Mercedes-Benz Of Tampa

Used 877-371-4235
Service 877-375-5279

They really don't care

by from Lutz, Fl |

So I buy a 2014 Audi A6 from a Mercedes dealer. I had a typical purchase experience. As I take delivery of the car I find that it only comes with one key fob and a promise to try to locate the other. The next day I drive 500 miles and the following day my low tire pressure light comes on. I fill the tires to recommended pressures and six weeks later they hold pressure just fine. Clearly they didn't check tire pressures on the car before delivery....and I still don't have a second key fob. I get two emails asking about my experience at the dealer and whether I would recommend them. I answer both with a no, I would not recommend this dealer for obvious reasons, and I never receive a response or phone call. So all of the Mercedes glitz and glitter only serves to hide a 1970s car buying experience.

Best Dealership in Town!

by from Tampa, FL |

I am a repeat leasing customer. I have been around MB Tampa and the people there for about three years now. The sales guy (Richard Harris) and the rest of the sales team (Zack Kelley, Jordan Ritter, Tom Fallon, James Berger) all constantly exceed expectations. They worked with me to find the perfect car and configure a perfect leasing situation. Their efforts went well above and beyond. It doesn't just stop with the sales team, the experience is amazing throughout the life of your lease. They really appreciate and take care of customers like no other. Trust is, I think, a rare commodity in the car sales business. MB Tampa has earned my trust. Highly recommend. Will be telling friends, sending family. Do yourself a favor and get your next car from MB Tampa!!

March 26, 2015

Chris, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that our team took good care of you. Please let us know if we can do anything for you going forward. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251

Bob Murray is an awesome GM.

by from Tama, FL |

I initially made a bad decision and was able to get in a different vehicle with the hel of the GM.

March 26, 2015

Liz, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that our team took good care of you. Please let us know if we can do anything for you going forward. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251

USED SL 550 purchase

by from Tampa FL |

Mike Testa was very professional in communicating with me on the purchase of this used vehicle. He handled all of the paperwork and details ahead of time which resulted in very little time at the dealer to purchase this car. I was very impressed with all aspects of this car buying experience!

March 17, 2015

Chris, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that were able to get you into your car with ease! Please let us know if we can do anything for you going forward. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251

Excellent customer Service

by from Tampa, FL |

Excellent service, great sales person (Michael) and very nice experience.

March 17, 2015

Rita, We thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am so glad to hear that Michael helped you with excellent service! Please let us know if we can do anything for you going forward. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251

Service

by from Sarasota Florida |

Took my car in for brake issues. I am not from the area and was very impressed with this dealership and their service department. from taking the time to really explain the repair to a speedy process. I will drive the extra miles to have my car serviced here again.

March 17, 2015

Janet, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that our staff treated you well while you were in for service. Please let us know if we can do anything for you going forward. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-580-5251.

Great experience

by from Tampa |

Service advisor was so helpful. my repair took a lot less time than I thiught. Staff very professional.

March 3, 2015

Sarah, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that our staff treated you well while you were in for service. Please let us know if we can do anything for you going forward. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

Great experience

by from Florid |

Went in for an oil change. The facilities are very comfortable the service was quick and the accommodations at the dealership are the best I have experienced.

March 3, 2015

Anna, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that when you came in for an oil change you had a wonderful experience! If there there is anything you may need going forward, please let us know. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

Mercedes-Benz of Tampa

by from Tampa, FL |

Mercedes-Benz of Tampa was excellent. Extremely helpful and courteous. They made buying a new car a breeze from start to finish without putting on the "let us sell you a car" pressure.

March 3, 2015

AG, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear your experience in our sales department was pressure free and our staff was courteous! If there there is ever anything you may need, please let us know. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

Mercedes of Tampa

by from Pensacola |

I bought my E350 through Adrian Sanderson on line. This was my 2nd E class Mercedes. Was extremely satisfied with the efficiency/information and top quality of service/delivery provided. I have already recommended him and the Mercedes Tampa dealership to several of my friends

February 10, 2015

Diane, We appreciate you being a valued customer and for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. Adrian is a devoted member of our team and we are glad to hear he provided you with top-notch customer service. If there there is anything you may need going forward, please let us know. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.