Mercedes-Benz Of Tampa

Used 855-314-2169
Service 855-314-2169

best dealership

by from Plant City, Fl |

I finally found my husband the car that has he been wanting at Mercedes-Benz of Tampa on a Friday night. I emailed them that night and they called me first thing Saturday morning. First off they had the best price that we have found and we have been looking for months and not only that but they even came off the sales price even more. We got the best deal by far with going to them. They treated my entire family with the best customer service ever. They have the best perks there too. They offer free speciality coffees, smoothies, water, soda to you even if you are not buying a car. They even have vallet parking there for you at no charge. Their shop where they repair the vehicles is so clean and they take pride in their work. I have already been telling people to go there. Their customer service alone is just amazing. They really take care of you from beginning to the end and they had us in and out with no hassel at all. It was the best car experience I have ever had. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a car. When I go to get another vehicle I am going their first. Nobody in Tampa compares to their prices or their customer service. And yes my husband got the car!!!!

December 5, 2014

Tia, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that we could offer you a great buying experience! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

Great service with fair pricing - Ellen's awesome!

by from Tampa, FL |

I shopped around for break costs because I knew I would need front and rear as soon as the light came on. I was willing to get my breaks done here because they supply a loaner car and I do not have the time to wait around for a break job to be finished. They also have a great lounge area with wifi and an awesome coffee bar. I also did purchase my Mercedes C class here in 2007. It was a CPO vehicle and I have 160,000 miles on it and it still looks and runs great.

January 29, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear you not only loved our vehicle selection but our lounge and coffee bar as well. If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

Kern Charles

by from tampa florida |

I'm very happy with the attention and service I received from Kern Charles.

January 29, 2015

Franklin, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that Kern took care of you! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please let us know. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

Great dealership

by from Lakeland, Fl |

We purchased a car from this dealership this last weekend and had an amazing experience. We love this dealership and traveled from another city to buy from them. So many competent friendly people assisted us at every stage of the our purchase. We left with our car, extremely happy with the wonderful service we had received and very impressed with the entire operation. Thanks to all of you!

January 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to know we could extend our top-notch customer service to you during your visit! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

Best dealership!

by from New port richey FL |

Top notch service. Went to buy my first Mercedes, I had shopped around at other dealerships and no one compares to this dealership. Service center is also a pleasure to deal with. This was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had.

January 23, 2015

Megan, Thank you for your review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. So pleased to hear your kind words about our dealership. If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

Great experience!

by from Ocala, Fl |

I was very pleased with the sales and support team. Kevin Cao was great!

January 19, 2015

Rick, Thank you for taking the time to write a five-star review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to know that Kevin was able to extend our quality customer service to you! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

Caring and professionalism in auto purchase

by from Dunedin, FL |

I just purchased my second Mercedes Benz from Mercedes Benz of Tampa within the last 13 months. Since my first purchase experience lead by my sales representative Jordan Ritter was so positive. I decided to go back to MB of Tampa to purchase another car. One criteria in going back to the dealer with having Jordan handling my purchasing experience. We met on our appointed time and in short order I drove out in a 2015 C300. Also I might add that MB of Tampa has serviced my 2014 CLA in such a manner that I would never think on going anywhere else for service work.

January 18, 2015

Carl, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that we could offer you a great buying experience! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

The only place to buy a Mercedes-Benz

by from Dunedin, FL |

January 18, 2015

Carl, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that you just bought your second Mercedes-Benz from us! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

Well done, Mercedes-Benz of Tampa!

by from Homosassa, Florida |

Our sales representative went over and above to meet all of our requests. With low pressure, we worked over the phone and the internet to find a car and price that met our needs. With no complaining, he stayed until late in the evening with us to complete the paperwork. The finance person and the product concierge also did an excellent job. The whole experience was pleasant from soup to nuts. Our sales representative feels like a new friend. He called to make sure that we got home safely in our new car; and called the following day to see if we had any questions about the car. He helped us to get a new car at an excellent price. We love our new car, it is absolutely beautiful! Loved the relationship with the University of South Florida and their autism clinic in the well run coffee shop. Mercedes-Benz of Tampa is a wonderful dealership.

January 19, 2015

Cary Jedlovec is a great representative for MB

by from Tampa, Florida |

I walked into the showroom after seeing a SLK AMG on the Internet. Cary showed me the car and answered every question. I left and went to other MB dealers and began to notice and appreciate the difference and superiority of MB of Tampa. I went back, found Cary and took a test drive. The car was as advertised and a car fax was presented. Never was I subjected to the fabled car salesman high pressure huckstering and haggling. I bought the car and got a fair trade in. Lorenzo, in finance, made the process painless and almost fun. A few small after purchase flaws were addressed by Casey Cash in service expeditiously. I now almost look forward to visiting my new friends at MB of Tampa.

December 6, 2014

Joseph, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that we could offer you a great buying experience! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

pleasant and professional

by from Tampa, fl |

My husband and I went to Mercedes of Tampa on Sunday to get an idea of how the c class drove. Our salesman prepared two vehicles side by side to compare and to our surprise we chose the e class (per owned certified). We bartered some and had a trade in. The deal was secured within a short amount of time and we were satisfied with the deal. The staff was short handed but the manager explained this to us and we were treated with utmost courtesy and professionalism. We left with a superior vehicle and have to say we feel it was a fair deal and quite painless, almost enjoyable.

October 30, 2014

Susan, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that we could offer you a great buying experience! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.