Mercedes-Benz Of Tampa

Used 877-371-4235
Service 877-375-5279

New CLA 250 purchase

by from Tampa, Fl |

From the internet appointment with Blake, through the bargaining process with the sales team. Then on to the Finance issues with Lorenzo, and out the door with Thomas...the experience was as painless as car buying can be. Very happy with the purchase, and will certainly recommend Mercedes-Benz Of Tampa to friends and family.

February 10, 2015

Paul, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your visit to Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that the whole process, from beginning to end, was amazing! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

Unsatisfied to Satisfied Customer

by from Riverview,Fl |

This is my second purchase from this dealership. First transaction was quite smooth. After 3 years, I went in for a change, I made a purchase but wasn't happy with the deal. Instead of writing rubbish on their review, I went in and had a chat with Ron, who took time to listen to my issues, and in minutes, was able to give me an incredible incentive to right the wrong. I am grateful Ron. Go in and talk to the leadership team, instead of writing bad things on their review, they will take steps to mend your issues if they can, they are in customer service business. I have been a Mercedes Benz owner since 1988. Once driven, you will forever be smitten.

July 10, 2015

Thank you for leaving a positive review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am happy to hear that we were able to turn an unsatisfying experience into a satisfying one and that Ron was able to do what he could to mend your issues. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please make sure to let us know. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251

great experience!

by from Tampa, Fl |

Very pleasant and relaxed- no pressure. Jordan was great, and I will definitely recommend this Mercedes experience!

June 26, 2015

Carolyn, Thank you for your positive review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am very pleased to hear that Jordan was great and didn't pressure you. We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251

Great overall buying experience

by from Tampa, FL |

Had a very smooth experience at Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. My sales advisor Robert was more than helpful and helped me find the perfect car. He applied no pressure at all and did not hesitate to provide me his contact information in case I had any questions regarding the car after the purchase. Everyone in the establishment was very nice and made sure my visit was as seamless as possible including the business manager Brett. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, and would suggest speaking with Robert Weisgal during your visit.

June 25, 2015

Joey, Thank you for your positive review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am happy to hear that Robert created a smooth purchasing experience and helped you to find the perfect car. We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251

Wonderful buying experience!

by from Tampa FL |

Thank you to Richard for showing me all my options without the pressure, Matt for an informed financing overview and Joey for getting me out the door. The best car buying experience ever! Top notch customer service!

June 20, 2015

I am glad you enjoyed your experience at Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am happy to hear that Richard, Matt, and Joey provided you with the best car buying experience ever. Please let us know in the future what we can do to assist you further. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251

2016 C300 purxhase

by from Riverview, Florida |

We were greeted almost immediately. Then met our salesman Antonio. He was a pleasure to work with. He helped us find the car that suited us. Everyone was friendly and gracious. If you are looking for a luxury car Mercedes of Tampa is the place to go.

June 2, 2015

Mike and Ruth, Thank you for your positive review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am happy to hear that Antonio was a pleasure to work with and found you a car that would suit your needs. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know. Bob Murray General Manager 813-580-5251

Happy customer

by from Tampa, Fl |

Noah was very nice and helpful. He made the whole experience run so smoothly. I am very happy with my purchase.

May 19, 2015

Thank you for your positive review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am very pleased to hear that Noah helped you to have a smooth experience. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251

Mercedes-Benz of Tampa Service

by from Lutz, FL |

We have had great buying experiences at Mercedes-Benz of Tampa but what's more noteworthy is the exemplary service we continue to receive for all our vehicles. Recently, our S-550 was exhibiting some unusual electronic anomolies that required attention. Our Service Advisor, Dustin Rogers, asked us to describe the issues and then documented the service requirements. What's always amazing, but not surprising is the Mercedes-benz of Tampa Service Department always gets our vehicles repaired correctly the first time. We are more than happy to continue to patronize Mercedes-benz of Tampa because they continue to earn our business after the sale.

May 13, 2015

Thank you for visiting Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am glad that Dustin, as well as our service entire department team took such good care of you, making sure things are right the first time. If there is anything we can do for you going forward or if you would like to schedule your next maintenance appointment, please let us know. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251

Steered me to the best model for me & great price!

by from Tampa, FL |

Another excellent buying experience, my 4th at this dealer - I went in thinking that the GLA was the model I wanted as I wanted something a little smaller than the ML 350 we have, but I'd only seen it in TV commercials and after getting to know my needs they steered me to the GLK, had me test-drive it with them, explained all the options, got me a great price on one having the options I needed, and showed me how to use all of the features in the delivery process. I can't recommend this dealer highly enough.

May 13, 2015

Thank you for the feedback about your visit to Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with the purchase of your vehicle. We appreciate your recommendation. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you in the future. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251

Great people to work with

by from Poinciana, Florida |

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned E 350 Coupe. All of the sales and support personnel were most professional, and very helpful. I was very pleased with my dealings with this dealership.

They really don't care

by from Lutz, Fl |

So I buy a 2014 Audi A6 from a Mercedes dealer. I had a typical purchase experience. As I take delivery of the car I find that it only comes with one key fob and a promise to try to locate the other. The next day I drive 500 miles and the following day my low tire pressure light comes on. I fill the tires to recommended pressures and six weeks later they hold pressure just fine. Clearly they didn't check tire pressures on the car before delivery....and I still don't have a second key fob. I get two emails asking about my experience at the dealer and whether I would recommend them. I answer both with a no, I would not recommend this dealer for obvious reasons, and I never receive a response or phone call. So all of the Mercedes glitz and glitter only serves to hide a 1970s car buying experience.