa. We had located three in the nearby area and narrowed it down to theirs and another one. After working with Sammy and a test drive our decision was made and we moved over to Kariim in Finance. He worked very hard at besting our pretty unbeatable rate from our credit union and we went with that choice. Overall, after a week of stressful and horrible experiences, these guys were a relief and swayed our decision to buy from them. We trust that our service experience will be as positive!

Fast friendly service

by from Odessa,Fl. |

I have bought my last two cars at Infinity of Tampa and will always go back. They make you feel special and treat you well. I have to say customer service is outstanding. Making appointments to service my vehicle is so easy and fast. The crew is extremely friendly and accommodative. Just a great overall experience!

Infinity Of Tampa

by from Auburndale, Fl. |

All service and repairs completed as promised. Very clean and nice facility and really great people working there. A really nice experience.

Fast, friendly, and great service

by from Tampa, FL |

Fadi was, as usual, professional and helpful. My minor repair was handled quickly and below what he initially estimated.

Service was excellent

by from Tampa fl |

Infiniti of Tampa went above and beyond! Amber in inches service department was awesome!

Great Service!!

by from Tampa, FL |

Barnd new facility is awesome! Staff is great and exceeded expectations.

May 19, 2014

Thanks Michael! We hope to see you again! -Paul Snedic, General Manager

Not impressed

by from tallahassee, FL |

I would not recommend my friends and family to this dealership. I guess since we were buying a used car and not an infiniti we were treated differently. We felt rushed and felt like they wanted us to leave. The main reason I will never return nor recommend you to anyone is because my husband asked if the weather strip could be snapped back in on my car and your service guys ripped it off. We didn't notice until after we left. We called the dealership and they kept saying they would call us back and let us know what could be done. 3 weeks later no call back. You simply do not care. Not to mention we were told we would get a whopping $35 worth of gas put in our car and when we went to leave the tank was on E. We drove all the way from Tallahassee to buy this car. Regardless of if we are spending $20,000 or $80,000 we should be treated the same.

June 20, 2014

Tasha, thank you for bringing your experience to my attention. I am sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations and have left you feeling frustrated and disappointed. I would like to further discuss your experience at your convenience. Please call me at 813-235-0317 so that we may work to resolve all outstanding issues. Thank you, Paul Snedic, General Manager

Great sales team and service staff

by from Brandon, FL |

We just leased our second vehicle from Infiniti. Our first experience with our sales person, Rich, was wonderful and we continued to stop and say hi to him whenever we brought the vehicle in for service. The new facilities are top notch with a nice cafe in the waiting area. Customer service (Tina!) has been friendly and quick from the greeting to close. When our current lease was up it was an easy decision to go back to Infiniti of Tampa, even though it's a bit of a drive for us.

May 13, 2014

Congratulations on your second vehicle and thank you for your loyalty! We appreciate your continued business and you making the drive to see us. Please let me know if I may ever be of any assistance during your future visits. Best, Paul Snedic, General Manager

Excellent Service

by from Ocala,Fl. |

The last 3 vehicles I purchased were from your dealership,I'll be back. T'lira Ayres is worth her weight in gold.She knows the cars she deals with,very good communication skills with the added ability of keeping her word. Over the years I have found these assets to be consistent. I can easily see her as a role model for future employees.

May 7, 2014

Ron, thank you for the positive feedback and continued loyalty. Please let me know if I may ever be of any assistance during your visits. Best, Robert Johnson, General Manager

Always Happy...

by from Tampa, Florida |

I have bought two Infiniti's and very happy with the vehicle. Customer service is above all others.

Refused to honor factory warranty

by from Port richey, fl |

I called infinity of Tampa to ask if drivers window (2010 g37s) that sticks is covered under factory warranty, I was told yes it is, drove an hour to get the repair. Was told after I arrived that to screws that hold the window are loose are not covered under warranty. And they wanted $250 to tighten them. I left dealer called Infiniti USA and they returned my call and told me it is covered. Called infiniti of Tampa and was again refused to have window repaired.. WouLd not recommend anyone go to that dealer... Called infiniti of Clearwater... Window fixed warranty honored.. Will deal with Lokey Infiniti from now on.

April 10, 2014

Carl,I am sorry to hear of your frustration. After you contacted Infiniti USA my Service Director contacted them as well and confirmed what we had told you that that part was indeed not covered under the factory warranty. We do apologize for the confusion you received from Infiniti USA. If you would like to further discuss this I would be more than happy to. Best, Paul Snedic, General Manager