Mercedes-Benz Of Tampa

Used 877-371-4235 Used 877-371-4235
Service 877-375-5279 Service 877-375-5279

New CLA 250 purchase

by from Tampa, Fl |

From the internet appointment with Blake, through the bargaining process with the sales team. Then on to the Finance issues with Lorenzo, and out the door with Thomas...the experience was as painless as car buying can be. Very happy with the purchase, and will certainly recommend Mercedes-Benz Of Tampa to friends and family.

February 10, 2015

Paul, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your visit to Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that the whole process, from beginning to end, was amazing! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

Program Manager Air Defense Systems (Retired)

by from Trinity, FL 34655-4613 |

I was provided professional service by Dan Willing in all matters pertaining to the service of our vehicle---explaining what the B service consisted of, expected time to service vehicle, explaining some features of the car which I had questions on, and details of the cost for the service. He is a diplomat in dealing with customers and generates confidence in the customer on the maintenance capability of the facility by providing details ( especially on questions the customer has). The facility is well organized and maintained excellently and it is a pleasant atmosphere to wait for the service to be completed.

December 24, 2015

I am glad you enjoyed your experience at Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. It gives me great pride to know that Dan explained what your service consisted of, and answered your questions. Please let us know in the future what we can do to assist you further. Bob Murray, General Manager

Very Friendly and great service

by from Brandon, Florida |

Was my first time doing a service call to my Benz and the area was clean, customer service was superb.

December 24, 2015

Alex, Thank you for the excellent review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa! I am happy to hear that you found our service department was clean and the customer service was superb. We look forward to seeing you again for service. Bob Murray, General Manager

GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from TAMPA, FLORIDA 33626 |

IT WAS FAST , FUN, FRIENDLY GREAT STAFF THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS AMAZING I WILL BE BACK SOON FOR ANOTHER VEHI.

December 12, 2015

Julian, thank you for the great review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. Your satisfaction is important to us, so I am pleased that my team was fast and friendly. We look forward to working with you again. Bob Murray, General Manager

Great buying experience!

by from Tampa, FL |

We traded in our c250 for a 2016 c300. Our c250 we bought across the bay with lots of haggling, so we really dreaded shopping for a new car. We were pleasantly surprised by this dealership! This was by far the best experience we have ever had with buying a car. Taryn Elliott was very interested in what we wanted in a vehicle and was never pushing a sale; it was a very relaxed atmosphere. Honestly I felt like we were dealing with a good friend or family member, yet we just met Taryn that week. Zach met us where we needed to be to make the deal happen, he was also a pleasure to work with. And Taryn & Matt stayed until midnight to finish up paper work and detail the car so we could drive it home that evening. With our large family, we have purchased many autos and never has it been this easy! At Mercedes of Tampa they listen to the customers wants & needs. We LOVE our C300, such a beautiful car with far more bells & whistles than we dreamt we would have, at a price that is very affordable.

Gorgeous car, excellent customer service

by from Tampa, FL |

I have to say this was a top-notch experience in getting a new car (2016 e350). Not only does Benz make beautiful cars, their customer service does a great job in giving the buyer a wonderful experience. My salesperson Taryn Elliot was very friendly and understanding of what I was looking for without coming across too pushy like most of my experiences in the past. The negotiation process was very smooth. These guys are professional, and the customer service is really a notch above some other brands I've had in recent years, including Audi and Lexus. Also, this dealer gives free car washes, free coffee/smoothies, and free shuttle rides to the airport! What a great deal!

October 2, 2015

Joe, Thank you for your positive review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We appreciate your business and I am glad that Taryn was friendly and understanding. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further automotive assistance. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251

Very unhappy

by from Tampa fl |

I took my sons E350 in for water damanage do to flooding in Tampa, they todo me I needed a whole new engine, that's fine, there was also other damanage do to water,which the insurance comp ok to fix everything.two weeks later my son got a call the car was ready. My son came one with the car complaining of a knocking sound. After inspection of the car I found loose parts, still water damage on all the front lights, electoral problems that were not there before.i called the dealer they said bring it back, a week later got the car again, now the engine light is on, (new engine) still have electrical problems, the service there is the worse I have ever seen, it's like they just have so much business that they don't need to care. So today is 26th of July and I'm waiting to hear from them. I spoke to the service manager, his attitude is no better. This dealership has put such bad taste in my mouth that I would never own another Benz again. By the way I have owned a -- CLS 550 --a S 500 and two other Benz. I hope someone from mercedes of Tampa bay will see this and show it to mr. Murray the general manager.

July 31, 2015

Domenick, Thank you for notifying me of your recent service and maintenance experience. I understand your frustration, and I assure you that my team of certified technicians work hard to ensure that every customer receives efficient service. Your recent experience does not reflect the standards of our dealership. Our customer's satisfaction is what matters to us and I would like to speak with you further regarding the issues related to your son's vehicle. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251

Unsatisfied to Satisfied Customer

by from Riverview,Fl |

This is my second purchase from this dealership. First transaction was quite smooth. After 3 years, I went in for a change, I made a purchase but wasn't happy with the deal. Instead of writing rubbish on their review, I went in and had a chat with Ron, who took time to listen to my issues, and in minutes, was able to give me an incredible incentive to right the wrong. I am grateful Ron. Go in and talk to the leadership team, instead of writing bad things on their review, they will take steps to mend your issues if they can, they are in customer service business. I have been a Mercedes Benz owner since 1988. Once driven, you will forever be smitten.

July 10, 2015

Thank you for leaving a positive review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am happy to hear that we were able to turn an unsatisfying experience into a satisfying one and that Ron was able to do what he could to mend your issues. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please make sure to let us know. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251

great experience!

by from Tampa, Fl |

Very pleasant and relaxed- no pressure. Jordan was great, and I will definitely recommend this Mercedes experience!

June 26, 2015

Carolyn, Thank you for your positive review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am very pleased to hear that Jordan was great and didn't pressure you. We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251

Great overall buying experience

by from Tampa, FL |

Had a very smooth experience at Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. My sales advisor Robert was more than helpful and helped me find the perfect car. He applied no pressure at all and did not hesitate to provide me his contact information in case I had any questions regarding the car after the purchase. Everyone in the establishment was very nice and made sure my visit was as seamless as possible including the business manager Brett. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, and would suggest speaking with Robert Weisgal during your visit.

June 25, 2015

Joey, Thank you for your positive review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am happy to hear that Robert created a smooth purchasing experience and helped you to find the perfect car. We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251