Mercedes-Benz Of Tampa

4400 N. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa, FL 33614

New 877-372-2105
Used 877-371-4235
Service 877-375-5279

Caring and professionalism in auto purchase

by from Dunedin, FL |

I just purchased my second Mercedes Benz from Mercedes Benz of Tampa within the last 13 months. Since my first purchase experience lead by my sales representative Jordan Ritter was so positive. I decided to go back to MB of Tampa to purchase another car. One criteria in going back to the dealer with having Jordan handling my purchasing experience. We met on our appointed time and in short order I drove out in a 2015 C300. Also I might add that MB of Tampa has serviced my 2014 CLA in such a manner that I would never think on going anywhere else for service work.

January 18, 2015

Carl, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that we could offer you a great buying experience! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

The only place to buy a Mercedes-Benz

by from Dunedin, FL |

January 18, 2015

Carl, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that you just bought your second Mercedes-Benz from us! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

Well done, Mercedes-Benz of Tampa!

by from Homosassa, Florida |

Our sales representative went over and above to meet all of our requests. With low pressure, we worked over the phone and the internet to find a car and price that met our needs. With no complaining, he stayed until late in the evening with us to complete the paperwork. The finance person and the product concierge also did an excellent job. The whole experience was pleasant from soup to nuts. Our sales representative feels like a new friend. He called to make sure that we got home safely in our new car; and called the following day to see if we had any questions about the car. He helped us to get a new car at an excellent price. We love our new car, it is absolutely beautiful! Loved the relationship with the University of South Florida and their autism clinic in the well run coffee shop. Mercedes-Benz of Tampa is a wonderful dealership.

January 19, 2015

best dealership

by from Plant City, Fl |

I finally found my husband the car that has he been wanting at Mercedes-Benz of Tampa on a Friday night. I emailed them that night and they called me first thing Saturday morning. First off they had the best price that we have found and we have been looking for months and not only that but they even came off the sales price even more. We got the best deal by far with going to them. They treated my entire family with the best customer service ever. They have the best perks there too. They offer free speciality coffees, smoothies, water, soda to you even if you are not buying a car. They even have vallet parking there for you at no charge. Their shop where they repair the vehicles is so clean and they take pride in their work. I have already been telling people to go there. Their customer service alone is just amazing. They really take care of you from beginning to the end and they had us in and out with no hassel at all. It was the best car experience I have ever had. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a car. When I go to get another vehicle I am going their first. Nobody in Tampa compares to their prices or their customer service. And yes my husband got the car!!!!

December 6, 2014

Tia, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that we could offer you a great buying experience! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

Cary Jedlovec is a great representative for MB

by from Tampa, Florida |

I walked into the showroom after seeing a SLK AMG on the Internet. Cary showed me the car and answered every question. I left and went to other MB dealers and began to notice and appreciate the difference and superiority of MB of Tampa. I went back, found Cary and took a test drive. The car was as advertised and a car fax was presented. Never was I subjected to the fabled car salesman high pressure huckstering and haggling. I bought the car and got a fair trade in. Lorenzo, in finance, made the process painless and almost fun. A few small after purchase flaws were addressed by Casey Cash in service expeditiously. I now almost look forward to visiting my new friends at MB of Tampa.

December 6, 2014

Joseph, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that we could offer you a great buying experience! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

pleasant and professional

by from Tampa, fl |

My husband and I went to Mercedes of Tampa on Sunday to get an idea of how the c class drove. Our salesman prepared two vehicles side by side to compare and to our surprise we chose the e class (per owned certified). We bartered some and had a trade in. The deal was secured within a short amount of time and we were satisfied with the deal. The staff was short handed but the manager explained this to us and we were treated with utmost courtesy and professionalism. We left with a superior vehicle and have to say we feel it was a fair deal and quite painless, almost enjoyable.

October 30, 2014

Susan, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that we could offer you a great buying experience! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

Pleasurable Purchase

by from North Florida |

My wife and I purchased a 2012 S550 on Saturday. The entire buying experience reminded me of how I run my own business. A lot of dealers sell cars but very few sell the experience as MB of Tampa does. From dealing with the Internet Salesman, Jonathon to the business manager Ryan to the car technician Jayden, the entire buying experience was a pleasure. It was nice to deal with a company with their focus on their customers. What the future holds, who knows but it was a great introduction.

October 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tamp. We are glad to hear that we could offer you a great buying experience! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray General Manager 813-579-2138

New Car with Ease

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

I had a very good experience buying my new CLA250. My sales person was prepared to answer all my questions and work for me to get a fair trade-in price. He introduced me to the financial person, delivery agent and service advisor to make sure all the processes ran smoothly. I never thought I'd be the owner of a Mercedes, thanks!

August 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mercedes-Benz of Tamp. We are glad to hear that we could get you a good trade-in price and put you in a Mercedes! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray General Manager 813-579-2138

disappointed!

by from St, petersburg,Fl |

While in the process over about 3 days with Keith, our negotiations were not as close as I would have liked them to be, but was ok with compromise. Keith sent me a proposal on Saturday morning with a followup conversation that we would be able to get the sale done. I told Keith that I would be there right after lunch, I arrived about 12:40. I was met by Julian, an internet salesman and he wanted to know if I had received his message that they had sold the car which I was interested in. I checked my phone and saw a missed call from him at 12:28. Ed who is an appraiser for this store, told me that he would not have been able to negotiate the price of either car, which was in contradiction to what Keith the salesman told me, I had mentioned to Keith at least 4 or 5 times, to just tell me if they were not able to do the deal, with Keith replying, that we could get it done. Apparently there is no to little communication at the tampa store among staff. In addition, Julian who's called I missed, told me that Keith was looking to try me find another similar car. Keith then came outside briefly to tell me that he had other customers. I guess I was no longer a customer. Ed told me that the other guy who bought the car was not expected today, he just showed up. I however was expected. When I mentioned that to Ed, he stated that I would just have to get sooner in the future. A pretty arrogant statement. The car was a convertible hardtop 550. It was the perfect fit for our situation, a 2007. The title of this review is :disappointed". As a small business owner, I have grown my small business based on one customer at a time, with attention to detail, and taking the steps to fix problems that could have been avoided. I did not experience anything that even slightly resembled customer service. After the car was sold, I became a ghost in the parking lot. " no sale here".

October 6, 2014

Ron, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are sorry that you were disappointed in the way we handled your situation. I would like a chance to make it up to you if you could please call me at your earliest convenience. If I do not answer, please leave your name and the best number to reach you. Bob Murray General Manager 813-579-2138

Worst new car experience

by from Safety Harbor |

Let me start by saying I had a previous generation ML350(2011). It drove great, but had issues. There were a lot of rattles from the interior and a constant whine from the engine as if someone had stuck a playing card in the fan. 3 different dealers could not resolve the issue. After a while, I decided to trade it in for a new ML at Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. This time no rattles or engine noise. What did surface in less than a week of ownership was a stuttering from the transmission during gear changes. So I took it in for the service dept. to fix. The following day they called and said my vehicle was ready. I went to pick it up and was ambushed by the F&I manager that wrote my lease and a couple of other guys. They explained that there was a mistake in the paperwork that needed to be corrected and my payment was increasing by almost $200!!! After a little more than half an hour they relented and said that the paperwork still needed to be updated but my payment would remain the same. Still not sure why it had to be reworked, I think they did it so it wouldn?t seem too shady. SO I get in my car and leave, still has the transmission issues. I took it in 3 more times, they rebalanced the tires and reprogrammed the transmission along with numerous other things. After the programming of the transmission it drove even worse. I called back and let them know it was worse, they then involved James Berger. They always said they could never reproduce the issue, but they never tested it the way I explained either. So now it has been almost 2 months of new car problem hassle. Can?t do lemon law because they couldn?t reproduce the issue. Finally, James tells me to bring it back. They were going to exchange it out, but my payment would go up that magical $200 from before. Instead I chose an E Class and my payment would be a little less. They said it would take about 2 weeks to work everything out with Mercedes-Benz. A week and a half goes by and after numerous calls to them, I find out that I now have to come up with an additional $7500!!! At this point I just wanted out of the car, they said they couldn?t do that. So I went to a BMW dealer and bought a new 535i with M Sport package. I called MB Finance for a payoff, there were 2 different figures, one for a MB dealer and one for any other dealer. The non-MB dealer payoff was $20k more!!! I got the deal worked out with BMW and got my car despite the bumbling by MB of Tampa. A few days goes by and I call to cancel the maintenance plan I purchased with the ML. Little did I know I was in for one more screwing. The proceeded to tell me they were not able to cancel it and there would be no refund. So there you go folks, If you buy a Mercedes, I would definitely buy at a different MB dealer, and don?t buy the maintenance plan.

August 19, 2014

I wanted to thank you again for bringing this to our attention. I'm glad I was able to speak with you on this issue and refund the cost of the maintenance. If there is every anything we can help you with something in the future please let me know. Bob Murray General Manager 813-579-2138